Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Photo Booth back

I really wish we could have back the photo booth from sims 2 and be able to make public woohoo there again. I miss this. I loved taking pictures in there and then put them in my wall.

MTS_Honeywell-1333130-Sims2PhotoBooth.jpg

Comments

• Options
    crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Omg same. It was so cool to see all of the different poses in their pics. :) If I remember correctly, I think in ts2 and 3 they had photo booth woohoo :D . All and all I really would like to have the photo booths back. ;)
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    i would not mind the photobooth back but only as a photoboot to take pictures but do not went it as a new woohoo spot only a photoboot for sims to have there picture taken.
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    lissa_martin77lissa_martin77 Posts: 2 New Member
    > @crazycat_135 said:
    > Omg same. It was so cool to see all of the different poses in their pics. :) If I remember correctly, I think in ts2 and 3 they had photo booth woohoo :D . All and all I really would like to have the photo booths back. ;)

Yeah that's really cool
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    This should have returned in City Living or Get Together. I want photobooths back. They may be saving it for Seasons.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    That should fit in a Date Night pack.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    It might return in an Arcade pack with pinball machines, Whack-A-Gnome and The Claw machine. Skeeball would be nice too.
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Yes bring them.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    This would be good to have in public space (as well in build mode) of future worlds, as well as PHOTO BOOTH WooHoo!
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    That should fit in a Date Night pack.

A photobooth could very easily come with Seasons.
  • Options
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    It might return in an Arcade pack with pinball machines, Whack-A-Gnome and The Claw machine. Skeeball would be nice too.

I didn't think of an Arcade Pack but yes that sounds about right.
  • Options
    crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    The other day I was playing the sims 2 and all they do is sit in the photo booth, so why is it so hard in the sims 4?! Although if it was to be more detailed with woohoo and everything, all they would need to do is make it shake and let off some hearts. Have it work like the closet woohoo. :D Hope they add this back soon.
  • Options
    CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    edited February 2018
    I'm curious as to why -- if photo booths ever return -- it would have to be in a limited capacity? Why is everything always in a limited capacity?

The Sims go in, the curtain closes and the rest is left up to everyone's imagination. The Sims come out and then they get their pictures. What else can they limit? The number of possible poses? Only one Sim allowed, instead of two? The booth is only allowed at festivals and cannot be placed by the player?

I wish that TS4 would push the envelope more. Improve on what came before rather than limiting it in some way.
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • Options
    nessatay1920nessatay1920 Posts: 459 Member
    Yes!!! Bring the photo booths back!!!! Please!!!
  • Options
    Cynna wrote: »
    I'm curious as to why -- if photo booths ever return -- it would have to be in a limited capacity? Why is everything always in a limited capacity?

The Sims go in, the curtain closes and the rest is left up to everyone's imagination. The Sims come out and then they get their pictures. What else can they limit? The number of possible poses? Only one Sim allowed, instead of two? The booth is only allowed at festivals and cannot be placed by the player?

I wish that TS4 would push the envelope more. Improve on what came before rather than limiting it in some way.

Graham said a it wouldn't be limited in a bigger pack.
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member

How much budget do they even have? Unless it's going to be the entire focus of an SP, like that rock climbing wall thing from Fitness SP (which was a terrible waste of the budget imo), I don't see how limited it can get.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options

How much budget do they even have? Unless it's going to be the entire focus of an SP, like that rock climbing wall thing from Fitness SP (which was a terrible waste of the budget imo), I don't see how limited it can get.

Has something to do with UI. See Graham's tweet above
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    I would like the photo booth like in 3 so we could bring back family portraits.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    I would like the photo booth like in 3 so we could bring back family portraits.

I think you're thinking of the greeting cards which could photoshoot up to 8 sims. Photobooths are only for 2 sims but I want them back for couples.