Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Plant Sim's ?

BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
edited June 2016 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I am wondering if we are Ever going to get Plant Sim's again, Why? Because they were one of My favorite type of chars, I luved it when Human Sims would turn green after using so much chemical's on the plant's, to me that was fun, and when they had their plant Babies, that was just so dang cute, I do hope they come back.
P.S. it would be nice if they made a stuff pack with items and such for them, Like a tree house for them to live in, and I think Green Houses need to come back as well, also the compost barrels.

Comments

• randy2355randy2355 Posts: 157 Member
    I like the idea...though I liked the plant sims in sims 2 better than sims 3. in sims 2 they were my favorite. in sims 3 I liked the fairy sims the best, with the tiny fairy houses!
  • Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    I agree a bit here. But to have something new, I would wish we got fairy/plantsims like my Rose in The Sims 2. And hopefully much better and more fun to play with. I would love that.
    Rosemedvinger.jpg
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    I am wondering if we are Ever going to get Plant Sim's again, Why? Because they were one of My favorite type of chars, I luved it when Human Sims would turn green after using so much chemical's on the plant's, to me that was fun, and when they had their plant Babies, that was just so dang cute, I do hope they come back.
    P.S. it would be nice if they made a stuff pack with items and such for them, Like a tree house for them to live in, and I think Green Houses need to come back as well, also the compost barrels.

Maybe with seasons ;)
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Eat some Plant Matter ice cream for temporary PlantSimism.
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    randy2355 wrote: »
    I like the idea...though I liked the plant sims in sims 2 better than sims 3. in sims 2 they were my favorite. in sims 3 I liked the fairy sims the best, with the tiny fairy houses!

I Luv Fairy's , made a few of them in the gallery so far, great Idea, I hope those get added as well, the Magic part and homes for them, :)
    EmmaVane wrote: »

Sounds good, But nah I would want mine permanent cause I want mine to have their tiny lil plant Babies, those are so cute to see , especially when they were Toddler's, :)
    It would be nice if they brought back Greenhouses, instead of planting just plants , maybe they could also plant seeds for Baby Plant Sims? instead of having the plant sim just sprout them, that would be kool to watch I think, :)
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I actually never, ever played with plant sims in any of the past series. In fact, I hated when my sims 3 cas got all those stupid leafy green things. lol
    fullspiral wrote: »
    I actually never, ever played with plant sims in any of the past series. In fact, I hated when my sims 3 cas got all those plum leafy green things. lol

Well to each their own I guess, I Luv the little Plant Sim Babies (Toddlers ) they are just adorable to Me, :)
  • MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    I actually never, ever played with plant sims in any of the past series. In fact, I hated when my sims 3 cas got all those plum leafy green things. lol

Well to each their own I guess, I Luv the little Plant Sim Babies (Toddlers ) they are just adorable to Me, :)

Those little daisies on their heads are adorable.
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    edited June 2016
    Haha never liked them, but i dont play unrealistic. I get why people want them and i wont say a thing about that ;)

I remember in ts3 i build a wooden house in the forest of hidden springs and then finally my sim child made a friend and it turned out to be a green sim.. I was hating my game since then and i just ignored the fact that she was green xD
  • v12creatorv12creator Posts: 3,626 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »

Sounds good, But nah I would want mine permanent cause I want mine to have their tiny lil plant Babies, those are so cute to see , especially when they were Toddler's, :)

Agreed, that doesnt really count.

I think that they are still the perfect occult for Seasons as someone posted above.
    jr73Y.gif

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited June 2016
    Did anyone say...plantsims? :p

TS4_531_SP03_VIDEO_LIFTS_04_001.jpg

mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • FallenPrinceFallenPrince Posts: 928 Member
    The ice cream in Cool Kitchen stuff pack turned the sims into something like plant-sims, but it was only visual. I loved them too and would like them to be brougt back and function like TS2.
  • PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    I need any life state at this point. Plant Sims, vampires, genies, servos, witches...just give me something, anything pls ;-;
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    Polyrhythm wrote: »
    I need any life state at this point. Plant Sims, vampires, genies, servos, witches...just give me something, anything pls ;-;

This! So this!
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Yoko2112 wrote: »

Yes ! More lifestages ! As much as I love playing with normal Sims I really enjoy different lifestages.
    Also, I hope they will add the elemental Sims that were mentioned in a survey some time ago to the already existing line-up. Sims controlling different elements sounds really fun.

*lifestates
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Did anyone say...plantsims? :p

TS4_531_SP03_VIDEO_LIFTS_04_001.jpg

Funny :), I made a whole Family of them as well, In hopes that they really get added sometime.

Amen to that , yup.
  • CharlieGothCharlieGoth Posts: 192 Member
    If they ever come back, my bet is Seasons.
    If they ever come back, my bet is Seasons.

I hope your right, :)
  • ChloeDeCookieChloeDeCookie Posts: 2,467 Member
    @BlueBlack007 if u don't mind mods, there's a plantsim custom trait that makes them permanently like that
    To all you beautiful people out there, have a lovely day.
    @BlueBlack007 if u don't mind mods, there's a plantsim custom trait that makes them permanently like that

that would be nice, But I can not use any CC or Mods, My game crashes every time I tried to run any, I was only able to use CC the first year game came out, after the updates started, I can not use them, But thank you kindly for the advice, much appreciated.