Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SilentWolf101's Legacy Update Thread!

SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
edited September 2016 in The Sims 3 Stories and Legacies
zR4xz5V.jpg?1
So, as some of you may very well know, I have a site full of all of my legacy stories. And, of course, I decided to move sites once more to Sims 3 Stories 3.0! I decided to help my readers stay updated by creating a thread of when their favorite story of mine was last updated. And, because I do sometimes move sites when I decide there's too much to change to save the old site, Updates will be posted on this first post as well as within the thread. You're welcome to leave comments here about any of my legacy stories. ^-^ Don't worry, the header image will change to something a bit more relevant when I get the time.

ANYWAYS... Below is a list of all my stories, a link to each story's home page, and a link to the latest update for that story. Updates are in MM/DD/YY format.

Askew With Montesque: "1.00: Time To Go" (06/06/16) Temporary Hiatus
Pets Rescue: "1.00: Good Advice" (06/04/16) Temporary Hiatus
Scarlet Teardrops: "1.01: The Hunt" (08/29/16)

If there is a major error on my site (such as missing links, images not showing up, etc), please let me know. Sometimes I forget things, or WordPress bugs out. Let me know and I'll try to fix it.
~Open your mind before your mouth~
Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
Post edited by SilentWolf101 on

Comments