Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We could change it all- Sims 4 Apocalypse challenge

Comments

• Options
    TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    edited March 2017
    03-18-17_9-13-27c2a0pm.png?w=680
    I looked at the shelter that stood before me. Even though it is the home of the two most important women in my life I had never been here before. I had only met Mika's giant family at the wedding. I knew she had several children since I can recall seeing her at work pregnant a couple of times. I knew she was married and had a sister. However, I was uninformed about the existence of her brother, niece, nephew, and adoptive son. I was about to knock when I noticed familiar grey eyes through the window next to the door.
    03-18-17_9-13-42c2a0pm.png?w=680
    A few seconds later the front door opened and Mika stood before me in a robe and more wrinkles then I can recall. "Tony." I smirked. "No, it's pizza delivery." "You look different." "You do know I am not required to wear a suit all the time right?"
    03-18-17_9-14-28c2a0pm.png?w=680
    03-18-17_9-40-08c2a0pm.png?w=680
    She smiled and looked down at her feet, shivering from the cold. The desert gets freakishly cold at night. I gestured towards the hallway. "Mind if I come in?" Mika just nodded and let me in. After two airlock doors we stood in a tiny living room with a seemingly ancient grill, a dirty loveseat, a bookcase, several doors and a staircase. Everything was made out of brick and to finish it off only had 2 tiny windows. "Nice place." Mika scoffed and crossed her arms. "For a criminal, you’re a terrible liar." I walked over to the wall that was lined with pictures from times before Glassbolt. I traced a picture of what looked like a really young Mika with my finger. "You had such a babyface, you know that?" She slapped my hand down. "Hands off, that picture is ancient."I had to stifle a laugh, remembering people were asleep in here. "You're like what? 15 on this picture? That's barely 35 years ago." "You really know how to make me feel better about myself. Why don't you just tell me why you're here."
    03-18-17_10-26-16c2a0pm.png?w=680
    03-18-17_10-31-40c2a0pm.png?w=680
    I sighed. Of course playful banter with Mika at 3 AM isn't going to last for long. "I'm here because I wanted to talk to you about something." I gestured toward the loveseat. "Can we sit down for this?" Mika nodded and sat down. I took a deep breath and started talking.
    03-18-17_10-45-52c2a0pm.png?w=680
    "I am not exactly sure how to phrase this, But I'll try anyway. Mika, I have always felt attracted to you." Mika's eyes widened in surprise, but before she could reply I continued talking. "Not the I just think you're hot way. I am attracted to you as a person. We're getting old. I just thought getting it off my chest before I go might be a good idea." Mika didn’t respond. I got up and made my way outside into the cold night. Before I had reached the end of the street I heard the sound of bare feet running and I felt Her grab my hand. I turned around and felt a pair of soft lips on mine.
    03-18-17_11-35-46c2a0pm.png?w=680
    03-18-17_11-36-47c2a0pm.png?w=680
    03-18-17_11-37-12c2a0pm.png?w=680
    It felt like we kissed for minutes, but in reality only seconds had passed before Mika took her lips off mine. "Tony, I have a family to take care of. There is too much history between us to ever make it work, sorry." I stared at my shoes. "I get it. take care of my daughter. and yourself."
    03-18-17_11-41-09c2a0pm.png?w=680
    I turned around and walked away, her hand slowly letting go of mine. When I got home all I could think of was what she'd said to me. "There is too much history between us to ever make it work." If only I had met her all those years ago. With that thought I went into a restless sleep.
    03-18-17_11-47-13c2a0pm.png?w=680
    03-18-17_11-45-42c2a0pm.png?w=680

react in your best GIF
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Oh my. This makes me so sad to see them so old. He came to say goodbye. He's going to die soon, I just know it. :cry::bawling: They both still have beautiful smiles. I don't want them to die!

gFMhf.gif
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    That plot twist! I didn't see that coming! It's so sad to see them so close to death though.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    edited March 2017
    Ah what a chapter. Old Tony is still so handsome …
    Post edited by Marialein on
  • Options
    Well consider your dreams to have come true :D

• Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Poor Mika and Tony, in another life they would've been perfect for each other <3

tumblr_mh6uconcDK1r0djnoo1_500.gif
  • Options
    sweety_blondysweety_blondy Posts: 117 Member
    Poor Mika and Tony, in another life they would've been perfect for each other <3

tumblr_mh6uconcDK1r0djnoo1_500.gif

LOL!
    Origin id: LunaLycaon
    Simming since the beginning ;)
  • Options
    franka44021franka44021 Posts: 125 Member
    Poor Mika and Tony...missed opportunities are sad.
  • Options
    Hey there! Im sorry to tell you guys there won't be an update today. I Am attending dutch comicon this weekend so I dont have time to write. Sorry again!
  • Options
    Hey there! Im sorry to tell you guys there won't be an update today. I Am attending dutch comicon this weekend so I dont have time to write. Sorry again!

Have fun!
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    Hope you have a great time!

• Options
    Entry 2.16: Baby news
    After 3 months of trying Charlie finally told me the good news; She is probably pregnant!
    04-01-17_1-28-56c2a0pm.png?w=680
    04-01-17_1-25-09c2a0pm.png?w=680
    I don't believe it is possible for me to be happier. Well, maybe when they are born. Charlie is really excited about it too. I know it has been tough for her and for the next nine months it will only be worse for her. We are still waiting a little while with telling the rest of the family since pregnancy tests aren't really a thing and she isn't really showing yet.
    04-01-17_1-30-14c2a0pm.png?w=680
    Mom and dad will be so excited when they find out! Aunt Naomi is going to be incredibly happy too. she loves kids just like I do and has been kind of upset since Laurence and Alice officially started working. She is starting to project all of that love onto Lenny, since he's the youngest. Speaking of Lenny, It will soon be time to get him tagged. You imagery reader probably have no idea what that means, so I’ll explain it. Every inhabitant of Glassbolt of working age and older wears a dog tag around their neck. It is a way to identify us.
    04-01-17_1-31-51c2a0pm.png?w=680
    04-01-17_1-31-45c2a0pm.png?w=680
    Every registered person gets a task assigned. Some people like Charlie and Tony decided to either ditch their tags or never get one at all. Not being registered makes you a whole lot harder to track down by the police force and you aren’t required to work. When Charlie married me Mom got her a fake one to make it seem like she was registered. She only wears it when she goes out; so not very often. Mom would’ve gotten rid of her own tag a long time ago if her criminal activity wasn’t government approved. She is basically immune to arrest. Back to the topic at hand, we don’t exactly know how to register Lenny. He can’t exactly pass as one of my siblings seeing as he doesn’t look anything like our parents. The only possible solution I can think of is registering him as Aunt Naomi’s son. Or not registering him at all and risking his safety and our entire family’s home by sheltering an unregistered person. We could give him a fake one too, but that would make him unable to work legal jobs since all of those are government issued. He is too young to be registered as someone’s spouse, and looks too different to play off as mom or dad’s kid. He is too old to pass a my kid; and if we try to make him Charlie’s younger brother or something they would know Charlie doesn’t have a real tag either. Oh Dilemma’s. -Damien

This is actually a problem I have. I'm being limited by my own in universe laws! what do you guys think?
  • Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    edited April 2017
    Yay there might be a little Meatball grandchild on the way! :love: As for the being tagged what about neighbors? Married neighbors of course. Maybe they could say that this is their son. Maybe he has to live with them then (so probably a childless older couple preferable in the guilt of criminals like Charlie) but that could be a solution.
  • Options
    I hope the coming child will bring the redemption Charlie hoped she would et out of them. It must've taken her quite some sacrifices!
    As for your dilemma... it's your world! Bend the rules and make it work ;)
    Mika practically gets away with everything, right?
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    I re-read the part where Mika found him hiding in his old home. Can't he be registered as a child of those deceased parents? Or they could go and search the place. Maybe his parents' tags are there somewhere or anything they could use to have him registered and tagged? Not sure how exactly it works, but this could be a way, finding more about him and his past and family.
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    @Marialein Meatball grandbaby! Your idea is good by the way. I'm keeping it in mind. :)

@Sterretjeee Charlie has made a lot of sacrifices for this baby already and there will be more to come... Mika does get away with almost everything, but she isn't going to be around to cover for him forever. :(

@Maladi777 Leonard's parent's weren't registered citizens either. Though finding out more about his past is definitely something we can do. :)
  • Options
    I'd love to learn more about Leonard's past! I can't wait for the baby to come, I just hope Mika makes it to see her! :(

• Options
    Hey guys. No new chapter today because I managed to get myself a minor concussion while horse riding. Something scared her and she threw me off. I will be fine again in a couple of days and maybe I can get you guys a chapter on Monday or something. I'm sorry.
  • Options
    Sounds scary! Take your time with the next chapter!

• Options
    Hey guys. No new chapter today because I managed to get myself a minor concussion while horse riding. Something scared her and she threw me off. I will be fine again in a couple of days and maybe I can get you guys a chapter on Monday or something. I'm sorry.

Oh no, so sorry to hear that. I hope you're not in too much pain. Get better soon. *hugs*
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
  • Options
    franka44021franka44021 Posts: 125 Member
    Hope you're feeling better!!!
  • Options
    FreundHein1FreundHein1 Posts: 11 New Member
    I hope the kid is a girl! Can't wait to see what happens next!
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Leonard
    “Now hit it with all you've got!” Mika yelled. I threw a precise punch at the punching bag. Ever since I started to live here Mika has been teaching me how to box as an anger outlet.
    04-15-17_3-32-40c2a0pm.png?w=680
    04-15-17_3-33-43c2a0pm.png?w=680
    Sparring at first, but since the incident we switched to the punching bag. I feel a painful hit on my head. “You call that a punch?! Put all your anger into it!” Mika shouted loudly. I refrained from the urge to yell at her and put all my emotions into the punch.
    04-15-17_3-34-18c2a0pm.png?w=680
    “Now that is a good one!” She exclaimed. “Let's take a break, you're making my basement smell like teenager.” I took off the boxing gloves and sat down at the table, expecting a tirade about my coordination, footwork or litterly anything that I didn't to perfectly. Instead, Mika looked concerned.
    “Leonard, we need to talk about something.” She only called me by my full name if something serious was going on. She usually went for something like Len or Lenny. “What is it? Did I do that bad?” I said. Mika sighed. “No, you did well. It is something bigger then that. It's about your tag. You just had your birthday and you are now on working age. You need to get registered, which means-” “I can't stay here.”
    04-15-17_3-37-50c2a0pm.png?w=680
    I interrupted her. Avoiding my gaze she nodded. “You don't look like you're related to us and you're too young to be someone's spouse. I can't think of a way to have you stay.” I felt myself choke up and my eyes fill with tears. “Yo-You're not throwing me on the street, are you?”
    04-15-17_3-36-29c2a0pm.png?w=680
    I desperately tried to sound normal, but you could clearly tell I was ion the verge of crying. Mika looked up, shocked. Her own eyes glistening with tears too. “Oh Lenny no! I would never. I have some friends in the neighborhood that would love to meet you. A married couple without children. The woman has blonde hair and brown eyes, just like you. The man also has brown eyes, but his hair is black with streaks of gray. Victor and Lily can't have children and have always wanted them. I thought maybe you could stay with them for a while. You know, until you're eighteen.” I didn't reply. Processing the information and suppressing an angry outlash. After a minute of silence I spoke. “I would rather stay here, but I will meet them. If I like them and their home, I will stay there. If I don't I am staying right where I am.” Mika smiled. “I love you like you were my own Len. I want you to know that. I am so glad you showed up on my doorstep that night. I smiled back. “I'm glad I chose your doorstep to sleep in front of.”

*is happy because I managed to write dialogue*
    Post edited by TheGeekGamez on