Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Victoria's Secret - ♥ FINISHED ♥

xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
edited October 2016 in The Sims 4 Sims and Modeling
Ie97QjR.png

I WANT YOU...

XOzHJ2L.png

Welcome to the competition models. Do you think you have what it takes to be a part of the Victoria secret team of supermodels? Victoria Secret is very picky about who they choose as their models, and usually when they do they are a long standing models over many years, or even more than a decade. For those who do know who Victoria Secret is … it is an American designer, manufacturer and marketer of women's premium lingerie, women's wear and other beauty products. They are also one of the biggest retailers in the world … so the question is, wouldn’t it be great to be one of them faces? You will be one of the most recognised faces in the world ... Models like Gisele Bundchen, Heidi Klum, Tyra Banks, Adriana Lima, Miranda Kerr, and so many more to count.

Victoria’s Secret is prided on bringing the sex appeal to its products, so its consumers are inspired to be just like them (sexy). In this contest you will be doing many ad campaigns that feature a new lingerie or swimwear range, perfume, and of course walking the runway as a Victoria’s Secret angel. As a part of being a Victoria’s Secret model … and you will be required to answer some questions provided by Victoria herself to add to your “What’s Your Secret?” journal throughout your quest to be the next supermodel.

Game on models,

sC8KCV0.png

b48XF6u.png

♥ Follow Sims 4 Community Forum and Contest Rules.
♥ Sims 3 and 4 both welcome
♥ No more than 2 Female Models per manager.
♥ No fantasy models (no zombies, vampires, aliens, fairies etc.)
♥ All models must be of your own creation.
♥ Photo shopping will be required for all rounds.
♥ Be sure to add your model name when posting your entries, it makes it easier for us judges to recognise who you are.
♥ BE NICE! No fighting amongst models.
♥ If you have been in another contest before (model) you can still participate
♥ Rounds will be 5-7 days (depending on the number of pics required for the tasks).
♥ Judging usually takes 1-3 days.
♥ Photo shopping clothes on your model will be allowed in some cases.
♥ Drawing with a tablet, drawing clothes on in PS your sims is allowed
♥ No Face plastering is allowed.
♥ Any size/colour/shape model is welcome.
♥ Extensions will be granted if asked before the due date.
♥ I am very flexible, and will give your next round out if you are going to be unavailable.
♥ Extensions will only be for 24 hours, because it is unfair to the other models.
♥ Use extensions wisely, because they will not be given out excessively to the same model.

ECKl5Le.png

♥ All props and furniture used for your pictures can be from your game or google
♥ Backgrounds are okay from game or google.
♥ Background may be provided by your photographer. But in other cases, will not have to be complicated.
♥ Push yourself with your poses. You will be marked upon your creativity and sex appeal
♥ A Victoria secret logo will be required in most of your pictures

SUPERMODEL APPLICATION: ♥

♥ Name Of Your Model

BODY SHOT:
Before going into the interview room, you are given a under garment to place on. After, you place on a pink robe and head into your judging room. You’re asked to give them your sexiest pose after removing your robe. A Victoria Secret photographer is in the room and has snapped the photo. Display the pose in the UNDERWEAR PROVIDED << Download. Any colour is fine. I chose that underwear because it reminded me of this suit.

HEADSHOT:
Straight after posing for your shot, a Victoria Secret photographer takes a picture of you against a blank background (transparent or white). This is a beauty shot for the judges to look at in the application round. You will be judged on the picture taken, so make it count.
After the shoot, Victoria directs you back to the dressing room and tells you that there is a car waiting for you outside to take you to the house you will be staying in for the duration of the competition.

♥ TO ADD MORE FUN ♥

All models are placed inside the Victoria’s Secret model house. It is quite luxurious and very girly. It is where your model will be living in the duration of this contest. This is where the fun starts... It is a requirement that every model participates in the ‘roleplay’ in the house.
Every challenge, in the duration of the time limit given you must at least make one comment or give a personal confessional.

EXAMPLES OF ROLEPLAY

♥ Chatting to another model about how jealous you are of another models shoot.
♥ Discussing how they hard they are finding the work.
♥ Telling someone how much they want to win.
♥ Loving the house and the environment.
♥ Talking about how pretty another model is.
♥ Gossiping behind another models back (remember this is a roleplay, it is not supposed to be taken literally. It is all in the name of good fun and humour as long as there are no blatant attacks on another model in the house)
♥ Girls talk about boys or their boyfriends!
♥ Maybe another girl in the house keeps leaving her underwear and towels on the bathroom floor.

Once a role play starts … you all can join in and chat, and gossip and have a ton of fun with this. Make it all up and use your imagination, include other models (by tagging) in your confession, so they have to reply to your comment. It gets people involved!

If you prefer not to role play, you could use the compulsory confessional as writing journal entry. Or chatting to a loved one of the phone or a text to a friend about what is happening in the Victoria’s Secret house. For those who have not participated or gave a confessional ... i will remind you as the round draws to an end.

Once you have entered your model, you can begin role playing anytime. A good start is saying hello to other models as they enter the house! (this will be as their application is turned in). Use your avatar that I provide you to begin. If you need to talk to your host, just message normally on the thread. If no one starts the role play I will by throwing something in the works to get everyone chatting.

♥ LINKS ♥

♥ LINGERIE ♥ - PINK ROBEVS BRASETATHLETIC PINK SETCASUAL PINK SET

♥ SUGGESTED BACKGROUNDS ♥ - Updated Soon

♥ POSES ♥ - Victoria's Secret Model Poses

♥ LOGOS ♥ - OneTwoThreeFour Five

snEUkDm.png

FOR JUDGES: Your requirements as judge is to score out of 10 based on sex appeal and creativity. Comments are required!
FOR SUPERMODELS: There will be eliminations every round, after round one.

vLUAhY6.png

1. Penguinwa101
2. Chaos_fairy
3. xjojox

Let me know if your interested in being a guest judge at any time. As i may need you as a reserve if my current judges cannot help one round.

You have 3 days to finalise your applications.

Post edited by xJojox on

Comments