Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lucky Palms...?

Is it worth it? Do you like it? what're your thoughts on it? I'm thinking about getting it, but I'd like to know what others think.

Comments

• 11Marrielle11Marrielle Posts: 87 Member
    I don't have it, but there are people out there that make videos of the Sims 3 worlds and post them on YouTube. They show clothes, venues, objects etc. and tell you what they think. That helped me decide which world I wanted the most, as it gives a good overview of what's in it.
    You may copy or save my posted images, but do not claim them as your own.
    Wishlist: here.
  • KandyKandy Posts: 2,008 Member
    I don't have it, but there are people out there that make videos of the Sims 3 worlds and post them on YouTube. They show clothes, venues, objects etc. and tell you what they think. That helped me decide which world I wanted the most, as it gives a good overview of what's in it.

Thank you so much! I'll go check out YouTube ASAP :smile:
  • fionaloveserranofionaloveserrano Posts: 584 Member
    I like it a lot! It is quite beautiful and very interesting. Nothing like the other worlds! It is so unique!!
  • XLexisimsXXLexisimsX Posts: 44 Member
    It's a desert, which I really like about it, seeing as the only cities I had at first were bridgeport and sunset valley
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    edited June 2016
    Yes!!! It's the most beautiful world ever IMO and my favourite to play. :heart:
  • StorietimeStorietime Posts: 249 Member
    I personally don't like it, but i'm not a big fan of desert worlds. I prefer either grass worlds or cities, like Bridgeport. But its definitely worth looking around on the internet at pictures, just try googling the world name and seeing what pictures come up. And as has already been mentioned, looking at videos on Youtube. Some people do world reviews, so you'll get to see a lot of the world untouched and as you'll get it, plus some of the items (clothes, hairs etc) that will come with the world :)
  • KandyKandy Posts: 2,008 Member
    Thank you guys for all the suggestions! I ended up getting it, and I am absolutely in love. With the graphics turned up (which I just figured out was a thing you could do :lol:), this is by far the prettiest world I've ever played in. Thank you all for all the help.
  • LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member
    Hey, if you got pets, I recommend anything, if it goes with this joke.
    I am undead! :smiley:
  • LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member
    Hey, if you got pets, I recommend anything, if it goes with this joke.

XD
    I am undead! :smiley:
  • Saltysea21Saltysea21 Posts: 182 Member
    Lucky Palms is great especially if you have the Seasons EP. I think it's a really beautiful world and different from all the classic rolling hills and suburbs of the other worlds.
    This is one corner… of one country, in one continent, on one planet that’s a corner of a galaxy that’s a corner of a universe that is forever growing and shrinking and creating and destroying and never remaining the same for a single millisecond. And there is so much, so much to see.
  • GaiaWainwrongGaiaWainwrong Posts: 36 Member
    Nice town, but haven't really played it.