Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We could change it all- Sims 4 Apocalypse challenge

Comments

• IllusoryThrallIllusoryThrall Posts: 1,335 Member
    If you do move, wordpress is a good way to go. I know a lot of people who use it for simming blogs, including me. :smiley:
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    If you do move, wordpress is a good way to go. I know a lot of people who use it for simming blogs, including me. :smiley:

Yeah, I've been reading some stories from there
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited August 2016
    Its the name of the city in the rules of the challenge. if you click the link in the first post you can see for yourself.

Oh cool! Thanks for letting me know...some people use it and some don't I guess! ;)

Oh...and TONY!!!! LOL
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    Entry 8: Beyond Limits

I feel sick. I feel like I’m about to throw up and cry at the same time. As soon as I knew for sure Tony was knocked out I headed for the stone household. even though he spent about an hour denying his actions, i did I finally get the whole story out of that guy.
    08-09-16_1-39-33c2a0am.png?w=680
    08-09-16_1-39-51c2a0am.png?w=680
    He had been home from work earlier then usual and found Naomi fairly attractive. He put something in her drink that made her go along with everything he said and forget most of it when the drug wore out. Turns out, they had woohoo.
    After that… Let’s just say I couldn’t suppress my anger anymore and that he is no longer walking this planet. This, however is not why I’m feeling sick. I feel rather good about that actually.
    08-09-16_1-47-14c2a0am.png?w=680The reason I’m feeling sick Is because as soon as Damien had given me a welcome home hug Naomi shooed him out of the room told me she wasn’t feeling well, Especially in the mornings.08-09-16_1-52-52c2a0am.png?w=680
    08-08-16_4-27-08c2a0pm.png?w=680
    I don’t know what to tell her. If I tell her the truth of that happened that night she’ll probably be traumatized. If I don’t she will forever wonder what happned to her. Not to mention that if she did end up pregnant, she would never know how she got pregnant in the first place.
    If my dear sister is truly having this monster’s kid, I wish I had done something worse to him then murder. –Mika
  • franka44021franka44021 Posts: 125 Member
    Great story. I really enjoyed reading it - can't wait to see what happens next. Happy Simming!
  • AllyTod13AllyTod13 Posts: 114 Member
    Things are starting to pick up. :D I wonder what Mika will tell Naomi :(
    hello! because of family and terrible internet connection, i will not be uploading a new chapter today. i will do my best to get it done tomorrow!
    Don't worry about it. :)
    Entry 9: Family is everything

In these times, it makes me very happy to be a mother. When James is not working, you can almost always find him spending time with Damien. The two of them have grown very close.
    08-09-16_2-05-23c2a0am.png?w=680
    James is always telling him about the world outside of Glassbolt; trees, cars and animals are some of his favorite subjects.
    08-08-16_10-28-46c2a0pm.png?w=680
    08-08-16_4-19-48c2a0pm.png?w=680
    Damien has grown into a very creative boy. He is always drawing or making up stories to tell everyone. Such a happy and innocent soul really raises the mood in our little brick box. It took me a few weeks, but I have finally managed to gather some courage and tell Naomi the truth. She took surprisingly well. Aside from a few sobs and staring at her stomach most of the time she doing fine.
    She managed to snag a pregnancy test from work, confirming my theory. She is having a kid. I can feel the anger riling up inside of me, but for her sake I need to keep calm and help her through this. Kids are wonderful, Really. I just wish she could have stayed one a little longer.
    -Mika
  • LovelyRoyalLovelyRoyal Posts: 35 Member
    I'm new to your story but I've read the whole thing now, and I'm really interested into seeing what happens next.
    Entry 10: Family Expantions

Wow, I can’t believe I finally found this old thing again! It’s been a few years honestly. So much has happened in… actually, a pretty long time!
    Naomi gave birth to twins. One boy named Laurence and one girl named Alice.
    09-03-16_10-35-02c2a0pm.png?w=680
    The two of them are such a joy to be around! Naomi has now turned 18 as well. She quit her job as babysitter as soon as she was done with her campaign on childcare in Glassbolt. Woohoo has become safer and our children can be raised properly again here. She no longer works but spends all day either with the kids, fishing or foraging. She has become a key part of this household and we would be starving without her. Of course I’m still the better cook, because thats just whatt you get when you're the older sibling!
    James and I finally got our hands on marriage papers and we decided to tie the knot immediately after his proposal.
    08-26-16_9-14-38c2a0pm.png?w=680
    08-26-16_9-17-59c2a0pm.png?w=680
    08-26-16_9-20-26c2a0pm.png?w=680
    08-26-16_9-19-46c2a0pm.png?w=680
    Oh, almost forgot to say: I am once again pregnant! Because I now know my sister will be there to take care of my child when I’m not there I feel a lot more comfortable having this baby. James is teaching Damien how to write, Matthew is teaching him maths and Naomi is helping him with his social skills. I am so lucky to have them around and them helping out this much.
    Thanks to our connections now that James, Matthew and I have gotten much higher in our careers we have also received sets of normal clothing. Those government uniforms were instantly used as Fish frying fuel. Which I didn’t realize rimed until the second I wrote that. Our lives are improving slowely but surely and all I can do now is sit tight and wait for our newest family member.-Mika
    Glad they could marry! And the kids are adorable. Here's hoping for more good news ahead!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • franka44021franka44021 Posts: 125 Member
    Yes. It was good to see they could get married, and another baby...Yaaay!!!! Looking forward to the next entry.
    edited September 2016
    Thank you both for commenting! a new chapter will be up soon!
    edited September 2016
    Entry 11: Double Trouble

Of all things that I stressed out about during my pregnancy (and trust me, there are lots of things) this was something I completely forgot about. I had twins. Two cute boys named Sam and Eric.
    09-11-16_1-14-14c2a0am.png?w=680
    I thought about going in to labor early, I thought about being too pregnant for work and I even thought about sibling rivalries between Damien and the baby.
    I am not sure how I spent nine months surrounded by my niece and nephew who are twins and didn’t think: ‘Hey, wouldn’t it be crazy if I had multiples?’ Good job Mika; Auntie and mom of the year award goes to…..not me!
    Naomi and the twins have been doing great lately by the way. She has been reading a lot of books lately. Especially the Love&Ruin series by Beryl Heffner. She has also been reading to the kids a lot lately. Not from those books of course.
    09-10-16_4-30-50c2a0pm.png?w=680
    08-26-16_3-56-12c2a0pm.png?w=680
    On a different note: I have noticed that both Matthew and Naomi are feeling way more comfortable in this wasteland now. They are laughing, messing around with each other and even restarted the great prank wars of our childhood.
    When we were kids it would be our mission to prank each other to the point where you got so frustrated you stepped to mom which mostly resulted in lectures about responsibility. Today I saw Naomi switching Matthhew’s cards around while he wasn’t looking. She switched all of his good cards to bad ones from the deck while trying not to laugh in his angry face.
    08-20-16_7-26-50c2a0pm.png?w=680
    08-20-16_7-26-44c2a0pm.png?w=680
    Times are looking up for us. With Damien celebrating his teen birthday soon and James and I both in our mid- thirties life Just keeps getting better at this point.-Mika

The Love & Ruin books are from the Heffner legacy by @Maladi777 It's a great story by a great writer who i really look up to.
    Entry 1.12: Dreaming of a better day

I shouldn’t write positive things anymore. Every time things start looking up the pretty image shatters and I’m faced with the real world.
    I am almost at the top of the mob. I am one single step away from reaching it and saving my family. Since our old boss stepped down his two best henchmen got a run at the position. I am one of them. The other? Tony Corleonesi. He is a big tough guy and also incredibly smart. If you, future person have read all of this you know Tony Despises me.
    If I had only been more careful with my actions back then
    09-13-16_5-19-59c2a0pm.png?w=680
    Our formerly neat and ruthless organization has spilt in two; One half wants to work with Tony, The other half with me.
    Despite the fact that we don’t like each other, I have agreed to meet him at a secret location in the woods in six months to resolve this issue.
    In order to make sure we don’t instantly go at each other’s throat we agreed to take a member of our own family with us. Someone we didn’t want to see the person they love kill someone for power.
    09-17-16_11-10-43c2a0pm.png?w=680
    My youngest two sons are older now, but still way to young to attend any of this, so I chose Damien to accompany me. All I have to do now is tell him. –Mika

Entry 2.1: Stranger Danger

Uhm, Hi! I am Damien. My mother found another notebook a while ago and wanted me to start writing in it because she knows how much I love stories. I am kind of a bookworm ever since Dad thought me how to read and Write.
    So, since I don’t really have a major use for this Notebook yet, I’m just going to write what happened to me today. I was on a fishing trip in the area because mom needed more fish too cook and I stopped a little late. So as I was walking in the dark I saw this weird looking girl with drawings on her arms and some sort of paint (I think mom called it make-up?) on her face. She looked upset, so I asked her why she was out here all by herself.
    09-18-16_1-14-17c2a0pm.png?w=680
    09-18-16_1-14-52c2a0pm.png?w=680
    She looked up at me from her hand which was wet with tears an told me that if I wanted to live I needed to 🐸🐸🐸🐸 off and leave her alone. I didn’t know her, so my first instinct was to just leave, but I wanted to help her if she indeed had been crying.
    So I stayed persistent and told her I wanted to help. I told her my name and she told me hers. Her name is Charlie and despite the fact she was so rude to me at first, I feel like we could be friends.-Damien

From now on, Damien will be posting Entries too! It took a long time to play, screenshot and write this, so that's why it's out a day late. In case you were Curious, all of Mika's entry's will be labled 1.(Number) and Damien's 2.(number) from now on. again, sorry for the Delay!

Damien is cute! Looking forward to getting to know him! Oh and Tony is hitting the scene in this story! Awesome!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • STASIBOMBSTASIBOMB Posts: 45 Member
    Great story :) - Bookmarked
    Damien is cute! Looking forward to getting to know him! Oh and Tony is hitting the scene in this story! Awesome!

Yup, Tony is joining in once again! after his guest appearance i couln't just leave it at that and let MCcommandcenter decide his fate. and Damien looks a LOT like his father. the only thing he has from his mother are his eyes. should've named him Harry.

and thank you @STASIBOMB for the compliment, i hope you will enjoy future chapters too!
    I am loving the story so far, I am excited to start seeing things from Damiens point of view aswell :D
    edited September 2016
    Entry 1.13: The Family business

Today is the day. I am finally going to tell Damien about my job and the part he is going to play in it. All he has to do is attend the meeting with Tony. After that I will let him focus on his own task instead of dragging him into mine.I have done awful things that a decent human should never do so will not force him into the mafia or put him in any danger.
    09-24-16_7-50-26c2a0pm.png?w=680
    And uhm, this is is kind of akward, but last entry I forgot to mention: at the moment of writing that I was 7 months pregnant. At that point in time I was somewhere else completely and forgot to tell. Well, now I have a little girl named Diana, My only daughter! I love the boys, I really do; but after living with 6 men vs 3 women for a few years now it feels good for there to be another girl in the household. Even if she is just really small right now. –Mika

Entry 2.2: Stars

So, Today I had the most Awkward conversation with mom. It was almost as awkward as the one with dad. Almost. She told me she was a mafia boss. Can you believe this!? My dear sweet mother who feels bad for the fish she feeds us and loves joking and messing with people!? I couldn’t believe it until she told me the story behind the scar on her cheek. It was about Aunt Naomi and happend 10 years ago; I was only five when this happened. She told me the whole story: Aunt Naomi being sick, the fight with Tony and even the murder.
    I am still having a hard time believing this, but it does answer a lot of questions.
    09-24-16_7-51-36c2a0pm.png?w=680
    I’ve also been seeing Charlie more in the last few months. We usually hang out at night near the river. We lay in the sand and just talk. Last night she said something that really stuck with me. I don’t know why, but she didn’t seen her usual angry self when she said this. She sounded full of hope, dreams and wishes; so full of life and ispiration.
    09-24-16_7-46-42c2a0pm.png?w=680
    “We’re all hoping for a better ending; that someday when we look up to the night sky we will see thousands of sparkling stars instead of thick grey clouds.” So bright and clear. Almost like a star. So close and yet a thousand miles away. -Damien
    Hello! Im sorry for the delay, but i've been really busy this weekend so i haven't written the chapter yet! it will be up tomorrow, i promise :)
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I'm super excited! Take your time! The chapters will be better if they're not rushed :)
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    Entry 1.14: Final Preperations

In one week I’ts happening. Damien and I will be leaving Glassbolt for the meeting. I’m not sure why Tony insisted we have this meeting outside of the desert, but I am kind of happy it is. I haven’t seen tree’s, Grass or Animals other then fish for over two decades. Damien has never even seen the world outside of this d*mned Sandbox. Those who enter Glassbolt do not get to leave.
    We will be visiting a vacation resort in Granite Falls; a beautiful area full of Mountains, Forests and a modern kitchen. Oh how I have missed grilled cheese. Despite it’s darker intentions I am very exited for the trip. Soon Matthew will have the computers in the area fixed, James will have changed labor laws and I will have the Mafia at my disposal.
    10-03-16_3-34-38c2a0pm.png?w=680
    I know that at the beginning of this journal I said it wasn’t anything for me to be part of the mafia, but now that I had a taste of the great power I will be getting I don’t know if I want to get rid of it. –Mika

Entry 2.3: The outside

When I was younger dad always told me about the outside world. Technology, nature and even space. I used to think he was just messing with me, that it was all fiction; but now mom is taking me to this secret meeting in Granite Falls. An actual forest! We are staying in a cabin with my mother’s arch enemy and a member of his family. Because my mother is more stubborn then a 3-year old ( and according to her, so is the other guy) I feel like this meeting is going to take a while. She has been showing some concerning behavior lately as well. She keeps mumbling things to herself like ‘cake’ and ‘sweet sweet coffee’. I don’t know these things, but I sure hope they’re not anything dangerous.
    10-03-16_3-53-04c2a0pm.png?w=680
    I still feel bad for leaving Charlie behind this long. She is my only and best friend outside of my family and I really care about her. I hope she won’t be too mad at me. –Damien

Phew! finally done! prepare for the big chapter next week!
    This is so exciting and I think it's adorable that Damien has a best friend :)