Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Sims 3 or Sims 4 traits best describe you?

Comments

• ClosetPrince2015ClosetPrince2015 Posts: 210 Member
    Absent-Minded
    Ambitious
    Bookworm
    Childish
    Lucky
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Lazy, gloomy, loner, hot-headed, insane. I'd make a horrible sim.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
    Artistic, Perfectionist, Outgoing, Slob, Geek

Omg, I made a post here over 6 months ago that I don't remember doing! xD

These traits still 100% apply though! Tbh, Inappropriate and Computer Wiz probably both apply too (I don't know why they weren't there before, probably to keep to the standard 5 traits, I'd imagine).
  • c00nhound1227c00nhound1227 Posts: 6 New Member
    Evil
    Insane
    Kleptomaniac
    Mean-spirited
    Grumpy
  • TheseareourlivesTheseareourlives Posts: 126 Member
    Oh this is so appropriate today. I've been 'tense' all day because my house is slightly messy. Obviously I have the 'Neat' trait. Also 'creative,' 'childish' 'foodie' and 'cheerful' come to mind.
  • FemaleTroubleFemaleTrouble Posts: 38 Member
    Sims 3 specific: Absent-minded, excitable, avant garde, eccentric, night owl, nurturing, good sense of humor, cat person
    4/Both: Bookworm, childish, clumsy, goofball, insane (feels like it sometimes, heh)
    tumblr_novzxnecn01tdnvrao1_500.gif
  • BariSaxyBariSaxy Posts: 4,699 Member
    Neurotic, dramatic, social butterfly, socially awkward, childish, absent-minded, clumsy, coward, loves the cold, dog person, hates the outdoors, over-emotional.

Aren't I just a bundle of fun? lol

*looks up The Sims 4 Traits*

Gloomy, romantic, geek, music lover, childish, clumsy, insane, squeamish
    OO2UdmJ.png
  • DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    Goofball, Creative, Self-Assured, Geek, Perfectionist, Dance Machine, Noncommittal, Quick Learner, Observant, Night Owl and Shameless

Mostly, I guess. Now let's see about Sims 3 from where I have to add Loves the Heat, Adventurous and Animal Lover.
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • neenahhhneenahhh Posts: 130 Member
    TS3: Couch Potato, Family-Oriented, Frugal, Over-emotional, Socially Awkward

And additional ones from TS4: Childish, Geek, Jealous, Lazy, Squeamish
    Hi, I'm Nina! | WishlistTop 5 | Currently on a mission | Daily DealsCascades
    o02kvr.png
    "You've turned out to be the first doctor ever actually to make a difference to my life."
  • infinitelysimmerinfinitelysimmer Posts: 37 Member
    loner, night owl and good.
  • AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Goofball, Geek, Genius, Music Lover, Hot-Headed, and Childish.
  • snarklessnarkles Posts: 244 Member
    Bookworm, Good Sense of Humor (yes, I'm humble), Childish, Computer Whiz, and Loner.
    xSfr2Kh.jpg
  • onehummingbirdonehummingbird Posts: 123 Member
    I don't own the Sims 3 but it sounds like the traits were way better!

My Sims 4 traits:
    Creative
    Neat
    Loner
    Perfectionist
    Gloomy
    Loves Outdoors
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    Creative, bookworm, music lover
  • SamanthaMonacoParksSamanthaMonacoParks Posts: 14 New Member
    Genius, loves the out doors, loner. :)
  • Artistic, Adventurous, Hates the outdoors, Light sleeper, and Perceptive

Marissa The Unicorn on YouTube
    Check out my channel for speed builds, create- a-sims, and much more! I also have a series on Fridays where I make sims completely fandom related! Check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCisGbg6UuFSsrvBwZ_m--dA
    the-sims-centaur.jpg

• ChalkyMalkyChalkyMalky Posts: 120 Member
    Lazy, just lazy.
  • rachelt405rachelt405 Posts: 1,533 Member
    Animal lover
    Friendly
    Shy

ooh hold on is there a shopaholic trait lol only kidding I'm not that bad :D
    Be kind to animals please help stop all cruelty to them

• Izzeh96Izzeh96 Posts: 152 Member
    Animal Lover, Bookworm, Over-Emotional, Loner, Clumsy
    B9uC3gV.png?1
    One of my WIP's

My build showcase
    English isn't my first language but I'm like 90% fluent.
  • gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Socially Awkward, Cat lover, Clumsy, Artistic for sims 3 (still a teen)
    Creative, clumsy.
  • LuteLute Posts: 60 Member
    Loner, Lazy, Geek.
    If I had to choose one, it would be loner.
  • honeyboomhoneyboom Posts: 243 Member
    pretty much all of them in sims 4 to be perfectly honest.... except the neat one. I'd say creative, music lover and dance machine would be my most accurate.
    "every star may be a sun to someone"-carl sagan
  • stillsimming3stillsimming3 Posts: 14 New Member
    Good sense of humor, animal lover, shy, eco friendly, perfectionist, perceptive, vegetarian, ambitious, virtuoso.
  • lisalittlesimmerlisalittlesimmer Posts: 404 Member
    Virtuoso, Bookworm, Lazy, Family Oriented, Loves the Heat
    My lot showcase
    Origin ID: lisalittlesimmer
    K5IURhP.jpg
  • AnnikaperiAnnikaperi Posts: 535 Member
    I would say Artistic, Bookworm, Night Owl, Virtuoso in that I play a number of instruments -- not that I’ve made huge amounts of money doing so. Absent Minded? I’m not as bad as those Sims! Probably not quite a Computer Whiz, but I do spend a lot of time on it. Eco-Friendly? I do go to great pains to recycle everything, but I’m sure I waste it in other ways. Handy? Probably not, but I have successfully assembled almost all of the IKEA furniture I’ve attempted. Perfectionist? Probably, but not about making the bed every morning. Tried being a Vegetarian in college, but it didn’t work so well for me. I better know what I am doing now and tend to eat that way, but I am not above the occasional carnivorous treat, so I guess really no to that trait. Definitely not Loves the Cold.

Now if there was a Procrastination, Always Late, or Brown Thumb trait ...

Now I haven’t actually installed The Sims 4, but looking at the traits I would say maybe Art Lover, Bookworm, Foodie, Music Lover, Perfectionist, Squeamish, Muser, Chopstick Savvy and Left-Handed. I don’t have true Geek skills, but I do enjoy playing Sims and watching Doctor Who. Used to be a Spice Hound, but my stomach doesn’t seem to do that so well anymore. I have to lean a bit toward the milder side these days. Possibly a Melt Master, but I’m trying to overcome it.

Hmm, I notice there is a Regained Humanity trait. Interesting. I have a character who would have that trait and some who would prefer to wield power -- although technically in The Sims 3 all Vampires have to ask.