Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Witch and Imaginary Friend Hybrid

So I want to have my witch sim have a baby with an imaginary friend. I know it's not possible to use potions on imaginary friends or change their occult type so any baby would have a 50% chance of being either an imaginary friend or witch. My question is has anyone tried this before? Have you experienced any glitches with a witch/imaginary friend sim?

Comments

• JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    I have done it several times, I have combined all lifestates at some point (through generations). The game is so much more entertaining then, I have never had any issues with combining different life states because, as you mentioned the child will be one or the other (or something in the previous generations), the cool thing though is that they get different features when you do so.

In a game I play now the fifth generation is a combination of "humans", aliens, vampires and genies. Out of the three kids two are human but look like a genie/alien mix and one looks like a genie but with alien nose and some other features but is a vampire. He has snow white hair as well, which none of his ancestors had.

Sorry for going off rails ;) Love lifestates, my point is, don't worry and try it out :)
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack