March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Cullen Legacy - Discontinued

LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
I promised on my wall that I would start a Legacy, so here it is. Thank you to Pinstar for creating this challenge, and feel free to check it out here: http://www.simslegacychallenge.com/the-sims-4-legacy-challenge-rules/ Also, you can look at my other story here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887065/tribe-kohona-an-amazon-challenge-story/p1 (discontinued) Alright, enough of that, let's get started.

Dear Sylvia,
I am sorry to inform you of the death of our parents. They have left you a plot of land in Willow Creek, and they asked me to give it to you in the case of their death. With sad farewells, K.

I felt tears run down my cheeks as I read this. It can't be real! Yet as I think it over, Karen would never do that to me. Nor my parents. What the letter says is true. My parents are dead.
Not sure what to put here... so hi
Post edited by LluviaRain on

Comments

• LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    edited June 2016
    Chapter 1: The brightness of a new day

Here is our founder, Sylvia Cullen: 4xskHBs.png

After a few days, I arrived at my destination. Looking at the bright side, I stood in front of one of the largest lots in Willow Creek. This massive lot was for me and my family. My legacy.
    Tasb69U.jpg

Not wanting to waste any time, I got to work building a shelter. Here's what it looks like: 0H5lUFY.jpg

With a small shelter built, I decided to apply for a job. Money would come in handy.
    ScY9016.jpg

I got the job! But if I wanted to please my new boss, it might be a good idea to get working.
    HxriO4L.jpg

After finishing my first painting, I travelled to a random house. (Maybe I should have got to know the house owners first!)
    YQsR9ZI.jpg

But everything melted away when I saw a handsome (in my perspective) man.
    wgTJY7K.jpg
    3JqFzvl.jpg

My heart started fluttering as I approached him, and his arm went through mine (and I mean literally)
    AJInORD.jpg
    3fFaXDe.jpg

I believe I have found my soul mate.
    AAs60fK.jpg
  • HyunHeeHyunHee Posts: 389 Member
    ooh I can see this story is going to be a very interesting one!
    2vc864m.jpg

• SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Interesting! I'll be watching it :)
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • iballisticbunny6iballisticbunny6 Posts: 87 Member
    I'll be watching this! This looks really cool
    Thank you! <3
    edited June 2016
    Chapter 2: Moving fast

After getting to know each other, we lie down and watch the clouds. (While I hope it will go further!)
    2eRzklV.jpg

After a while, when I can't hold it back any more, I start complimenting him on his good looks.
    iiIYJvE.jpg

Until that leads to something more...
    Guowv1U.jpg
    3KU2nUJ.jpg

Which then leads to the most important part of a legacy.
    ogiNVUA.jpg

Then to asking him to be my new boyfriend. The answer is yes!
    jZxT1Wc.jpg

After all of the fun and games, I get down to the serious part. I have a pregnancy test, and to my happiness, it is positive.
    0B78g9H.jpg

Yet I have a bad feeling that there is something wrong...

Sorry about what is meant to be the first kiss photo, my game lagged so I didn't get a picture of the actual kiss part. :/
  • KildareFaerlynnKildareFaerlynn Posts: 122 Member
    Awesome Legacy my dear! I'll post more pics of Desert Rose in a bit! ♪♥♪
    QIhBg2C.png
    Thanks everyone! Also, it's my first anniversary of my account here today! :)
  • Persefona711Persefona711 Posts: 356 Member
    Bookmarked! Sylvia is really cute. Can't wait for next chapter. :)
    qbDPpCu.jpg
    edited August 2016
    Chapter 3: Why is a crazy kid stalking me, and where is that voice coming from?

After a while, I decide that I have to leave Gavin's house. (This, according to him, is his name.)
    hv8oau.png

But as I walk home, I find that I am being stalked by a kid that appears to be staring into the sky.
    wb2mg8.png
    2ezkb2w.png

Eventually I decide that it isn't much and continue home. Why would I care if he is actually the leader of a well-known club, and full of mischief?
    wsgo7.png

After a bit of walking, I arrive at my small home.
    29ln6gj.png

I Immediately get to work on a flirty painting, as I really need some more money to upgrade the house for the baby's arrival.
    727x1e.png
    9ssb3b.png

Is it just me, or does this remind you of anything?
    29w90y0.png

"Who was that?" I ask, as I spin around.
    2j45aq9.png
    f1fy36.png

Wait, Sylvia, can you hear me?

"Yes, where are you, and who or what are you?"
    aw7sx0.png

You'll find out tomorrow Sylvia, but right now you need some rest.
    You can now leave a comment to say when you would like to me to update and how often. @QueenWeird58 @SeaDragonSong @iballisticbunny6 @KildareFaerlynn @EuphorialQueen and @Persefona711 (btw, I tagged you so it made it easier to see announcements) :)
  • iballisticbunny6iballisticbunny6 Posts: 87 Member
    Thanks for the tag :) You have a really interesting storyline going on
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    Oh @cupcake12 I can't wait to read more of this one dear. I have it book marked!
    edited December 2016
    If you are worried about the fact I'm not uploading, I have a reason. My computer is not fully working, and I can't seem to find an image sharing site that works at the moment. This means I can't add images to my story, which causes a problem. Please try to bare with me. @QueenWeird58 @SeaDragonSong @iballisticbunny6 @KildareFaerlynn @EuphorialQueen @Persefona711 @BreeMiles
    You have probably worked out that I haven't posted in over a year. I'm not sure whether I will be able to continue this story because I have lost interest. However, I may still decide to post again, it depends on whether people are still interested in reading it.
  • cauliflowersimscauliflowersims Posts: 35 Member
    You should post more!!
    You should post more!!

I'm not sure if I still have the save and if I do, I don't know how I'll get the photos to work. Any suggestions of photo hosting sites would be great :)
  • SmallAureliusSmallAurelius Posts: 184 Member
    @LluviaRain I have been using Imgur which has been working well enough for me, and I think quite a few other simmers use it! Next time I start a legacy I want to write a story like this. I've bookmarked in case you decide to continue the story :smile:
    @LluviaRain I have been using Imgur which has been working well enough for me, and I think quite a few other simmers use it! Next time I start a legacy I want to write a story like this. I've bookmarked in case you decide to continue the story :smile:

I did use imgur but stopped using it because the set up changed
  • SmallAureliusSmallAurelius Posts: 184 Member
    Photobucket? I'm sure if you google image hosting websites there will be quite a few options that come up. Some simmers also choose to create blogs outside of the forums (e.g. tumblr, wordpress, blogspot...)
    Photobucket? I'm sure if you google image hosting websites there will be quite a few options that come up. Some simmers also choose to create blogs outside of the forums (e.g. tumblr, wordpress, blogspot...)

I’ll need to think about it. Thanks for the help :)