Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♚ Hogwarts' Mafia Game - Game Over - MAFIA WINS! ♚

KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
edited July 2016 in Off Topic Chat
2wnrz38.png

The Rules:

• This is a mafia game. You shouldn't take it personally.
  • This is a harry potter themed. It does not spoil any story. Just characters. Doubledoor isn't real.
  • You can unvote only twice. You should be sure who you want to vote.
  • No Vote is allowed
  • You can whisper with me included. Only 10 messages, If that exceeds then you'll see your punishments.
  • Don't attack someone. If you feel attacked, feel free to pm me. I'll modkill the one who attacks you.
  • Day lasts twenty-four hours. Night lasts twelve.
  • Role claiming is not forbidden but is frowned upon. Give chance to Mafia Players.
  • Fake Role Claiming is okay
  • Say sorry if you hurt someone's feelings. You should be nicer.
  • You only have 3 offenses. When you completed the three offenses, You're out of the game.
  • Feel free to pm me about something.
  • Don't be inactives please. If you're thinking that you'll be inactive when, Please PM me or say it in the thread.
  • You must not post PM's from the host in the game thread.
  • You cannot edit your post. Even if it's an irritating thing, You shouldn't. Unless I told you to do so. You can EBWOP if you are really not that comfortable.
  • Speaking on-topic at night is not forbidden. But be careful.
  • If any bad things happen that I can't handle, I will contact any Simguru to close this topic. But I'm sure that will not happen :smile:
  • LASTLY, ENJOY THE GAME.

The Roles:

Mafia - They must kill townies and indies to win. They can speak to each other outside of the game-thread any time day or night. They kill one player each night.

Here are the corresponding roles:

HARRY POTTER – Harry Potter has round glasses. He can kill one person each night. Has secret abilities.

o5HKScC1PflLO.gif

HERMIONE GRANGER – Hermione is a hot plum. She loves to plum. Each night, She can flirt a player making the player being so in love, causing them to perform their night actions to Hermione’s chosen one or Hermione herself. She can’t kill.

l01fjs9HRzU08.gif

RON WEASLEY – Ron Weasley is red headed boy who loves to kill. Each night the host will randomize if he can kill someone or block someone's night action.

hP8xenrzdIhqw.gif

Indie - They must be the one standing to win. They don't know themselves.

Here are the corresponding roles:

SEVERUS SNAPE - Snape is a terror professor. Students are always afraid of him. He must survived all the lynches and night kills to win.

YhTI0bX9Lt8be.gif

ALBUS DUMBLEDORE – SECRET - Wins with Only himself.

img

Townies - Must eliminate all threats and survive to win

Corresponding roles:

LUNA LOVEGOOD – She’s a very kind sim and very popular in Willow Creek. When it’s night time, She uses her kind personality in her targeted player and can know what this targeted player can be. Has secret ability.

img

DRACO MALFOY – Draco Malfoy is a very mean sim. He bullies people at night making them to unable to perform their night actions.

img

RUBEUS HAGRID – Hagrid is a poor guy who lives outside the Hogwarts Castle. He can protect one person every night and can protect himself once.

img

VOLDEMORT – A townie who loves to talk to snakes. You can use the snakes to know who targets who.

img

GINNY WEASLEY – Ginny is a very observant and quiet person. She is very kind hearted. Every night, she chooses someome to protect and if the protected one is targeted to be killed, Ginny is the one who will die instead of the targeted one.

img

NEVILLE LONGBOTTOM – Neville is a Scaredy-Cat Sim. Every night, He uses his broomstick to travel outside the Hogwarts Castle to escape a Night Kill.

img

ALBUS SEVERUS POTTER – *SECRET*. Wins with other townies.

img

Notes:
- xLunalovegoodx has a different role. Don't be mistaken that her role is Luna.
- The Host, which is me, will make a group chat for the mafias including me for the night action.
- Those who have the ability to use a night action, Please PM me when it's night time.
- If y'all manage to vote in Day time before the time runs out, I will end the day. Same as Night time when people who have the ability to use Night Actions sent me their actions early.
- All roles have their powers.
- I use random.org when picking up your roles. It's not my fault if you get the role you don't want.
- You can rvs but this doesn't count as vote. You can only vote once and only lasts for 5 hours.

Hope this clears up everything.

PLAYERS:

1. xlunalovegoodx - Alive - MAFIA WIN!
2. LilacErin - Lynched on Day Three - Severus Snape
3. LyniaSC - Nightkilled on Night One by Albus Severus Potter - Role Unknown - MAFIA WIN!
4. icmnfrsh - Lynched on Day Six - Ginny Weasley
5. iriefthi - Nightkilled on Night Four by Ron Weasley - Role Unknown.
6. Broncos4life (replaced Swiftlover13, Day two) - Lynched on Day Four - Draco Malfoy.
7. TRibbo24 - Lynched on Day Two - Albus Dumbledore.
8. dmel15 - Nightkilled on Night Two by Ron Weasley - Role Unknown.
9. BrattonMatton - Lynched on Day Five - Rebeus Hagrid
10. UniSims - Alive - MAFIA WIN!
11. CraftyKat - Nightkilled on Night Four by Hermione Granger - Role Unknown
12. glitteryloren - Day killed on Day Six by Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley - Role Unknown.

STORY SO FAR:
The Night Before Day One
Day One: No one was lynched
Night One: Scream of Pain
Day Two: The Soul Serum
Night Two: The Rose Between Two Thorns
Day Three: The Lava's Call
Night Three: Avada Kedavra
Day Four: The Sea Monster
Night Four: The Cat’s Purr and the broomstick
Day Five: The Doctor's Death
Night Five: No one is Night Killed