Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

^A Match Made In Heaven^ Sign ups open

Ash89Ash89 Posts: 3,122 Member
gc5jOp1.gif

Hello and welcome to A Match Made in Heaven, a little similar to The Bachelor. This is a competition all about finding true love. It is based off a popular reality show titled “MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN” which airs on WE TV. What will happen is a successful young, handsome man is searching for the woman to fill his life as well as his heart. The host of the show is Justice of the Peace Matthew Lawson. (He is a fictional Sims 4 character). This is based off the show with a few tweaks however. Our host Justice of the Peace Matthew, we will refer to as just Justice Matthew.

Tristyn Trueheart. He is a 26 year old from Brooklyn New York.

pD7mayK.png

BACKGROUND STORY:
He was born in Brooklyn NY. As a young boy he had to suddenly become the man of the house when his father decided to leave his mother, himself and his younger brother. His mother was a very hard worker and did everything she could for them. Tristyn struggled to stay on the right path. He was often in trouble. He worked very hard to get through high school and at the age of 18 he got a job in construction. While working hard he was able to pay his way through college and eventually get to where he is today. (This information will be shared throughout the competition, the ladies must get to know him on a personal level for more).
STATS-
Color of Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Black
Height: 6 feet 5 inches tall
Favorite Color: Red

LOVE PROFILE FOR TRISTYN-

Tristyn has a tattoo of an empy heart and hopes someday soon to fill it in with his truelove.
He is looking for someone who is confident, hardworking, and also can laugh. Someone who is beautiful as well as smart. He wants her for her heart. He wants someone who is outgoing. Tristyn is athletic and he is looking for someone who likes the same things. Things like race, religion, ethnicity do not matter to Tristyn. He wants a lady who fits well into his daily life. He wants someone who is “perfect” for him but not PERFECT.

WHAT IS TRISTYN’S IDEA OF A PERFECT DATE:
Tristyn loves romance so his idea of the perfect date would be with someone is sweet and caring in a romantic setting. A place where they can talk and laugh and just get to know each other.

eZsIBxU.png
1. @Neverfalle *reserved
2. @MissBirdie *reserved
3. @pammiechick *reserved
4. @princess2109 *app in
5. @doicky96 *app in
6. @roflolmaocheese *reserved
Headshots and bodyshots should be on a white or transparent background.

Ladies (also known as Angels), if you are interested in applying, you will need to create your own Heavenly Higlights Profile.She will need to wear a white short dress with minimal accent colors and silver or black high heels.This will need to include a personal headshot to represent who your Angel is and the following for your personal profile, she must be between ages 21-32 years old. The body shot should appear after the personal profile and love profile. Please copy the text below for your personal profile

SPACE FOR HEADSHOT-
NAME:
BACKSTORY:

Stats-
COLOR OF EYES:
HAIR:
HEIGHT:

Just like Tristyn's, this will also include a love profile. For this, there should be another separate headshot being a bit sassy and/or romantic. Please copy the text below for her love profile:
SPACE FOR HEADSHOT-

WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR IN A MAN?
WHAT IS YOUR IDEA OF A PERFECT DATE?:

SPACE FOR BODY SHOT-

Please include your forum ID above your application.

y7G3VLu.png

1. CC and no cc allowed.
2. Always be kind to yourself as well as others.
3. Everything you post should be yours and no one else’s.
4. No photo skinning or face plastering allowed.
5. No late entries accepted. It could mess up the flow of the comp.
6. All applicants must create their own Heavenly Highlights profile.
7. Please make sure you read over everything before asking questions to see if your question has already been answered.
8. Guidelines may be altered at any time

QA8gxZg.png
Post edited by Ash89 on

Comments

• Ash89Ash89 Posts: 3,122 Member
    edited June 2016
    8WXLcg2.png

ROUNDS

Each Angel will compete in rounds to progress further. Each round will have specific details and instructions. Every other round will have two parts where your Angel must make a decision.

TEMPTATIONS

Along the way through this journey there will be temptations. These things could be good or bad. We will see. A temptation is something that the angels will have decide if they want to do. It is something that may sabotage a “private date”. So think before you act. You never know there may be even more twists to look for.

ELIMINATIONS

After each round there will be an elimination. One or more Angels will be sent home. At every elimination ceremony each Angel will receive a cell phone with their name on it. They will then sit and wait for a message from Tristyn. They will receive one of the following messages: PLEASE STAY or WE ARE NOT A MATCH. In the style of the forums these messages will be sent via PM to each angel, after receiving the cell phone please post on the thread that you have received a message but not what the message read. You must then state on the thread which message you received after Justice Matthew makes an appearance. There also could be some random twists and surprises along the way.

gY3OcxQ.png

A love connection will happen after every 2-3 challenges. A love connection is where the first 5 angels post on the thread stating "I WANT A LOVE CONNECTION". After the first 5 angels have done this Justice Matthew will make an appearance stating further instructions <3

Post edited by Ash89 on
    QA8gxZg.png
    reserved
    QA8gxZg.png
    reserved
    QA8gxZg.png
    reserved
    QA8gxZg.png
    reserved
    QA8gxZg.png
    reserved
    QA8gxZg.png
    reserved
    QA8gxZg.png
    edited June 2016
    Opened now :smiley:
    Post edited by Ash89 on
    QA8gxZg.png
    edited June 2016
    oops double post
    Post edited by Ash89 on
    QA8gxZg.png
    edited June 2016
    Tristyn awaits his Angel <3
    Post edited by Ash89 on
    QA8gxZg.png
    @Ash89 Woot! It worked! Try tagging everyone again now. :smiley:

lolololo yayayaya! @MizoreYukii thank you <3 Will do now! Whew! hehe

QA8gxZg.png
    You guys may be interested <3

@alexis3142 @lovejess2 @esharpmajor @themysticalpoet @HannaHasSims @Penguinwa101 @flubber32c4 @joanb615 @YJB19299 @picklesthecat114 @Amazingamphy @MaggiSimmer @Zita1966z @ironknight35 @BobSkellington @CazzTregurtha @psykt @MissBirdie @AshLenn @Kelebek @abillings1978 @xJojox @HAROZ @pammiechick @dafadolly @Pebblycat @abelhinha35 @MizoreYukii @LilacErin @Munterbacon @Sterretjeee @Chaos_Fairy @Hannie @Maladi777 @EmmaSmile @buydebug @Calico @strawberrigurl @JenLadyBird88 @katniss9 @fabtiffsim @AngiesSmith @Jellysimwich @JennaCatz @ChloeDeCookie @HYSterling @gramatique @Ciarassims @iiimee @Doll_9 @HappyPanda @xCurlySimmerx @XLexisimsX @natastic @krissybogey @Mzsammyrose @Sc3niX @KenzRe @Neverfalle
    QA8gxZg.png
    Ok @MizoreYukii can you let me know if that one worked too :smiley:<3
    QA8gxZg.png
  • MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    @Ash89 Hmmm....Checking the notifications section, and it says you only tagged 2 times instead of the three, one at 7:58 and one at 7:59 when you have two posted here at 7:58 and one at 7:59. It seems to be broken!

Let me try poking at the tag list and see if I can get it to work. :anguished:
    @Ash89 Hmmm....Checking the notifications section, and it says you only tagged 2 times instead of the three, one at 7:58 and one at 7:59 when you have two posted here at 7:58 and one at 7:59. It seems to be broken!

Let me try poking at the tag list and see if I can get it to work. :anguished:

That is very weird! Grrr..... lol I've been having troubles all day :open_mouth:@MizoreYukii

QA8gxZg.png
    @Ash89 It is! I have no idea why it's doing this. I just went through, separated the names, double checked that they were still "connected" to the proper name, and now I'm about to reconnect them and send them to you, and a version without them connected so they are in an actual list format. I'm just hoping the mods didn't make it so that tag lists in a group like this don't work, otherwise this will mess up our current modeling system. :/

Problems with the forum or tagging in general? :o
    @alexis3142 @lovejess2 @esharpmajor @themysticalpoet @HannaHasSims @Penguinwa101 @flubber32c4 @joanb615 @YJB19299 @picklesthecat114 @Amazingamphy @MaggiSimmer @Zita1966z @ironknight35 @BobSkellington @CazzTregurtha @psykt @MissBirdie @AshLenn @Kelebek @abillings1978 @xJojox @HAROZ @pammiechick @dafadolly @Pebblycat @abelhinha35 @MizoreYukii @LilacErin @Munterbacon @Sterretjeee @Chaos_Fairy @Hannie @Maladi777 @EmmaSmile @buydebug @Calico @strawberrigurl @JenLadyBird88 @katniss9 @fabtiffsim @AngiesSmith @Jellysimwich @JennaCatz @ChloeDeCookie @HYSterling @gramatique @Ciarassims @iiimee @Doll_9 @HappyPanda @xCurlySimmerx @XLexisimsX @natastic @krissybogey @Mzsammyrose @Sc3niX @KenzRe @Neverfalle
    QA8gxZg.png
  • ChloeDeCookieChloeDeCookie Posts: 2,467 Member
    Sorry I wont be participating in this one..ill check out ppls entries but I don't have the time at the moment to enter.. I only just barely make the deadline in ur.other.comp but I wish luck to all the participants
    To all you beautiful people out there, have a lovely day.
    @Ash89 Got it! It seems to have worked now! I'll copy and paste the new list to the Modeling Directory. I'll finish doing the same to the others later.
    Sorry I wont be participating in this one..ill check out ppls entries but I don't have the time at the moment to enter.. I only just barely make the deadline in ur.other.comp but I wish luck to all the participants

That's ok @ChloeDeCookie :smiley:

QA8gxZg.png
    @Ash89 Got it! It seems to have worked now! I'll copy and paste the new list to the Modeling Directory. I'll finish doing the same to the others later.

Ok @MizoreYukii yaya! Thank you so much for helping me <3

QA8gxZg.png
    Ash89 wrote: »

You're very welcome! <3 Hope to see this contest take off. :3
    Ash89 wrote: »

You're very welcome! <3 Hope to see this contest take off. :3

Me too! @MizoreYukii <3

QA8gxZg.png