Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ash89*My Build Showcase* SAILBOAT HOUSE now up!

Ash89Ash89 Posts: 3,122 Member
edited October 2016 in The Sims 4 Lots
Welcome to my showcase thread! Here, I'm going to showcase all my recent creations <3 I love to be creative and love to build! I try my hardest to create something the community likes :smiley: Thank you for visiting my showcase thread, enjoy! I also have a thread for tiny houses and starter homes that you can find below <3

My Tiny Thread

Luxury Container House is my most recent build. It is a beautiful 8 bedroom, 3 bath family friendly home. It can accompany large or small families. A stunning courtyard overlooking an over sized pool. Relaxing garden awaits you with available space next to it to plant your own unique and beautiful garden. The master suite is in a romantic setting with a cozy fireplace. A walk in closet includes a vanity. Download link is below!

DOWNLOAD HERE

tHBsVJs.png

fuoNwjg.png

KqGN8c4.png

357TiBL.png

0Hao6o7.png

6OOAWL1.png

KIxNEkK.jpg

gV4bilo.png

PfjRYco.png
QA8gxZg.png
Post edited by Ash89 on

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    Luxury Container House is very nice! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The large glass windows look very nice in the home.The tree shrubs and flowers in the front area of the bulld Lo very nice. Very nice backyard pool area! The large pool looks very nice. The island tiki bar area in the pool looks great! The alternating coloured stool is a nice touch. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar in the sunshine. The flowers and trees in the corners of the island look pretty . The garden nook sitting area is very nice! The ballerina sculptures, flowers and water fountain are pretty for sims to see whilst relaxing on the seat bench. The outdoors dining courtyard is very nice. Sims will enjoy eating meals at the dining table in the outdoors air. The red colour of the seating is nice, and the flowers on the table are nice for sims to look at whilst eating their meals. Very nice design of the kitchen! The cabinets look very nice how they placed on the walls and the white colour scheme looks nice. Nice texture of the walks and bar stool counter is great! It looks nice how the half walls and plants separate off the kitchen and dining areas. The red colour scheme of the masterbedroom looks very nice. It is nice that there is a fireplace in the room. The white colour scheme, wall tiling and marble flooring in the master bathroom looks very nice! Very nice walk in closet! The vanity and clothes shelves look great!
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Ash89Ash89 Posts: 3,122 Member
    Thank you @rosemow :smile:
    QA8gxZg.png
    My new restaurant
    OCTA BAKERY & COFFEE SHOP: DOWNLOAD HERE

Test played and no cc

YdjRAyc.png
    f1iUaXD.png
    zEVLGZ2.png
    wAxm4s4.png
    MA6kpeQ.png
    88jduOO.png
    cJD0HUu.png
    pWYax5G.png
    hhSGaeH.png
    5F04r5d.png
    eHKSgSb.png
    kDr88U8.png
    xvwaRvM.png
    GceBtKH.png
    Y0nC2Rs.png
    QA8gxZg.png
  • wolffang1307wolffang1307 Posts: 366 Member
    Looks great! :sweat_smile:
    c5omwEY.jpg
    edited June 2016
    Octa Bakery and Coffee Shop is very nice! :) The octogonal shape of the exterior looks very great! The red alien plants and pink cherry blossom trees look nice outdoors. The water fountain is a nice touch in the front area of the build. The flowers look pretty on the edges of the building. Nice outdoors art nook area for sims to enjoy painting on the easels in the sunshine. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the build.It looks very nice how the tables and chairs and booths are set up. Sims will enjoy dining at the tables and seeing the pretty flowers on the table tops. The blue colour scheme of the seating and celing lights looks nice. The new ceiling lights look very nice in the build .
    Sims will enjoy eating and drinking at the venue :)
    Post edited by rosemow on
  • chips46chips46 Posts: 3,666 Member
    Hi @Ash89 great showcase on your builds love your <3 new restaurant :) and love the new dine out pack we all got :)
    Thank you so much @chips46
    QA8gxZg.png
    updating in progress.... :smiley:
    QA8gxZg.png
    edited October 2016

Here is my new build called City Living- NYC Row Homes :smiley: Hope you like them :smiley:<3 I've given each one of them, their own personality and marked the names of them on the 3rd image :smiley:

DOWNLOAD HERE

Get ready for City Living with these magnificent NYC Row Homes! Each Row Home is decorated with it's own unique personality for each individual family. A beautiful small park just a few footsteps from your back door. Keep the current decor of your row home or update it's look with your own style, give it a make over! #nocc#testplayed#asabad#ash#stylish#urban#hazeleyes0513#rowhome#townhome#multifamily#multilevel#basement#party#family#fun#friends#gettogether#park#cityliving#city#maxis#stunning#nyc

vLbroI9h.png?1
    OsfNW4Zh.png

RELAXED & FUN
    43OX23Wh.png

NEUTRAL NATURE
    wxv4YDCh.png

MODERN PAINTER
    ksDLGRKh.png

COZY WARM
    fMcGteEh.png

FANCY LIBRAIAN
    aSdFAuQh.png
    Post edited by Ash89 on
    QA8gxZg.png
    NYC row homes looks so very nice! :). I had posted a little bit about the build on your wall and it is very nice seeing the pictures of each of the apartments here in your showcase thread. Very nice exterior design and layout of the build! It looks so very great! The front steps entrances look very nice. The windows look so very nice how they are placed in the builld! It is great that there are five homes and each are furnished to suit different types of sims and styles. Very nice furnishing of the interior of each of them! The colour schemes look very nice, and it looks very nice how you have reflected the different styles and types of sims who live there , in the type of furnishings and colour that you have used for each one. I won't write about each apartment but am enjoying looking at the pictures of them. The enlarged vehicles outside the building look great ! Very nice back area of the build! It looks very nice how you have designed it as a park area where sims can come and enjoy spending outdoors in the air. They will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ in their back patio, then eat the food at the picnic tables in the park area under the shade of the trees. The row of trees looks very nice! Very nice bar nook! Sims will enjoy having a drink from the bar and chatting together in the sunshine. The design of the water fountains and flowers feature area looks very pretty!
    The build is very detailed and very nice! It would have involved a lot of time and work to do all the apartments . It looks great! :)

Here is my newest build :D

SNOWY STONE COTTAGE- DOWNLOAD HERE

Snow has fallen in Willowcreek and it's time to cozy up near the fireplace! Maybe even roast marshmellows in the backyard and stay warm near the fire. Snowy stone Cottage is the perfect place to settle down. #ash#ash1689#nocc#testplayed#family#singlefamily#cozy#cottage#stonehouse#fireplace#christmas#home#spacious#cute#maxis#foreverhome#smallfamily#house#onestory#kids

9VPG7aO.png?1
    iPVZ5PM.png
    oBUl8Rq.png
    fZcshwc.png
    dYWywd2.png
    LazN6dN.png
    QtnecP9.png
    DhwHZvL.png
    mf6zFC2.png
    nTfWsiS.png
    pKyUiTH.png
    FOGlhKw.png
    eOpSD5G.png
    BrspgfO.png
    2TrAPvo.png
    QA8gxZg.png
    Snowy Stone Cottage is a very nice home! :) The snowy ground texture of the outdoors areas looks great! The open shutter windows look nice in the bulld. The flower bed on the edge of the front of the home looks pretty, and the greenery looks nice on the other windows. The snownmen look cute either sides of the front entrance ! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The yellow colour of the living room walls looks nice. Very nice armchair and sofa seat sitting nook for sims to enjoy resting in front of the fire watching tv. Nice windows study desk nook area for sims to enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer with sunlight coming into the room through the windows. They will enjoy painting on the easel . The pictures on the walls add nice touches to the room. The plants look great how they are placed either sides of the desk table and behind the sofa, It is nice that there is a Christmas tree in the room, and the garland on the windows looks nice and festive. They will have fun playing chess in the room. Very nice kitchen and dining area. The floral wall picture is nice for sims to see when preparing meals in the kitchen. The little white tree is a nice touch on the dining table. Very nice bedrooms. The clothes shelf looks great in the master bedroom and the plumbob wall pictures are nice there. The pink teddy and white unicorn in the girls room looks cute! The marble wall texture and the floor tiling in the bathroom looks very nice! Nice outdoors firepit area for sims to enjoy toasting food around the fire.
    It is a very nice home :)
  • folalafolala Posts: 307 Member
    Hi there. Great showcase. I really love the NYC row homes - perfect for the new EP.
  • StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Your NYC row houses are fantastic! Sadly, it doesn't look like we'll be able to create our own apartments in City Living. :/
    Thank you both! @folala & @StSciurus :smiley:
    QA8gxZg.png

This gorgeous modern home is beautifully decorated with modern flare. This modern home has everything you need; a spacious backyard for parties, a beautiful wine celler underground and two stunning pools. #ash#ash1689#nocc#testplayed#maxis#modern#sleak#summer#fun#party#bar#wineceller#basement#family#gatherings#pool#stunning#gettogether#unique#home#house#singlefamily#luxurious#twostory#hangout#kids#waterslide

DOWNLOAD HERE

VucAAPf.png
    dzteYRB.png
    ItguNv9.png
    rmsBEKv.png
    naKiWgc.png
    iTRKrwQ.png
    hCpzwtM.png
    PARB4iw.png
    n2kAuJn.png
    MrUFHSZ.png
    HDn3ICS.png
    qtFyeoM.png
    sGhUzOa.png
    LhUMeuY.png
    pp0UNUt.png
    XoNswUw.png
    fUe2on6.png
    QA8gxZg.png
    Fashionably Modern is a very nice home! :) The curved exterior design and the layout of the home looks so very nice! The windows look very nice how they are used in the build, to create a nice light filled home. Very nice upper level pool patio! The flowers, floral hedging and spinning flowers in the front garden area looks so very pretty! The ground level pool area is very nice. Very nice backyard outdoors areas! The outdoors dining area looks very nice. Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food at the dining tables in the outdoors air. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The white, grey and blue colour scheme of the living, dining and kitchen areas looks very nice. Very nice windows corner sitting nook for sims to enjoy resting on the sofa or armchair watching tv, listening to music from the stereo and looking out through the windows at the views. Very nice design ofthe kitchen! The island workbench looks great. The pictures on the kitchen wall add a nice look to the room. The blue colour and the type of dining seats used looks very nice. The flowers are pretty touches on the dining table for sims to see when eating their meals. The fruit bowl, cake display item and knives are great kitchen touches there. The wine cellar looks so very great! The drinks display shelves and shelves of bottles look so very nice how they are placed on the walls! Sims will enjoy having a drink from the bar there. The twisted black sculptures look great there. Very nice music and art nook areas! Sims will enjoy playing the piano or painting on the easel with sunshine coming in onto them. The aquarium and water window looks very nice there, The bedrooms look very nice. The posters look great on the side wall of the kids room. The red and yellow colour scheme of the master bedroom gives a great look to the room.
    It is a very nice modern home! :)
    edited October 2016

I just uploaded my newest build to the gallery. What do you all think?

MODERN BEACHhome BASEGAME

Modern Beach Home is very well designed with modern and the beach in mind. A beautiful master suite with separate bathroom and sitting area. Plenty of fun for friends and family. #ash#ash1689#modern#beach#beachhome#pool#party#basegame#nocc#testplayed#maxis#fun#unique

DOWNLOAD HERE

p0YLyjk.png
    n8BbSFI.png
    mg8Kn1b.png
    yTdv2yP.png
    Ssws2pK.png
    oKVp2cW.png
    N761kiO.png
    uu0XSGv.png
    QA8gxZg.png
    Modern Beach Home is a very nice home! :) The large glass windows create a very nice light filled home for sims to enjoy looking out through the windows at the outdoors views whilst indoors. It is great that there is a pool on the front patio for sims to swim, and nice side gardening nook for sims to enjoy growing plants in the gardening boxes. Very nice backyard outdoors dining area! The water fountain features and the flowers look pretty there! Sims will enjoy dining at the table in the nice outdoors setting. Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of the home! The grey, black, yellow and green colour scheme of the living, kitchen and dining areas looks very nice. Very nice living room! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas there watching tv or reading a book. The raised plants are a nice touch behind the sofas. Sims will have fun playing chess at the chess table. The yellow and green colours of the kitchen cabinets , dining chairs and stools add very nice touches of colour there. It looks very effective! The sun decor are nice touches on the dining area walls. Very nice bathroom. The sunflowers are sunny for sims to see when using the sink, and the birds and butterflies wall pictures add a nice look to the room. The grey/black brick texture of the rooms in the home looks nice. It gives a great look when wall decor is placed on it. Very nice red,brown and white colour scheme of the master bedroom. The musician themed wall picture complements well with the red colour of the walls. The leafy wall pictures look very nice on the bedhead wall.
    It is a very nice modern home! :)
    Thank you, Rose :smiley:
    QA8gxZg.png

My newest build, SAILBOAT HOUSE.

Visit anywhere in your new Sailboat house. One of a kind home. #ash#ash1689#unique#nocc#testplayed#maxis#cozy#pool#oceanfront#beach#beachhome#house#home#party#family#fun

DOWNLOAD HERE

pqnLwAH.png
    QA8gxZg.png
    Sailboat House is so very creatively great! :) It looks just like a sailboat ! The masts look great! It looks great how you it is surrounded by water. Nice art nook for sims to enjoy painting on the easel and enjoy sea views. They will enjoy sitting on the bar stools or seat benches, having a drink from the bar in the sunshine.
    The design of the build is great! :)
  • NellythekiddNellythekidd Posts: 251 Member
    I really like your NYC Rowhomes with the cars parked in the front! The names you have given them gave me an idea of sitcom-style 5 different neighbors living in each of them. It's very urban! I like wild colors so I'd move into the Modern Painter one myself, even though I'm not artistic at all. Snowy stone cottage is nicely decorated for christmas! I'm looking forward to the Seasons expansion, I really like snow (with the sims I don't need to be out in the cold myself, I can just look at them and think "ooh, pretty!" :smile: )

I like your modern homes as well, the electric blue looks very good with the light interior and the swimming pools are a nice addition to both of them! I haven't seen a sailboat home before. it is very creative and I like the floorplan. I'm a fan of nautical themes!
    Origin ID / Gallery: nellythekidd
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Fantastic showcase, your creations are very beautiful. Wonderful work with Sailboat House, very unique and creative :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Awwwww.... thank you soooo much you all! That means alot <3 You all are so sweet for stopping by @rosemow @Nellythekidd and @masajo
    QA8gxZg.png