Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Backyard Mystery of Free Content [Weather Effects?]

FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
5ACr6PI.png
[This thread is for speculation of the free content only!]

Remember this is only speculative! None of this is confirmed in any way!

Possible free content:
•Nanny NPC
•Lemonade
•Bird watching
•Trays
•New laugh for women, depending on voice [Thanks to @AmyDames!]
•Wind effects [Thanks to @LiELF!]

25_zpsf638hqvh.png
a256aFi.gif
Post edited by FreezerBunnyCowplant on

Comments

• Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    I think the Nanny NPC will be free, as many of the other NPCs have been free in patches but I don't know.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    What do you mean by new (old) kids hair?
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • Options
    Dreagen1Dreagen1 Posts: 570 Member
    I just want to know first of all what is that flower thing on the bottom corner?.. What is it for?
  • Options
    StilleWaterStilleWater Posts: 1,566 Member
    Maybe the table and chairs are free, box of picnic stuff on table, (what is the white thing in front of it?), I don't remember seeing the yellow outfit the girl on right is wearing b4 or whats her name Pancake's shirt, maybe everything we don't recognize is free content and the new stuff is not even being shown, or the tatoo on the one stir lemonade. Maybe some new actions...have you ever seen a sim put his arm across another chair, or a kid peeking around something?
    7FXGVZ1.jpg?1
  • Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    Dreagen1 wrote: »
    I just want to know first of all what is that flower thing on the bottom corner?.. What is it for?

Looks like a decorative yard light.
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    I think some new hair colours (although they could just be adding a new hairstyle in Backyard Stuff which can have unnatural colours for kids) and the nanny NPC. Birds could just represent nature or they could be adding birdwatching (like we had in TS2) to a patch or the SP.
  • Options
    Or some times when you are outside and a bird flies over....oops
    7FXGVZ1.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Or some times when you are outside and a bird flies over....oops

But there aren't any in TS4 currently.

EDIT: Oops you're right there totally are! :flushed:
  • Options
    what is the thing that looks like a box by the guy in greens' feet?
    7FXGVZ1.jpg?1
  • Options

Hmm I don't see any sort of box? Just the bottom rim of the table and his and Bob's feet?
  • Options
    IfreshyehIfreshyeh Posts: 1,403 Member

It's just his other foot
  • Options
    BatmanSimmerBatmanSimmer Posts: 248 Member
    edited July 2016
    If they add a nanny, something like generations should be coming are way, because they will not be worth it at all. If you keep the baby near you they are barley any work at all. The only thing that could be interesting is that they would have to live with you, which could be fun.
    Happy Simming!
  • Options

qFFQG9C.png

Highlited
    7FXGVZ1.jpg?1
  • Options
    Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    qFFQG9C.png

Highlited

Still his foot, the guy with the red shorts. It's both his feet, one turned up sideways.
  • Options
    ok thanks
    7FXGVZ1.jpg?1
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    If they add a nanny, something like generations should be coming are way, because they will not be worth it at all. If you keep the baby near you they are barley any work at all. I the only thing that could be interesting is that they would have to live with you, which could be fun.

There was an issue with babies being whisked off to day care not coming back when people returned home -- or being returned when it was just the kids who came home but the teens/adults were still gone. Haven't heard about that in a while so I'm assuming they got resolved.

I know it's just a render, but the "nanny" is holding the baby in a position that's not currently in the game -- could it be implying more options for babies? Also it's only wearing a diaper instead of the standard "onesie" which could mean we'll be able to change clothes (on a limited basis) for the babies -- maybe even create them in CAS for our families the way we can add children and teens.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    maybe using home grown produce.
    7FXGVZ1.jpg?1
  • Options
    Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    Dreagen1 wrote: »

It's a decorative pinwheel type lawn ornament that spins when the wind blows. Not sure if that indicates wind/weather since curtains wiggle and that doesn't mean a thing. It looks really out of place to me.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    I think it would be awesome if we got bird watching and produce using. It would be even better if we got to use ketchup and stuff from box
    7FXGVZ1.jpg?1
  • Options
    SimFan298SimFan298 Posts: 1,079 Member
    edited July 2016
    The baby doesn't have its usual outfit on. It's just a diaper. It's not much, but it's just something I noticed.

EDIT: Usual was spelled "usually." *puts pants on head* I'M SMART!
    Origin ID: theAidster21

The Sims has always been an important part of my life, and may it continue to be so! Long live Sims!

[Due to some kind of glitch, I am unable to insert photos into my signature for some reason.]
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I'm going to speculate that babies will be "moveable" to new objects. Perhaps a swing, seat, or a blanket that can be set outside.
  • Options
    GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    Is the baby bottle the same as what was in the dine out trailer?
  • Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    Is the drinks tray the one from Spa Day just with a different color? I'm guessing free new hair too.

@Gruffman same as the one of the chefs station anyway. ... which I think is what the in-game bottles look like too although it has been a while since I played with babies.
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    HIFreeBirdIHHIFreeBirdIH Posts: 1,410 Member
    NZsimm3r wrote: »
    Is the drinks tray the one from Spa Day just with a different color? I'm guessing free new hair too.

Gruffman same as the one of the chefs station anyway. ... which I think is what the in-game bottles look like too although it has been a while since I played with babies.

The tray looks a lot like the restockable drink tray from Spa Day.
    Just some random Simmer you probably don't even follow on the gallery! Gallery name's the same as my username! Did I just rhyme there?
    xyIcMqt.png