Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Dynasty Challenge- The Stonehearts

First things first, this is Beta. Don't judgeeeee! I have not tryed it =) So. I will name my family Stonehearts. Lets start:

HOUSE:
Create a big household and a small apartment next to it. Plus, a small, empty room, the dying room

CHARACTERS:
1 Maid/Butler, YA age. They will olny clean the house. You manage the gender (Tip: Make Butler to get rid of them faster)
2 Stoneheart YA girls
2 Stoneheart YA boys

MAY/MAY NOTS AKA RULES:

You may use only money&bug cheats.
No Pregrancy mod. If you could modify the pregnancy, the challenge would not be fair if you would modify the pregnancy.
You may do only 1 kid with the b/m. If you do, the twin will be placed on the dying room with his non-Stoneheart parent in the dying room.
The m/b is dying after the child is born
If your males make their lovers pregnant, they will move in to the house, so the children can get the Stoneheart last name. The partener is dying after the child's birth by cowplant, dying room etc., not by age.
You may not create the m/b but adopt him, except the first generation.

GOAL:
Collect as much points you can. You are done when almost every resident of the town is Stoneheart. The point system:
-10 points for every twin you do with m/b
+4 point for every child( for twins 7 points, not 8)
(If you have the Get To Work expansion pack) +5 points for alien children (+9 for alien twins)
-15 for every denied WooHoo/ Make A Child
-5 if you are forced to adopt because your sim is unable to do children
-5 for every time you break a rule
+6 points for every lover's death
+2 for love relationships
+5 for every Stoneheart you move in to another household
+29 points for every generation

Hope you liked it! Write down below your thoughts and points! If my challenge needs something to fix, tell me =)

Comments

• EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    @DarkSimmerLove It would be great if you will share your experiences playing this challenge.
    A few questions / comments:
    Can they have jobs / careers.
    Instead of killing Sims can they just be moved out via Manage Household?
    You are done when almost every resident of the town is Stoneheart.
    If there are too many of the Stoneheart family won't this make if difficult to find a Non-Family Member to marry or have more children?
    Why must a Twin die instead of move out?
    (I do not like killing Sims for no particular reason ... can you tell?)
  • DarkSimmerLoveDarkSimmerLove Posts: 13 New Member
    @EyphorialQueen. I can not try it =( I am a huge Sims fan but I only have the limited ps2 version of the Sims2. Buying Sims4 is on future plans.
    Ok so:
    I don't think you need to have job. They can do money cheats. If you would like to, then try it =)
    No, because the residents number have to die faster, to make the challenge faster. If you would like you can, but to another town =) Plus, you can make your dynasty larger by cowplant death, but play as you wish ^_^.
    Because you must have only one child with the maid. If you would do twins this would be really faster. Plus, you can put the Maid/Butler's surname so it cannot count to the challenge.
    Thanks for watching! Hope I helped and you will try it =)