Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

PRE-TEENS MIGHT BE A GREAT ADDITION! CHECK IT OUT!

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    simmisammisimmisammi Posts: 63 Member
    @bythedreadwolf I love your ideas for what you would like to see if the sims were to get a pre-teen stage!! I also think it would be interesting to have a "first heartbreak" thing too, since it seems like a lot of pre-teens/early teens normally have their first heartbreak. I think the option could bring the pre-teen closer to his/her parents, along with his/her friends because they could come together, and maybe have a big sleepover with a pillow fight to help get over it, or binge watch movies all night with candy/ice cream they took from the fridge.

With the pillow fights I think it would be funny to have the pre-teens to get into it, but its similar to the "fight" action with adults only being that its playful and feathers are flying around them!!!! I do really like the sneaking out and mood swings idea, that would be insanely amazing to get (i really want to get pre-teens now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I really want this life stage now and I really want my sims to have pillow fights and sleep overs :D
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    I would love it if we had preteens, a kindergarten and middle aged adults to be added. I have wanted this since TS1...lol

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    CharKittyBooCharKittyBoo Posts: 569 Member
    Allowance point system would be amazing!!! I can't think of an ideas that could top that! That would be so perfect, I'll never forget it.
    Family player we got toddlers...my life is complete 1/12/17 best. day. ever.
    7ZDKKOkt.png
    My Plum Family Tree
  • Options
    Olive_Specter1Olive_Specter1 Posts: 3 New Member
    I absolutely love the idea of pre teens. I was thinking because pre teens seem to care more about social hierarchies and their peers image of them, a lot more than teens and children do, there could be some kind of reputation scale which goes up and down depending on the actions of your little pre teen. For example if they indulge themselves in some childish activities, it goes down, then it goes up if you were to make you pre teen act older than they are.

Children get different traits and ambitions than teens and YA, maybe pre teens can too. Maybe they could be the schools drama queen who is more negatively affected by interactions or sims or low needs, or maybe they could be the families gamer nerd, who doesn't like to be around many people and is easily bored when not playing games, maybe they could have the option of choosing two of these pre teen specific traits and having one (the one which affected them most) carry on into later life.

In terms of romance I think it should be very limited in terms of interaction, but if ts4 were ever to incorporate the turn on/off system again, I feel like this is where it should start as this is the stage in which people more firmly know what they like about people. Also I think one sided relationships should be brought back so your pre teens can have innocent crushes, there could also be some drama about two sims liking the same person.
  • Options
    FurkeanFurkean Posts: 177 Member
    Pre-schoolers, pre-teens and middle aged adults are what we DESPERATELY NEED!!! So many people including me would pay for the update
  • Options
    FurkeanFurkean Posts: 177 Member
    @WannabeDinosaur You have to turn this topic into a petition for simmers like us to sign their names
  • Options
    Kuma_frumaKuma_fruma Posts: 46 Member
    Okay ever since I started to play the sims (Late comer starting on sims 3) I've been wanting preteens. So yes please!!!
  • Options
    LuvallthesimsLuvallthesims Posts: 5 New Member
    We Really Need Pre-Teens, And I'm at the Pre-teen life stage as well, so this will be really interesting. I also think pre=teens will be a great add-on because, as we know, it's just a part of everyday life! There could be a possibility ( If this does happen ) that preteens will have a different school, like middle school or an intermediate kind of thing.
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Well I have a petition going on for Pre-Teen all you have to do is go to my thread and comment signed check it out the link is below in my signature.
  • Options
    KlumsyKateKlumsyKate Posts: 451 Member
    I need preteens
  • Options
    BuzzBuzzBuzzBuzz Posts: 303 Member
    BUMP!!
  • Options
    EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    Please do not necro threads.
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top