Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Speed Mafia - - Town win

Crafty_Crafty_ Posts: 3,381 Member
edited July 2016 in Off Topic Chat
Welcome to the speed mafia! The concept is that this game should be finished about an hour and a half after it starts, although it might be less. There are 6 people needed--four townies and two Mafia.

RULES AND INFO
  • This is a game. Don't take anything personally.
  • Do not edit your posts!
  • You cannot whisper.
  • Don't post any PMs from me, the host.
  • You can't change your vote.
  • You may vote for no lynch. No votes will not be counted.
  • Please don't RVS.
  • Bold your vote or it will not count. (ex. Vote: CraftyKat) You can use nicknames for this. (ex. Vote: Crafty)
  • Role claiming is allowed. This will have a serious punishment, though.
  • Fake role claiming is also allowed. You will not have a punishment, although it will be announced you do.
  • Days and nights are both 10 minutes. Make your decisions fast!
  • If you do not send me your night action I will randomize it--with you as a possible target!
  • If we do not have another player join by 3pm CT today Mirasol will be removed.
  • And with that, HAVE FUN!

THE ROLES

Townies

Rory Allen - Original townie. No special abilities.

Lydia Jones - **SECRET**

Jenna Williford - Choose someone to protect from death each night.

Jason King - Unlynchable.

Mafia

Ryan Da'rr - Choose someone to silence the following day each night. (Decide who to kill with Raven)

Raven Key - Cancel somebody's night action each night. (Decide who to kill with Ryan)

THE PLAYERS

1. DatSubmarineYourLookingFor
2. LilacErin
3. lejoninna
4. icmnfrsh
5. xlunalovegoodx
6. ValenciaGreeson

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!
oh
Post edited by Crafty_ on

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Perfect! It may be 3 AM here, but I just woke up from a nap.

I'll join
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Crafty_Crafty_ Posts: 3,381 Member
    Yay! Thank you!

You might want to go to sleep immediately afterwards, though. :3
    oh
    Da'rr is an amazing last name. It sounds piratey. Pair it with a cooler name than 'Ryan' and you get amazingness. 'La'rakman Da'rr'
    oh
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    i'll join
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • LilacErinLilacErin Posts: 3,884 Member
    What the heck. I'll join. When do we start? I might not be able to play because ill be going to bed soon.
    I'm a sad girl. I'm a mad girl. I'm a bad girl.
    <3
    LilacErin wrote: »
    What the heck. I'll join. When do we start? I might not be able to play because ill be going to bed soon.

ASAP
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    YAY Thank you @xlunalovegoodx and @LilacErin!

Yes, we will start as soon as we can.
    oh
    @picklesthecat114 Sorry, I forgot to tag you. :3
    oh
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    I'll join though I have NO IDEA how this works :D
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• dmel15dmel15 Posts: 572 Member
    I have a project due tomorrow that I need to finish, and my friend is supposed to help me with it. I am doing nothing while I wait for him, so I could technically play but as soon as he is available I couldn't play so I am going to sit this one out.
    edited July 2016

I'm going to quote @UniSims' quick rules of play.

"The essential goal as town is to get rid of the mafia. The essential role of mafia is to get rid of town.Okay, to play Mafia you are given a role. Most roles have special abilities. There are Day/Night cycles. In this game day lasts 24 hours and night lasts 12. During he day people talk about who they think the Mafia is. Once they have a suspicion they vote. The person who has the most votes is lynched and we get to know if they are Mafia or not.

Then you move into night. Say you are Jenna, your special ability is to save someone. Say you chose me to save someone at night, now if the Mafia arget me I won't die. But be careful because you might save the Mafia as well. At the end of the night the Mafia kill someone. This repeats until Mafia overpowers town or until town lynches all the Mafia.

I hope that made sense. You'll pick up easy!"
    oh
    edited July 2016

Let's see.

You're assigned a role, either Mafia or Town. Only the Mafia know each other. The townies don't know who is whom.
    During the day, you get to vote on whom to lynch. As Mafia, your goal is to avoid getting lynched during the day. You have to blend in among the townies to avoid getting accused.
    During the night, the Mafia choose someone to kill while the townies with special actions choose a target. The town's goal is to avoid losing a townie to the Mafia.
    The Mafia win when they're evenly matched with the townies, because they can no longer be outvoted.
    The town wins if all Mafia are eliminated.

But day and night only last 10 minutes here, because Crafty's using an experimental setup. :) Normally they last longer.

dmel15 wrote: »
    I have a project due tomorrow that I need to finish, and my friend is supposed to help me with it. I am doing nothing while I wait for him, so I could technically play but as soon as he is available I couldn't play so I am going to sit this one out.

Aww. Okay. :(
    oh
    Forgot @lejoninna
    oh
    Oh okay- I get it now. :) Thanks! Definitely joining!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

edited July 2016
    Yay! Thank you, @DatSubmarineYourLookingFor! Welcome to the Mafia community! Can I call you Sub?
    oh
    Sure :)

Body is 2 characters too short.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

It might take a little getting used to but I'm sure I'll manage :D
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

Yep! :) I'm super glad you want to join. I could link a few previous Mafia that you could scan.
    oh
    It might take a little getting used to but I'm sure I'll manage :D

Believe me, you will. Longer games tend to get a bit more...intense. :D

Ooh please do!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

You might boost your post count significantly if you keep joining these Mafias.
    oh
    I had a look through but I still don't really understand- I'll just learn as I go along I guess!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub