Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ღ Celebrity Mafia Game - Game Over! - MAFIA WIN! ღ

KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
edited July 2016 in Off Topic Chat
34hzzx5.png
Welcome to my Celebrity Mafia Game! Here you can choose your favorite celebrity. Actors, Singers, Rappers, Models just anyone.

Send me at least 2 celebrities and I will randomize and that specific celebrity is your role character. International Celebrities are okay but hopefully not.

Rules and Notes:
  • Don’t take everything too personally. This is a mafia game. It is a game about arguing, lying and accusations. It includes killing and lynching.
  • You cannot change your vote. Once voted, You cannot change it. Even though you say you change your vote.
  • No Lynch (Not No Vote) is allowed. But it is considered as a “vote” and can’t change it.
  • No RVS.
  • Bold your vote to count or capitalize them. (Vote: Keyen or VOTE: KEYEN)
  • You can whisper but you have 10 messages limit to all messages excluding when you pm the host. This should be not allowed but I am so kind. Please add the host whenever you pm somebody. If you didn't add the host, There will be a big punishment coming. Not just by you but the faction you belong. This includes the mafia (excluding the Official Group Chat I made) - Edited
  • Don’t attack someone. If you feel attacked, PM me asap and let’s see what we can do.
  • Role claiming isn't forbidden but frowned upon.
  • Say sorry if you hurt someone’s feelings.
  • You only have 3 offenses excluding minor things.
  • Feel free to PM me.
  • Don’t be inactive. If you’ll be inactive when, Tell me so I will exclude your random actions.
  • Those who failed to submit their night actions will automatically be randomize.
  • You must not post any PM’s from the host.
  • You can edit your post only thrice per day/night Per post. (i.e, "Hi I'm Nicki" - Edited this post 10 times. 2nd Post again edited it. 3rd Post again edited again. 4 Post again with wrong grammar, You cannot edit it. You'll have punishment.
  • Speaking on topic on Night is okay.
  • If any bad things happen, I’ll call any SimGuru to help me in the situation.
  • You shouldn’t post any personal informations like your height, your age, your place and any personal things. You should be familiar with the forum rules.
  • I randomize roles.
  • I will create a group chat for the mafias.
  • The host will not talk excluding when someone asks him a question.
  • If you’re dead, Please minimize your talking self even when it’s off topic.
  • Roles will be announced, Nightkills and Lynches.
  • You cannot target the same person every night.
  • Those celebrities are their fave celebrity and has nothing to do with the player's gender. - Added
  • This game will be a whole lot different when it comes to night abilities. The host (me) will announce who blocks who. Who protects who and so on- Added
  • If anything happens like I'm limited to use my internet and can't continue to host, CraftyKat or Someone who's dead will take over my place and that leaves to 12 players. It means that you'll send your night actions to her instead of me. - Added
  • Day Lasts 48 hours and night lasts 24 hours. It's longer now because for the inactive people. If someone is inactive for a full Day and Night. The player will automatically be modkilled or replaced without further notification. So if you'll be away for 3 days then PM me.

You know what can make the game more interesting? Arguments. If you don’t all argue, the more low evidences you’ll have. and also I have no time to write stories. But i'll make short one if I have the time.

(Note I can edit the roles before the game starts)

The Roles:

Mafia:

Ariana Grande - Mafia Goon Odd – No Special abilities. Can kill every odd nights.

Oh6wOhQ.jpg

Adele - Mafia Day Roleblocker – Can roleblock someone at day. The targeted player cannot talk 48 hours on the game.

8d323ce523afefa3a4d087a4411e0774.jpg

Rachel Platten - Mafia Goon Even – No Special Abilities. Can Kill every even nights

rachel-platten_11-23-15_19_5653a7ccad731.jpg

Indies:

Paul Walker - Serial Killer – can kill every even nights.

article-2618133-1D819CBC00000578-764_634x452.jpg

Townies:

Patrick Stump - Vanilla Townie – No Special Abilities.

Patrick_Stump_The_Phoenix_FOB.jpg?ed9a96

Nina Dobrev - Vanilla Townie – No Special Abilities.

Nina-Dobrev-2.jpeg

Danielle Campbell - Doctor – can protect someone each night. Can protect himself once.

danielle-campbell-wallpaper.jpg

Shakira - Night Roleblocker – Role blocks them at night.

shakira-waka-waka-vid-2010-billboard-650.jpg

Ben Affleck - Jailkeeper – Protects the targeted player but the targeted player can’t speak at day. This means that the targeted player is being roleblocked at day and cannot talk for 24 hours.

ben-affleck.jpg

Taylor Swift - Commuter- Unnightkillable

Taylor-Swift-revenge-nerds.jpg

Lana Del Rey - Lynchproof– Unlynchable

1035x1556-GettyImages-460132952.jpg

Ellen DeGeneres - Vanilla Cop – Can know if a player is Vanilla or Non – Vanilla.

hgtv-avatar-talent-ellen-degeneres-3.jpg.rend.hgtvcom.616.616.jpeg

Bradley Cooper - Vengeful – When lynched, The player can choose someone to die with her.

Bradley-Cooper-David-Fisher-Rex-Feat-REX-SIPA-192346_XL.jpg

Players:
1. xlunalovegoodx - Lost. Nina Dobrev.
2. ValenciaGreeson - Ariana Grande - MAFIA WIN!
3. CraftyKat - Lynched Day Five. Rachel Platten. - MAFIA WIN!
4. LilacErin - Night Killed Night Five by Ariana Grande. Lana Del Rey.
5. Iriefthi - Lynched Day Two. Bradley Cooper.
6. Icmnfrsh - Night Killed Night Four. Patrick Stump.
7. Lejoninna - Night killed Night Two by Rachel Platten. Ellen DeGeneres
8. BrattonMatton (replaced by Sjappie) - Day Killed Day Two by Bradley Cooper. Shakira.
9. Tribbo24 - Lynched Day Three. Adele. - MAFIA WIN!
10. SjappielovePaul - Night Killed Night One by Ariana Grande. Paul Walker.
11. Dmel15 - Night Killed Night Three by Ariana Grande. Ben Affleck.
12. GlitteryLoren - Lynched Day Four. Danielle Campbell.
13. UniSims - Lynched LyLo Phase. Taylor Swift.

Days and Nights:
Day One
Night One
Day Two
Night Two
Day Three
Night Three
Day Four
Night Four
Day Five
Night Five
LyLo Phase (Day Six)