Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

✿ Easing into Spring Gifts for... the lovely CMBAKER16 ✿

2...Next

Comments

• XxHannelorexXXxHannelorexX Posts: 2,943 Member
    Historic House is such a fantastic remake of the original! It looks so cute and home-y :) I especially love that shade of the wallpaper outside, and it looks so pleasant inside. Very nice!

Rec'd :)
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    @MariTomKaulitZ - Beautiful build and Sims - got 'em wRECked x
  • tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    Marit I love that elvin family! :)
  • cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    omg! what a cute family! poor Conner though being a werewolf and all...well I love it but he probably hates it LOL...Oscar is so cute and I can't wait to find out if he's human or werewolf or fairy :D *downloads*
  • Bookworm742Bookworm742 Posts: 4,068 Member
    The Elvin family is great! Oscar is absolutely precious! And I love Daisy's eyes...so pretty! Great colors on the clothes, too, so cheerful and bright! They go so well with Historic House, too! I love bookworm and gardener sims, so they sound like they'll be great fun to play!
  • pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    Thank you all so much! My last two gifts have been posted, and it is now time for me to head to bed... :blush:
    edited June 2016
    @MariTomKaulitz

I love love love the antique shop as well as the sisters! They are great and the pictures of the sisters are amazing :)

The link on the sisters took me back to the shop though. Here's the correct one ~

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8919314#
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    @MariTomKaulitZ I love the Elvins :) they look so happy eventhough they know they aren't 'normal'! Especially that cute little toddler! Me wants it!

I also love your witches, such drama I can imagine, between those sisters ;) but they do have an awesome shop!
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    tanubanue wrote: »
    @MariTomKaulitz

I love love love the antique shop as well as the sisters! They are great and the pictures of the sisters are amazing :)

The link on the sisters took me back to the shop though. Here's the correct one ~

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8919314#

Oops, thanks for letting me know Tanu! I've updated the link :)

Thanks @SjappielovePaul! Haha, yes, the sisters got into a fight almost immediately when I went to take pictures :D
    Lol I bet they did! They are going to be a lot of fun to play!
  • cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    I love the sisters and their shop...fights breaking out I can imagine! They will be tons of fun to play!
  • suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    @MariTomKaulitZ Your remake of Historic House is lovely - so light and pretty. The Elvin family could be described the same way as far as appearances go. I suppose being a former elf turned werewolf is not such a "light" thing, however. I think they'd be a fun family to play. Abbot's Antiques looks just like an antique shop you might find along a country road. I like it, maybe not everything that's in the basement, though. Good job on the witches.

Off to rec everything.
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    Great sims and love the name Faye for the cat! Great antique story! Love the way you textured it.