Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Individual Sim Funds?

It's nice that we have a Household Fund, it makes paying Bills easier and buying stuff from Build & Buy Mode easier as well but since more and more content have been added to the game, Sims are able to buy more and more stuff for themselves(Medicine, Objects from Retail Stores and now Card Packs for Children). I thought it would be nice if we could give each Individual Sim a certain amount of money as their sort of Allowance? Or perhaps have the Household Funds always available to Adult Sims(and Teen Sims if there are no Adult Sims) and then give us the option to give Teenagers and Children Allowance? I think it would be a pretty nice addition for those who want it, Teens and Children could beg their parents for an Allowance, more money in their Allowance and even do Chores around the house for their Allowance.
Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.

Comments

• rshell193rshell193 Posts: 284 Member
    I always thought this would be cool!! I also always thought it'd be cool that when you switch to your child or teen, the simoleons would change to the money they've been saving. When I first kept that 20 bucks from my teen going to school, it got put in the household funds and I was really meh about that :neutral:
  • lmusiclmusic Posts: 288 Member
    I agree, my young adult lived at home for a while and lost lots of money and job rewards.
  • lejoninnalejoninna Posts: 4,287 Member
    yes we need this!! atleast to be able to transfer some Money to a sim whos moving out!! i dont wanna cheat but i dont want them to be poor :(
  • MarleyTheWizardMarleyTheWizard Posts: 962 Member
    lejoninna wrote: »
    yes we need this!! atleast to be able to transfer some Money to a sim whos moving out!! i dont wanna cheat but i dont want them to be poor :(

YES
    yes please!
    at times it's fine with the default, but when your family is loaded (*cough*Landgraab *cough*), 17-20 000 is too little and the remaining household stays the same? nooo
    I Sometimes Tweet About The Sims 4
    Gallery ID: MarleyTheWizard
  • lejoninnalejoninna Posts: 4,287 Member
    yea and we need the move out option to come back. editting the household is lame and 2 meta, i want them to be able to move by themselfs
  • MarleyTheWizardMarleyTheWizard Posts: 962 Member
    at times for story purposes I miss the animations/clips from when the sims moved to university and the household came out and said good bye, or totally ignored you...
    I Sometimes Tweet About The Sims 4
    Gallery ID: MarleyTheWizard