Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sports EP

Summer is here an the Olimpics is onley weeks away and this got me thinking what about a sports pack here is an outline.

Activates :

Tennis
Diving
Climbing
Rowing
Sailing
Surfing
Track and field events
Football (soccer)
Basketball

Obviously these new activatys need some new lotsthrse could be:

Tennis courts.

A climbing wall.
A stretch of water for rowing.
A lake for dingy racing.
A Football (soccer )pitch.
A track and field stadium
A sports hall for Baskit ball.
A diving centre
A BTECH fir surfing/swimming/sun bathing

There would be new things in build/buy mode

Baskit ball hoops
Diving bord
Football goles ( popular in the UK)
Bleachers
Chairs (of course)
Posters to show your support of your local team)
Surfboards

I think new Clubs like sorts teams would be useful.

Obviously no team is compleated without a uniform.

CAS
Football uniforms
Basketball uniforms
Supporters clothes
Face paint for supporting your team
New hair
Wet suits for surfing t
Climbing shoes for climbing
harness is for climbing .

Other things.

There could also be a simlimpics now an again on a unique lot a little like Grannit Falls that is only posssabe to visit in the Simlipics and can only be accessed if you are the right leval and have register (by the Internet or phone) to be in the simlimpics you will be there for the whole simlimpics for the full experience.

There will also be a full new normal world to cater for this EP .

What do you think?

Comments

• shahrzad13shahrzad13 Posts: 19 New Member
    This is opinion that I'm going to this is little bit out of topic but skating should be involved for fun
  • doogeriedoogerie Posts: 765 Member
    shahrzad13 wrote: »
    This is opinion that I'm going to this is little bit out of topic but skating should be involved for fun
    you mean like ice skating? My brother saidcivshould have included skateboarding think gab out it I can see that working.
  • TarruviTarruvi Posts: 1,227 Member
    New Fitness Skill building objects would be great to have in the game. I like watching my sims do various tasks, and see how it turns out.

Basketball Hoops have to be one of the more interesting objects in mind.

Getting a ball in could boost their Confidence, shooting a ball in equals a Happy sim, messing up or losing a game could result in a Sad/Embarrassed/Dazed/Angry moodlet. :o
  • bythedreadwolfbythedreadwolf Posts: 832 Member
    I would love this. Anything that adds more activities for the whole family is welcome! I miss the basketball hoop and football, though it would be nice if we could actually have games between at least 4 sims (2 in each team) and play an actual match, but I guess that would require a lot of animations. Even though we did have volleyball in TS1 where 6 sims (I think) could play together.
  • BattleINKBattleINK Posts: 17 Member
    I like the idea of having sports in the sims. I think it would be cool to have your kids or teens on their school sports teams and adult sims be able to (only if they have a high enough skill level) select a sport to be their career or play just for fun.
    I am glad you like it I hope EA see this and make it happen
  • dimples7377dimples7377 Posts: 53 Member
    oh i love it and adults and kids having sports related clothing like soccer, football, hockey,baseball,basket ball, softball related items being able to play street hockey or go roller balding or skateboarding for those not able to drive. sports bedroom sets i totally agree with the stuff above too
  • OMGiLoveIceCreamOMGiLoveIceCream Posts: 603 Member
    Cool idea! I had a similar one. ;)
    I just wish I could make mods.
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    I would like to see these activities in my game. I also would like to see volley ball, pool table, and a miniature golf course.