Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Bon Voyage?

Sims 2 Bon Voyage is one of my most favorite EPs ever! I would love to have it back in Sims 4. I realize we have Outdoor retreat but thats different. I would like it if they added a few different vacation worlds with different venues and bring hotels back please

Comments

• Options
    JoBass24usJoBass24us Posts: 1,629 Member
    Tell me about it! That's my all time favorite EP and would love to have it for sims 4.
  • Options
    baddazonerbaddazoner Posts: 573 Member
    as much as i would love to see a holiday expansion i have my doubts they will go that path

to me it doesn't seem like they will make as many expansions this time around and will probably make the usual ones like seasons supernatuals and generations
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    I'd like a holiday pack to be included with Seasons, with winter mountains and summer beaches. But I'd like a generations pack first.

Pity neither of them will probably be forthcoming.
  • Options
    baddazonerbaddazoner Posts: 573 Member
    I'd like a holiday pack to be included with Seasons, with winter mountains and summer beaches. But I'd like a generations pack first.

Pity neither of them will probably be forthcoming.

that would be a great idea hopefully they do that

seems like the perfect mix seasons and holidays

• Options
    AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    Sims 2 Bon Voyage is one of my most favorite EPs ever! I would love to have it back in Sims 4. I realize we have Outdoor retreat but thats different. I would like it if they added a few different vacation worlds with different venues and bring hotels back please
    I've similar idea with you. The minor difference is mine is about the Cruiseship. Yeah sims do take holidays and you can "rent" suits in the Cruiseship. Sims may get different level of services depends on what level of suits you rent.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
  • Options
    MinecraftdSimmerMinecraftdSimmer Posts: 561 Member
    Ancaryvan wrote: »
    I've similar idea with you. The minor difference is mine is about the Cruiseship. Yeah sims do take holidays and you can "rent" suits in the Cruiseship. Sims may get different level of services depends on what level of suits you rent.

YES! I would love a cruise ship as well! I would love if they could just have a vacation EP. Where you can go to multiple vacation worlds and stay at either a hotel, a resort, or a vacation house. But also you can go on a cruise which has a lot of different things on it like a water park, restuarant, etc.

It would also be cool if you could go on a cruise to one of the vacation worlds. So you are on the cruise ship for a few days and then you reach the vacation world and you can stay somewhere in the vacation world.
  • Options
    dimples7377dimples7377 Posts: 53 Member
    I would love a holiday pack where its actually programed in the sims to know its the holiday like having a tree and the kids when you click on the tree get exited or even being able to decorate for the holidays and be exited