Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Idea's for more food and drinks, including appliances/candy/water

marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
edited June 2016 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Personally, I loved the idea's for ice cream and popcorn making, chocolate fountain and hope to see more food's/drink's.

In freeplay you can make chocolates. I hope we see this in this game that we can, make/eat/sell/gift
And have a few different varieties.

The juice maker from the sims 2 , with juices made from fruit/ veg/ herbs, that we can also sell,

The fondue item from freeplay.

A toaster, with sweet and savoury recipes.

A blender we can make milkshakes.
More foods from other parts of the world.

More deserts and baked foods

Hot chocolate,/ milk,cocoa
An option to get a glass of water from the tap/ bottled water

Candy and soda's

Pizza making

Take away foods

More fridge food/drink snacks

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

Post edited by marcel21 on

Comments

• FallenPrinceFallenPrince Posts: 928 Member
    Agree. I also think we neef spme soups in the game.
  • bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    Agree! I would love to see heart shape chocolate candy box in the game and also have them be able to give it to each other.Please make the reaction of the sims be pleasant and not if they don't know each other. B)
  • Arkster93Arkster93 Posts: 154 Member
    No. There are more than enough food options already. More Food is really not something we need. How about some actual content?
  • Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    Please no more small appliances until the others are fixed.Also EA needs to fix the weight issue without us living in the gym or buying a slim fast.Never in all my years of the Sims have they gotten this fat.
  • waggymiley2013waggymiley2013 Posts: 239 Member
    I remember for the Sims 2 we could download CC of the Chocolate maker. which would let us sell the chocolates we made in OFB! I loved it. I think we could also gift them. Sims 1 was awesome for Gifting. Rings, chocolates, Lollies, teddies. :neutral: I miss Sims 1 and 2 now haha.
    Sims 4 desperately needs a Gifting system.
    Id love a Juicer. That would go great with Sports Gatherings, Gyms even great for Dine out.
    Soups is a must! They could add Grandmas famous Chicken noodle soup to help cure illnesses and so on. Id love to see Food have more of a effect on Sims.
    I like the idea of more small kitchen appliances. Toasters, Juicers and a hot chocolate machine.
    But main Item I do want is a Pizza Oven. Sims 3 Monta vista added a stone oven. OMG I loved it. Sims 4 needs it.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited June 2016
    Agree. I also think we neef spme soups in the game.

Agree!

Soup is one of the most easiest things to make and I love so many type's and would love to see a soup venue or just a large selection of soups added in the game based off what we put in them,

The option to make any type we want, name them and put them away in container's, sell, gift, eat.

Idea's include,

All hot soups

Tomato and basil
    Chicken and leek
    Carrot and Coriander
    Vegatable
    Pumpkin
    Pumpkin and butter bean
    Bacon, lentil, cabbage
    Leek soup with smoked haddock
    Leek and potato
    French Onion
    Minestrone
    Pea and bacon
    Asian vegetable
    Chicken and noodle
    Chicken and Sweet corn
    Asian noodle with prawns
    Greens and noodles
    Miso with tofu and cabbage
    Sweet potato with cocoanut and cardamom
    Asian chicken rice balls and broth
    Pistou
    Red lentil with sweet potato and cocoanut
    Watercress
    Fish soup
    Pumpkin and ginger
    Spinach and tortellini
    Peas and ham
    Ham ribollita
    Broccoli
    Spiced parsnip with lentil and chilli oil
    Parsnip with sage and white bean
    Goulash
    Roast carrot and fennel
    Apple and celeriac
    Jewish penicillin
    Mushroom with Stilton, apple and walnut
    Store cupboard Lentils
    Chicken and garden
    Corn chowder
    Chunky squash and chickpea
    Creamy mushroom
    Spanish fish and chorizo
    Spicy parsnip
    Indian rice and seafood
    Roasted sweet garlic and almond
    English Onion with sage and chedder
    Creamy asparagus

As you can see I like soups and of course French breads and rolls :)

Plenty of recipies

beville wrote: »
    Agree! I would love to see heart shape chocolate candy box in the game and also have them be able to give it to each other.Please make the reaction of the sims be pleasant and not if they don't know each other. B)

Nice idea and agree with heart shape chocolates or candy box :)

edited June 2016
    Arkster93 wrote: »
    No. There are more than enough food options already. More Food is really not something we need. How about some actual content?

Agree to disagree with you.

It might not be something you need. But don't speak for everybody by saying we(as everybody)!
    Yes some people will agree with you and some people won't.

Food and drink options will continue even if you don't want them. I mean what harm are they really. It's You're opinion of course and of course opinional what you add to your game thorough the packs.
    Have you been stranded on a desert island for the last 18 months.
    We have been getting plenty of content and are still getting plenty.

So far this year

Romantic garden
    Movie hangout
    Dine out

And a kids stuff pack , maybe a backyard one and possibly EP3 coming over the Summer.

To me food/drink shouldn't effect any new content.

I would like to see more interaction's, tools, worlds as much as content myself, because the sims 4 gets plenty of content, nearly every month, with the stuff pack's and the few month's when a game pack, EP come out in between them!

I agree we still need content for the game.

Food/ drink items are very popular and some of us(some simmers) want to see more type's and variety.
    I will buy any of it if I like the food/drink :)

Please no more small appliances until the others are fixed.Also EA needs to fix the weight issue without us living in the gym or buying a slim fast.Never in all my years of the Sims have they gotten this fat.

Sorry you are having issues :(

Have you tried finding a solution for bugs or issues on the forums? Might be somebody there who can help you find u a solution.

Of course you don't have to buy a pack that might have small appliance's.

I have never personally had any issues with them and with the small amount of kitchen appliances I find myself using them a lot and hope to see more myself at least.

Yeah when I bake with get to work I have to put my sims on a treadmill a lot or a quick jog lol ;)

I remember for the Sims 2 we could download CC of the Chocolate maker. which would let us sell the chocolates we made in OFB! I loved it. I think we could also gift them. Sims 1 was awesome for Gifting. Rings, chocolates, Lollies, teddies. :neutral: I miss Sims 1 and 2 now haha.
    Sims 4 desperately needs a Gifting system.
    Id love a Juicer. That would go great with Sports Gatherings, Gyms even great for Dine out.
    Soups is a must! They could add Grandmas famous Chicken noodle soup to help cure illnesses and so on. Id love to see Food have more of a effect on Sims.
    I like the idea of more small kitchen appliances. Toasters, Juicers and a hot chocolate machine.
    But main Item I do want is a Pizza Oven. Sims 3 Monta vista added a stone oven. OMG I loved it. Sims 4 needs it.

Thanks and glad fact glad glad fact glad fact glad factglad fact glad factglad glad fact glad factglad fact glad factglad fact glad factglad factglad fact glad glad factglad factglad factglad fact glad factglad factglad fact glad factglad fact glad factglad factglad fact glad glad fact
    I never saw the CC for chocolates maker. For TS2. Sounds fun I wonder if it's still out there?

Yeah I miss the gifts from the sims 1

You could gift anything from the shops in TS1 like

Clothing of any available
    Diamond ring
    Bracelet
    Lolly
    Teddy
    Chocolates
    Posters
    Pets treats

Anything you collect or buy :)

Miss gifting from both TS2/TS1 and want to see it in TS4

Soups and juices will be great.

• waggymiley2013waggymiley2013 Posts: 239 Member
    edited June 2016
    @marcel21 h.t.t.p://www.paladins-place.org/main.htm just remove the . in Http Go to other objects for Sims 2. I used to use many things to make Sims 1 and 2 so much better. I even had a packing station for fish and harvestables in sims 2 which worked great for opening a grocery store. If the link doesn't send on here I will try and inbox you the link for the Chocolate maker.
  • crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    I'm always for new food options in the sims. :)
  • jheyjuneicejheyjuneice Posts: 335 Member
    I've always been confused on why we've never had a toaster? Seems like a basic kitchen appliance to me. Also I'd like food processors back! Maybe even a grilled cheese maker.
    6Y6GB8R.png
  • TrendorinaTrendorina Posts: 48 Member
    I've always been confused on why we've never had a toaster? Seems like a basic kitchen appliance to me. Also I'd like food processors back! Maybe even a grilled cheese maker.

Grilled chefes maker...Love tJr Idea. Why they dont put it um game with grilled cheese aspiration?
  • TrendorinaTrendorina Posts: 48 Member
    Like you, i Love to have tons of recipes in game. But you want too many soups. I don't know if it's not too much.
    I love the juice, chocolate makers. It's fantastic. But it would need to be well made and can be sold properly sole with GW. They can't be like ice cream, which I like, but doesn't fit well in GW stands.