Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tiny Shoppe: A Community Lot Contest **Winners Announced!**

LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
edited October 2016 in The Sims 3 Store Gifting
Welcome to Tiny Shoppe: A Community Lot Contest

I know there are a few building contests right now, but hopefully one more won't hurt lol.
These Little Shops can be anything you want them to be, as long as they are no more than 20x20.
You could have a flower shop, or a little boutique, maybe a Voodoo shop, whatever you want. The shops do need to be fully functional, or at least as close to it as you can. For example, if you don't have WA, then a nectar shop may not be the best option, but on the otherside of that, if all you are missing is the Savvy Seller Collection, then that's fine.
The shops can have as little or as much inventory as you would like them to have.
I also own all of the EA content so there is no limit to what you can use, just make note of what you do use, so I can make sure I got the right stuff in game ;)
I am also totally ok with little rabbit holes as well, just make sure you let us know.
Absolutely no CC. These need to be enjoyable for everyone!!
Right now I am thinking the winner will receive a venue. BUT if I can manage it, I'll see if I can give someone a world instead. No promises on that yet though.
To keep it simple, this thread will have the entry form below, followed by prizing/sponsors/judges. Then a list of Fully Functional lots, and below that a list of Semi-Functional lots. Each will be custard checked and finally, a post for FAQs as needed :)

I'll make the due date for this September 30th to give everyone time to enjoy the summer and get some building in. One entry per person please.

Entry Form:

Your Name:
Name of your Shoppe:
Fully or Semi-Functional:
Type of Shoppe:
List of Content Used:
Download Link:
Pictures: 5 Max

Scoring

Creativity: /10
Functionality: /5
Pictures: /10
Total: /25
Comments:

Prizing: Prizes are transferrable

First Prize: A venue of your choice gifted by me, (up to 2000 sp)
Second Prize: 1000 sp shopping spree by ZeeGee
Third Prize: 500 sp Shopping Spree

Sponsors:

LadyEmillye
ZeeGee

Judges:

LadyEmillye

Comments