Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Prom stuff or whatever you want to call it <3

I've been thinking about this too much but I really want my teens to have prom and this time I would love to see what is going on. You can say its just like Get to work, like think about it you're at the school or wherever the prom is being held at, and you have these goals on what to do at your prom like dance with your friends or date. Also you can choose the theme that you want for your prom. You get new hairstyles and outfits new interactions and so much more. You will have the opportunity to slow dance as well and also to make it sound even more special you can ask whoever sim you want to prom in the most romantic, friendly, or funny way possible base on your trait or your skill. Just make sure that the sim you ask says yes :) .

Comments

• Options
    lejoninnalejoninna Posts: 4,287 Member
    The proms in sims 3 were great and funny. But id rather not have THIS much american-ness pushed on me.

But sims 3. Yea
  • Options
    frose6678frose6678 Posts: 58 Member
    What do you mean by "American-ness" @lejoninna
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    frose6678 wrote: »
    What do you mean by "American-ness" @lejoninna

because only North America is known to have prom?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Ok then what do you have? @MadameLee this was just an idea
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
  • Options
    yeah exactly :)@Briana2425
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    @froze6678 that's like saying a Japanese is to Japanese hum... Hello if it comes from the countries of course thier going to make it to what the culture is.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    I call it Generations and isn't the Sims made in North America?

The point is to keep it the more generalised as possible
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    I would say that quite a few countries around the world hold a dance/party/social event that is similar to a prom they are just called by other names.

As far as wanting it in the game....all they would have to do is add another type of party. Maybe as an SP but I don't think it would be done as a whole GP or EP.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited June 2016
    They've started having Proms in the UK in the last few years. They didn't have them when I was in school...Nearly 20 years ago.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prom#In_the_United_Kingdom
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    They've started having Proms in the UK in the last few years. They didn't have them when I was in school...Nearly 20 years ago.

Then I guess that it's not just an American thing.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    Even it was just an American thing I don't see any reason to not include it...it's something for teens to do at least. Just call it something other than prom
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • Options
    gamingstylistgamingstylist Posts: 115 Member
    Maybe call it a graduation dance? My school had that instead of prom.
  • Options
    AlanSimsAlanSims Posts: 713 Member
    Hmm no. I'd rather them save all of that content for a Generations EP. I don't want them to spread the theme of generations through multiple stuff packs like they're doing it with Kids Room.
  • Options
    I just want to see teens actually do something fun I honestly don't care what is it I just want to see them do more interactions