Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Have You Done W/ Yuki Behr In Your Game??

KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
In my game, I altered her physcial appearance a bit. Yuki married one of my legacies sons, Ewok (blue alien thats usually in disguise) and they have a kid together with another on the way! She's the leader of a video gaming club and still in the K.O.T.H. which is where she met her husband. She also DJ'S for some of the parties that her sister Candy throws. ;)

This was her, pre-pregnancy, on her and Ewok's balcony at a party they threw!
yuki3_zpsmpii168d.png

Shes in the 2nd trimester right now!
yuki4_zpsn2smoqhm.png

Ewok gets sad every morning when he leaves Yuki. I think they have as a true of a love as Sims can offer.
yuki5_zps9nyv3q6h.png

And this is their daughter, Kimiko! She's a genius just like her dad but when the monsters come out from under her bed, she always runs to Yuki. :)<3
yuki2_zpslzmqjvp1.png

What is Yuki like in your game? How many of you enjoy playing her?? Do you ever edit your townies/pre-mades?

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    It was very nice reading about Yuki's life in your game and seeing the pictures of her and her family. :) The pictures are very nice! It is nice that she married an alien. It is great that she is a DJ at Candy's parties. Kimiko her daughter is very cute! Her blue skintone and blue hair looks very nice.
  • KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    It was very nice reading about Yuki's life in your game and seeing the pictures of her and her family. :) The pictures are very nice! It is nice that she married an alien. It is great that she is a DJ at Candy's parties. Kimiko her daughter is very cute! Her blue skintone and blue hair looks very nice.

Thanks so much @rosemow :)
    Yuki and Candy are both pretty pregnant right now, in fact!
    yuki6_zpsuc430cnf.png
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    In one game play my sim married her sister, she lived with them and her first nephew until she was a young adult, then she got a job in the tech guru branch. As a teen she gave up the boy she liked for her best friend, and ended up marring the Munch boy. Had two kids with him and three nephew, she was living in Oasis Spring in a big house. Died as an elder at her first nephew's son marriage.
  • gramanda126010gramanda126010 Posts: 288 Member
    I don’t know what she is like in your game but in mine she was a bit a man eater. One of my passed sim kids got involved with her. They went on two dates before they slept with each other. After she got what she needed that was it she wanted nothing more to do with him (I think I even saw her with another sim at a club).
    SiliClone wrote: »
    In one game play my sim married her sister, she lived with them and her first nephew until she was a young adult, then she got a job in the tech guru branch. As a teen she gave up the boy she liked for her best friend, and ended up marring the Munch boy. Had two kids with him and three nephew, she was living in Oasis Spring in a big house. Died as an elder at her first nephew's son marriage.

Wow that awesome!! Lucas or Wolfgang??
    I don’t know what she is like in your game but in mine she was a bit a man eater. One of my passed sim kids got involved with her. They went on two dates before they slept with each other. After she got what she needed that was it she wanted nothing more to do with him (I think I even saw her with another sim at a club).

Oh goodness! :p She's not like that in my game but she gets on really well with just about everyone....Except Sofia Bjergsen because that's who previously dated Yuki's husband Ewok!
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    I do not think I have even used her in My game, not sure if I took that one out to make room for My own creation's, or left her in the house she came in, :)
  • imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    In my game, Yuki is good friends with Liberty Lee. They are in Spinmasters together.
    imhappy wrote: »
    In my game, Yuki is good friends with Liberty Lee. They are in Spinmasters together.

Nice! Sounds like shes living a good life.
  • jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    edited June 2016
    I've been playing with Candy so Yuki has appeared from time to time.

Candy had a makeover prior to her costume party wedding (hair now matches eyebrows)
    rcwedding2.jpg

And Yuki rocked up as Aayla Secura
    rcwedding7guest.jpg

She got married and had two kids, no screenies unfortunately since I was playing Candy but I'll try and grab a few when I play later, I know both kids are blue haired (not sure if it's cc but I do have a genetic hair colour cc/mod that allows children to inherit the wacky hair colours in the vanilla game)

Sadly now she's dead, Zara Goth (daughter of Bella and Olivia lotsa surnames) invited Jaime Medina (daughter of Candy and her hubby Raphael) to ghost night and Yuki appeared (energised ghost)
    zarajaimeghostnight2.jpg

You can just see her in the corner of the screenshot I took of Zara and Jaime making use of the closet.
    zarajaimeghostnight3.jpg

edit

Yuki's daughter Kayleigh Behr
    Party Animal, Genius, Good
    kayleighbehr.jpg

Her daughter Kristen
    Creative.
    kristenbehr.jpg

and Yuki's son Danny
    Active, childish, glutton.
    dannybehr.jpg
    Post edited by jeepjeepcat on
    That's awesome! Thanks for the screenshots. :)@jeepjeepcat
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    OMg, I've been looking for a thread like this, cause I have GOT to share this. Ok, here goes.

I have a brother and sister sim, the brother married Siobhan, the Paragon's leader, and the sister married Candy (she's a musician, Candy's a music lover, match made in heaven, lol). I had Candy and Yuki both move in with her, since Yuki was still a teenager and they don't seem to have parents :-P Then I was playing with both, and I had Yuki move out on her own as an adult, Tech Guru and all that. Then she completed her computer brain aspiration, and since I'd made her childish when she aged up, I decided to go for the mischief aspiration, yknow, for funsies. So, she joined the renegades, which also has Siobhan's sister Morgan in it. And...they got together. They just seemed to really get long? And Morgan's romantic, so she was always getting flirty...IDK, they're married now.

So basically: Sister married Candy, Brother married Siobhan...and then Candy and Siobhan's sisters got married. Like...it's NOT incestuous, cause they're not related, they're just in laws, but...idk. Kind weird? Maybe? Also Morgan was already married to another NPC and pregnant when they got together, so Yuki is a home wrecker :-P Tho she's a good step mom, gets along really well with the kid, and I think the other parent is dead now, so probably for the best :-P
  • KittensMeow10KittensMeow10 Posts: 161 Member
    Although I haven't done anything with her in my game as of yet, Yuki is one of my favourite NPCs! She's such a cute sim!
    Dendarii wrote: »
    OMg, I've been looking for a thread like this, cause I have GOT to share this. Ok, here goes.

I have a brother and sister sim, the brother married Siobhan, the Paragon's leader, and the sister married Candy (she's a musician, Candy's a music lover, match made in heaven, lol). I had Candy and Yuki both move in with her, since Yuki was still a teenager and they don't seem to have parents :-P Then I was playing with both, and I had Yuki move out on her own as an adult, Tech Guru and all that. Then she completed her computer brain aspiration, and since I'd made her childish when she aged up, I decided to go for the mischief aspiration, yknow, for funsies. So, she joined the renegades, which also has Siobhan's sister Morgan in it. And...they got together. They just seemed to really get long? And Morgan's romantic, so she was always getting flirty...IDK, they're married now.

So basically: Sister married Candy, Brother married Siobhan...and then Candy and Siobhan's sisters got married. Like...it's NOT incestuous, cause they're not related, they're just in laws, but...idk. Kind weird? Maybe? Also Morgan was already married to another NPC and pregnant when they got together, so Yuki is a home wrecker :-P Tho she's a good step mom, gets along really well with the kid, and I think the other parent is dead now, so probably for the best :-P

Hahaha now THAT is a story!
  • Jalice4everJalice4ever Posts: 233 Member
    My sim dated Candy With no idea that Yuki even existed so when Candy moved in with him Yuki came too and he just wasn't ready for that type of commitment so he cheated on Candy and kicked them both out.
    My sim dated Candy With no idea that Yuki even existed so when Candy moved in with him Yuki came too and he just wasn't ready for that type of commitment so he cheated on Candy and kicked them both out.

I'm crying, that's so funny.
  • MyndrunnerMyndrunner Posts: 86 Member
    I moved Candy and Yuki in with the Bros (Sergio & Joaquin), renamed the house Bro-Behrs. She's still a Knight of the Hedge, but I kinda went Girl with the Dragon Tattoo with her. She is the leader of a club called Sim Society, a group of hackers who Repair, program, and play video games. She dated Wolfgang Munch for a while, but now she's got a thing going with a young detective named Ricky Chan.
  • Pegasus143Pegasus143 Posts: 2,490 Member
    The only save where I've done anything with her is one where she's dating my sim who's come to Windenburg as an exchange student.
    Myndrunner wrote: »
    I moved Candy and Yuki in with the Bros (Sergio & Joaquin), renamed the house Bro-Behrs. She's still a Knight of the Hedge, but I kinda went Girl with the Dragon Tattoo with her. She is the leader of a club called Sim Society, a group of hackers who Repair, program, and play video games. She dated Wolfgang Munch for a while, but now she's got a thing going with a young detective named Ricky Chan.

Ooooh I'd love to see some pics!
  • JJFABBYJJFABBY Posts: 40 Member
    So apparently, my game's Yuki is an alien.

(I have an image because I can't post it because of newbie restrictions rip)

I don't know how this happened, but I think I'm going to have her become a Scientist and work until she can go to Sixam, and then settle down with a nice alien guy.
  • AlanSimsAlanSims Posts: 713 Member
    I'm on my 5th generation right now so I think she's a grandma now. She was part of one of my Sim's gaming club and I didn't get to play with her that much, unlike Candy. I kind of wish we could reset townies because I'd like to see some of them around again.
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    edited November 2016
    In my game teenage Yuki more or less wrote her own story without me interfering much. I played a challenge. First time Yuki made an appearance, she and my challenge sim looked as if they were holding hands defensively while surrounded by the renegades. So I made my sim befriend her. Later that boy joined the renegades himself and Yuki and Wolfgang made an animation that made them look as if they were embracing. So I made them girlfriend/boyfriend. Yuki joined the renegades, too, and together they went into space during the final showdown with the aliens. After the war she settled down with her childhood friend Hugo. I imagine the bluffs are Villareal property, so they made it over for their wedding. I've yet to play that wedding and I want it in pseudo-medieval style with all the guests in appropriate cc.

Very first costume idea: tumblr_ob8vorIgEH1t1fm14o1_1280.jpg

Yuki & Hugo at the beach: tumblr_ob8uzjTS6o1t1fm14o1_1280.jpg

more beach pics

Hippie Yuki (with the renegades Carlos and Morgan) in an alternate timeline: tumblr_oaq1jj5Vhx1t1fm14o5_r1_1280.jpg
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    edited November 2016
    The Behrs were friends of my legacy family in the early years. They attended legacy founder Calvin Moreaux's wedding to the NPC Zoey Lawrence (pictured as current avatar), as well as their daughter's Bat Simzvah and her eventual marriage. They both died as spinsters around a century and a half ago given the current timeline.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top