Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your favorite sim or family

MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
I know this was made before but I couldn't find any resent threads. Who is your favorite sim and why? You can share their story if you like .i love hearing and seeing other peoples sims and seeing such differences ! Happy simming !
Happy Simming!♥
Post edited by MemoriiValentine on

Comments

• jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    My favorite sim is without a doubt Derek Vargas, one of the main characters of The Grey Witches. He's a Young werewolf who's Fallen in love with a girl he's not supposed to love and at this precise moment in the story, he's gone missing after a plane crash...
    derek1a.jpg?w=1000
    NymlADp.jpg
  • MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    jillbg wrote: »
    My favorite sim is without a doubt Derek Vargas, one of the main characters of The Grey Witches. He's a Young werewolf who's Fallen in love with a girl he's not supposed to love and at this precise moment in the story, he's gone missing after a plane crash...
    derek1a.jpg?w=1000

I don't know if he has yet or not ,since I'm not caught up with the story just yet,but I hope he makes his return soon
    Happy Simming!♥
    Can't really tell you, or I'll spoil the "show"!
    NymlADp.jpg
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    derek1a.jpg?w=1000

Can I claim him as my favorite sim too? :love: He is a wonderful character (love@jillbg's story)

For real, my favorite always seems to be the ones I'm playing at the time. This is Bekka Foure and Patrick Allen.
    26291977044_200fbe3f6c_b.jpg
    bekkasan wrote: »
    derek1a.jpg?w=1000

Can I claim him as my favorite sim too? :love: He is a wonderful character (love@jillbg's story)

For real, my favorite always seems to be the ones I'm playing at the time. This is Bekka Foure and Patrick Allen.
    26291977044_200fbe3f6c_b.jpg

Lovely sims ! I don't think my favorite is a single sim but rather a family
    Happy Simming!♥
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited July 2016
    I think even the employees at Electronic Arts know mine so its not worth posting so instead will comment on others.

@jillbg Derek :o I thought for sure Taiga might have had a slight edge,even I thought you would say her.Of course you like Derek but it was a surprise to me he was number one.And for the record Derek has great brows for a werewolf you would expect them to be awful.All those simoleans spent at the Twinbrook beauty Salon paid off Derek loves his avacado facial scrubs.

@bekkasan I happen to like Bekka also,so many good times we had talking through the bars of my secret dungeon in Riverview,oh how she loved my puppet shows and perfectly made Salads.And you did say Bekka Foure with Patrick Allen meaning My sim still has a shot :love: Bekka Lestat has a certain flow to it.Plus she is thinking about me in that picture cause I can tell by her dress ;)

EDIT:Bekka has a great side profile.I have seen some sims from the front and they look great and turn into the creature from the black lagoon sideways Bekka has nice features and a good nose.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • SimKeatsSimKeats Posts: 2,186 Member
    derek1a.jpg?w=1000

I've seen pics of your Sim Derek Vargas countless times, but recently I finished watching season 2 of the show XIII, and when I saw your thread this time for some reason it made me think of Max Vargas right away.
    347432.200.jpg
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    My favorite sim is Vladimir Schlick. At the moment I don't have any pictures of my past games with him. I got a little over zealous one day while cleaning out the files in my computer, and by the time I realized it, it was too late. At the moment, I'm organizing my downloads folder.

But in my current game that I'm playing I'm playing a sim who wants to be a jack of all trades, and she also loves to party, and drink a little too much juice if you know what I mean. ;) Anyways, one day she went to the diner, before heading to the local pub, when she met Vlad, and they became fast friends (a little faster than normal). She decided to to invite him to come with her, and she got him a drink that messes with his traits. This caused him to loosen up, and well lets just say they are now romantically involved.

But with him, I had done every thing possible that can be done to a sim, from killing him off accidentally and on purpose. Yea I did feel kinda bad that I did. But the cool thing about this game, the dead don't stay dead for very long. But he does make a really cool vampire ghost, especially if he reached the top of his career.
  • cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    edited July 2016
    My seventh generation sim, Vivienne. I'll probably love her forever :love::kissing_smiling_eyes:.
    I only wish that I took more pictures back then. This is the best one of her but she's a teen.
    She went on to have six kids, one being my profile pic Charlotte, and her granddaughter is my sig Emiko.
    Screenshot-406.png
    coco wrote: »
    My seventh generation sim, Vivienne. I'll probably love her forever :love::kissing_smiling_eyes:.
    I only wish that I took more pictures back then. This is the best one of her but she's a teen.
    She went on to have six kids, one being my profile pic Charlotte, and her granddaughter is my sig Emiko.
    Screenshot-406.png

She is very pretty ! Wow six kids ! I'm hoping to get past generation 1 with Darcy Casper
    Happy Simming!♥
    @bekkasan Your welcome to join his "fan-club". I bet he'll love you! :D Wonderful picture of Bekka and Patrick! <3

@SimKeats Ohmygod! That's Derek ahem... mature... Mmm... :love:

@CravenLestat I guess I have a thing for my sim... He's based of an ex of mine that I haven't quite succeeded in getting out of my system, so that might explain it! Would like to rub avocado all over him! :p

Well... Taïga is ofcourse also a favorite - she's the main character of The Grey Witches after all!

tgw-02-31-51.jpg?w=1000&h=622
    NymlADp.jpg
    @coco She's cute, your Vivienne! I first thought she was the one in your siggy! :D
    NymlADp.jpg
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Screenshot-406.png

She is very pretty ! Wow six kids ! I'm hoping to get past generation 1 with Darcy Casper

Is this a TS3 sim? If so (and I know this sounds stupid), but how on earth did you make her look so nice? :D
    edited July 2016
    @MemoriiValentine Thank you! My favourite thing about the generations is the genetics that get passed on. I'd love to see pictures of your sims family :) Edit: I just saw Darcy and she is so pretty. I love her hair colour!
    @jillbg They're both doing the same kind of smile. But thank you, she sure is a cutie. Your Derek Vargas is a hottie though :astonished:
    @SimTrippy Do you mean my sim? If you do, thank you that is so nice if you. That picture is years old now. Her eyes, hair and horrible painted on dress are the only things for sure that I can say are cc.
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited July 2016
    If I really had to pick one I'd pick my lovely Evie. I just love her to pieces, have ever since she was a baby, her and her twin sister were just the cutest little babies ever (with loads of help from CC but whatever, not the point XD). Her twin sister grew up to be pretty difficult and kind of a jerk, I do still like her but at the same time she gets on my nerves sometimes and I can't form any sort of real attachment. But Evie is just such a kind and level-headed sim... even, and especially, when dealing with her twin sister. So like huge respect to her, because I'd kill Mae XD. And she's a really talented and passionate musician, especially with her singing... she's been killing it on stage since she was like 16... and she still killed it in school too. Like this girl has everything going for her. It's kind of ridiculous how perfect she is, but you gotta love her anyway.

But I really really can't pick just one, when there's another half to Evie. Her fiance, Alex. I mean you can't have one with the other. They complete each other perfectly. Evie brings Alex out of his shell (he's super shy... unless he's wandering around a party in his underwear flaunting his abs, then he's pretty confident XD), Alex kind of gets Evie to not be so serious all the time and step away from obsessing over her career. And they're practically joined at the hip. If I ever need to track one of them down, I can look for either of them because they'll be together. I'd compare how well they go together to peanut butter and jelly, but that doesn't seem enough... they go together better than that. And otherwise besides just his compatibility to Evie I just love Alex anyway. He's hilarious, he's just a giant goofball and I find it really endearing. He's a really nice guy. And he's pretty hot too XD.

I always just feel so happy when I'm playing their save, and when I don't play for too long I miss them. I miss them right now, lol, and it's been like a day. XD.

The ultimate question now though, where the heck are all my pictures XD.
    Screenshot-8702.jpg

Okay well that's the best I have without killing myself looking (I do like that one a lot though), I really need to organize my photos so I can find them XD. (they're also my avi couple too, with their adorable little son).
  • BrianAndreeBrianAndree Posts: 422 Member
    I actually have 2 right now. They both make me laugh so much because of the faces they make and the little things that happen in their game, but sadly the funny part is dying down due to the part that they have 2 kids, but funny things still happen from time to time. I spent 4 long tedious weeks at UNI with Serena soo im not leaving her for awhile. (Sim weeks, not IRL weeks)

I found Kevin at UNI too, but then he was Raj Urkel. Raj looked OK at first but then basically I went into CAS and molded him into what I wanted him to be. Oops.

Heres just a quick collage of all the funny photos I have on file. These are the reasons I have so much fun with these sims.
    sHasQME.jpg
    Orgin: BrianAndree
    @BrianAndree That's a fun way of showing a lot of action at the same time! :D

@dreamerz13 Thought it would be Evie and Alex! :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • BrianAndreeBrianAndree Posts: 422 Member
    Screenshot-406.png

What eyeliner and hair is that? @coco
    Orgin: BrianAndree
    edited July 2016
    @BrianAndree It's an old hair but after a bit of searching I think it is this one http://anubis360.blogspot.com.au/2011/07/raonjena-female-hair-010-fixed-pookletd.html
    As for the eyeliner, I have no idea sorry. It could possibly be something from S-Club but it was such a long time ago now that I have no way to be sure. I think she's just got plain EA eyeshadow on as well.
    Screenshot-365.png
  • GypsyPrinceGypsyPrince Posts: 118 Member
    Christopher Steel
    @BrianAndree It's an old hair but after a bit of searching I think it is this one http://anubis360.blogspot.com.au/2011/07/raonjena-female-hair-010-fixed-pookletd.html
    As for the eyeliner, I have no idea sorry. It could possibly be something from S-Club but it was such a long time ago now that I have no way to be sure. I think she's just got plain EA eyeshadow on as well.
    Screenshot-365.png

Very pretty ! She looks like a sim that doesn't need too much makeup .lipgloss and some mascara xP
    Happy Simming!♥
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    @MemoriiValentine Thank you! My favourite thing about the generations is the genetics that get passed on. I'd love to see pictures of your sims family :) Edit: I just saw Darcy and she is so pretty. I love her hair colour!
    @jillbg They're both doing the same kind of smile. But thank you, she sure is a cutie. Your Derek Vargas is a hottie though :astonished:
    @SimTrippy Do you mean my sim? If you do, thank you that is so nice if you. That picture is years old now. Her eyes, hair and horrible painted on dress are the only things for sure that I can say are cc.

Yes, that's what I meant :) Really well done, I can see why you like her! hehe
    Do you by any chance know of any sites I could check out to find cool TS3 cc content?
    SimTrippy wrote: »

Do you by any chance know of any sites I could check out to find cool TS3 cc content?

There's a big list here http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/849271/good-cc-sites-ultimate-list-if-youre-searching-for-cc-look-at-this-topic/p1
    Happy Simming!♥
    SimTrippy wrote: »

There's a big list here http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/849271/good-cc-sites-ultimate-list-if-youre-searching-for-cc-look-at-this-topic/p1
    @SimTrippy Awww :blush:. I second that list, it's got pretty much everything listed there. I usually trawl through tumblr for new cc, there's still heaps of people out there making things thankfully. For me it's just a matter of finding cc that looks realistic and textured. What sort of cc are you looking for? I'm about to go to bed but I could find some links for you if you'd like. :smile:
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    My favorite Sim -

Screenshot-102_zpsg7ze6re4.jpg
    Blair Wainwright :heart:

I'm not sure why, but pretty much from day one, Blair became my favorite.

NOW...

As many of y'all know, I've *kinda* turned Blair to the Dark Side of The Force. >:)
    Screenshot-113_zpszgjraxo9.jpg
    "Dark Blair" :scream:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!