Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Novel Idea! Reading Circle B

Comments

• lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    @Marialein .. your screenies are wonderful and great job on getting all you simmies to stay in pose and in place long enough to get the shots .. I have tried to do mass shots like this and mine all just keep bumping out of pose to talk to someone or to use the bathroom (one my last try one guy even aged up as I was attempting to get them all in pose ... aargh LOL)

@Leeuska1 OH MY you have me tickled pink!! At first I was like wow what a great job using our simmie selves in a pic BUT then I saw MEATBALL and Chris (yes I actually saw them second) and just rolled! Yes we all are def their ladies!!

TY both for the big smiles this am AND TY @Maladi777 I awoke with the adoption story rolling around my head ... I needed a bit of fun in between the end of one story and the beginning of the next 2 :)

SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    edited December 2016
    Geogous @Leeuska1 and and I never knew it was such a big family @Marialein !

@Spottydog714 it is huge and if you are really exactly Armeni is kind of family from Luna too. As I said Phoenix, Elena, Marina and Zara are half siblings. Phoenix is Armenis half sister. Kalani is the half sibling of Marina and Zara and Luna is Kalanis daughter.
    I just finished screenshotting my next chapter (still need to write it) of my amazons. This picture didn't fit but I mean come on. I need to show it to you girls. Isn't Tony looking like an angel, sleeping in the lap of Rada (yes that is the girls name).

X7FsZOI.png
    @Marialein He does indeed however lol angelic is not a word often used when Tony is involved
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    edited December 2016
    @Leeuska1 I love the photo! Princesses and princes! It didn't escape my notice where you positioned those two only gentlemen... It is appreaciated, haha. Amazing work.

@Marialein Luna and Armeni :heart: and sleeping Tony :love::heart: He's so peaceful there, nothing like on the date I'm still writing. @Virtualee is about to witness things on her date with Terry. Oh yeah...
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • CharmingMaruskaCharmingMaruska Posts: 1,051 Member
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Marialein wrote: »
    @Maladi777 I can't wait for this event to start. I will place the adopted kid then with my simself in my Angel in the darkness save and the kid can become one of Gabes friends. (I have to say that I wish it is a boy cause he has already two girls as besties ;) )

Well, since there's only number 1 left I will assign it to @CharmingMaruska just in case she shows up and wants to participate as well. I'm going to get the children ready for adoption... and I'm also going to make sure everything is ready for the couples to be revealed.

Oh my watcher, @Maladi777 you are amazing! I was just about to write a post about how terrbily heartbroken I am that I missed your advent event, since it looks so great and fun. And then I saw this comment of yours and seriously, I want to hug you soooo much right now! Thank you a thousand times for adding me, I'm a happy snowman!!

(And I'm sorry I was not around. I thought I'd have more time between exams but here's the thing is I've got an opportunity to participate in "student exchange" and there's a chance I will be going to Tunisia this summer, for a clinical internship - and I had to do some paperwork to even be considered, so that's why I wasn't here.)
    @CharmingMaruska Welcome back. Well, I still don't have your simself, even though I paired you up with a handsome sim. :)
    heffners_orig.jpg
    And my simself can be found here ! @VIRTUALEE @Maladi777 if you want to add me to your game :smile:
    @CharmingMaruska Welcome back. Well, I still don't have your simself, even though I paired you up with a handsome sim. :)

I saw him but I didn't recognize him! I really need to catch up with everyone's stories, I guess. And I'm still a little bummed out that I didn't end up with Terry :smiley: But I think James deserves a chance.
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    Leeuska1 wrote: »
    Dear ladies,
    this is my poster/present for advent calendar - I hope you'll like it :)
    It's not exactly what I planned, because of my low resolution notebook it has to be this way.
    Unfortunatelly I don't have the Sim of @CharmingMaruska,
    but I can add you anytime to the poster, if you would like it :-)

tumblr_oi37byXQsA1w0q8suo1_1280.jpg

Thanks to creators of these lovely dresses.
    Sources of wall, ladies dresses and man clothes, hair styles etc.

Love this!
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • VIRTUALEEVIRTUALEE Posts: 2,507 Member
    swcheppes wrote: »
    Leeuska1 wrote: »
    Dear ladies,
    this is my poster/present for advent calendar - I hope you'll like it :)
    It's not exactly what I planned, because of my low resolution notebook it has to be this way.
    Unfortunatelly I don't have the Sim of @CharmingMaruska,
    but I can add you anytime to the poster, if you would like it :-)

tumblr_oi37byXQsA1w0q8suo1_1280.jpg

Thanks to creators of these lovely dresses.
    Sources of wall, ladies dresses and man clothes, hair styles etc.

Love this!

Meee tooo!! We look so regal and Fancy!! and full of TONYYYYYYY Squueeeeeeeeee

Thanks for the goodies you offered too @Marialein I loved it all so much!
    @everyone .. is there any place in the circle that lists all of your Orign IDs .. I would love to follow all of you in the gallery (I already know many but I do not think all)
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
    lisabee2 wrote: »
    @everyone .. is there any place in the circle that lists all of your Orign IDs .. I would love to follow all of you in the gallery (I already know many but I do not think all)

Not sure if there is, but I can share all the gallery IDs I know.

maladi777 = Maladi
    swcheppes = swcheppes
    Kamio = Sevendayys
    Virtualee = VirtualL33
    Sterretjeee = Sterretjeee
    Marialein = mariafuchs488
    CharmingMaruska = Ina507
    Leeuska1 = Leeuska1
    lisabee2 = lisabee2
    Spottydog714 = Spottydog714

I hope everyone is ok with me posting this.
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    @swcheppes Sorry for being so late to comment on your contribution for the advent calendar. I absolutely adore the little ornaments, they're too cute and I love that you put so much effort into it. Just like spotty my parents aren't all too keen about sharing my address. But it would be an honour if the cute little thing could hang in your tree :)
    Writing the first date. ;) Excited?

@Maladi777 More than that, I can't wait!

@Marialein Seeing your amazon's as a 'normal' family is just too precious! <3
    The group photo is amazing!

@Leeuska1 I adore that pic! Look at us, we look so royal! It gives me the Tudors vibes :lol:
    Chris and Tony just make the picture complete!

edited December 2016
    @Maladi777 More than that, I can't wait!

I can already tell you that the first date is @VIRTUALEE and Terry. But we will see glimpses of other couples too. :D

heffners_orig.jpg
  • SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    edited December 2016
    I am so happy to share with you my next contribution for the advent calendar!

Farrah’s time is coming to an end, Margo and Graham will soon be teenagers! Raging hormones, puberty drama’s and trying to balance school, sleep and a good social life. For the last one, I need your help ;)

Underneath the spoilers I have 10 character descriptions, all from teenagers that will attend Margo and Graham their high school (and one or two teachers). Some characters will be significantly more important than others but all will be part of their teenage years. I made sure that each description will give you all creative freedom so that you can work your magic. Some might have more restrictions than others. ;)
    I invite all of you to take your pick on a description, I’ll work on a first come first serve basis so please let me know which description you’d like to make. I’ll edit this post when I get the chance so that we won’t have any double characters! :)
    You’ll have plenty of time for this and I’ll tell you guys when I’ll start needing the characters. If you really can’t find any time I understand, but I would love to see your interpretations of these characters <3

Your steps may be:

1. Read all character descriptions, or pick one randomly!
    2. Pick one, and comment so that I can put it on taken ;)
    3. Go into cas and let your creative mind do the work! From appearance to name, it’s all up to you. (Traits may be altered)
    4. Upload them to the gallery, don’t forget to give me your origin ID as you do so!
    I would love for you to also share them on this thread 
    5. Lean back and enjoy :lol:

1. Leeuska1
    Teenage male, quarterback of the football team. In contrary of most quarterbacks, he is no brat. Rather than that he’s friendly and compassionate, unaware of his less friendly comrades. You could describe him as somebody who would stand up for the underdogs, someone with a pretty face, and someone who really should reconsider his choice in girlfriends.tumblr_oidhabccEP1w0q8suo1_540.jpg
    Teenage female, although being a cheerleader was her dream, she now resents every single one of them. Bitter because of their rejection she now focuses on her growing popularity.
    3. Spottydog714
    Teenage female, head cheerleader. Oblivious to her surroundings and the consequences of her actions, this girls frolics through the school with her happy and bubbly outside. Almost a little bit naïve. Maybe she could be a little more aware of her boyfriend, though.
    4. Marialein
    Teenage male, musician. With music as passion this guy should make a good chance with the girls. Pitifully they prefer his guitarist friend over his keyboard skills. Yet he somehow doesn’t seem to care. Not even sure if he cares about anything at all. zF5TO3X.png
    Teenage girl, a preppy cheerleader. Coming from riches this girl is unaware of possible difficulties in the world, until one strikes her. Yet her etiquette learned her all about keeping up appearances and she lives as kind-hearted and carefree as she can.
    6. CharmingMaruska
    Teenage girl, painter. Popularity is overrated. Cheerleading is overrated and most of all sport are overrated. The entire high school is just one big caste system and she knows she’s at the bottom. With her own unique set of mind this girl continues to survive high school rather than enjoy it.
    7. Swcheppes
    Teenage boy, football player. A little bit of a nitwit. He finds pretty girls and football the two most important things in the world. Probably not because he’s obnoxious, but rather because of his intelligence.
    8. VIRTUALEE
    Teenage girl, head of the school newspaper. Geeky and an ‘ugly duckling’ just waiting to come out of her shell. She is not involved with many people, but the crew from the newspaper mean everything to her. 12-19-16_9-42-45PM_zpstfuhjru6.png
    9. Maladi777
    Young adult male, teacher. This handsome teacher has all the girls swooning. Due to his popularity his mistakes are easily overlooked. He’s seems effortlessly charming, the other teachers disapprove of his closeness to the students though. scott_taylor.jpg
    10. Lisabee2
    Young adult/adult female, teacher. As female coach of an all-boys soccer team this woman know what it’s like to radiate authority. Her weaker parts are hidden under an armor demanding respect. Yet that makes her face it’s own difficulties. 12-14-16_3-40-34nbspAM_zpsh4gsuygd.png

Post edited by Sterretjeee on
    @Sterretjeee Oh, I'm so excited! I definitely want one of the males. I take number 9!
    heffners_orig.jpg
    I will take number 10 please :)
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
    lisabee2 wrote: »

Not sure if there is, but I can share all the gallery IDs I know.

maladi777 = Maladi
    swcheppes = swcheppes
    Kamio = Sevendayys
    Virtualee = VirtualL33
    Sterretjeee = Sterretjeee
    Marialein = mariafuchs488
    CharmingMaruska = Ina507
    Leeuska1 = Leeuska1
    lisabee2 = lisabee2
    Spottydog714 = Spottydog714

I hope everyone is ok with me posting this.

ty so very much :)
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • Leeuska1Leeuska1 Posts: 59 Member
    What a nice task @Sterretjeee I take number 1.
    edited December 2016
    Number 9 is finished. I hope he matches the requirements and is swoon worthy enough for all those teenage girls. :)

scott_taylor.jpg
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • VIRTUALEEVIRTUALEE Posts: 2,507 Member
    @Sterretjeee I love this!! Please may I attempt number 8??!!! I wont have time to dabble in CAS until after christmas though. Is that a problem?
    @Leeuska1 uh nice one ;) I have never had blonde hair before I first didn't recognice me :D (just dark brown and red hair I tried out in real life)

@Maladi777 definetly swoon worthy :love:

@lisabee2 I just go into options and diable the free will. This helps a lot ;)
    You can really say that anglic is not the most used word for Tony :D if you would know how my next chapter starts :naughty:
    Getting ready for the dates. I caught Tony smiling and thinking of @Spottydog714 . You know what it means when Tony is happy and smiling. Someone else is or is about to be miserable soon. I'd be worried, if I were you, Spotty...
    tony_bubble.png
    heffners_orig.jpg