Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Spring Gifts To: Bookworm742 (Picture Heavy)

2...Next

Comments

• KaytayRoallKaytayRoall Posts: 923 Member
    Sorry to keep you waiting, @Bookworm742! I felt your last two gifts really needed to be presented together and ran into a couple minor last-minute hiccups. All sorted out now, though and your gifts are on the front page!
  • Bookworm742Bookworm742 Posts: 4,068 Member
    Sorry to keep you waiting, @Bookworm742! I felt your last two gifts really needed to be presented together and ran into a couple minor last-minute hiccups. All sorted out now, though and your gifts are on the front page!

I totally understand the last-minute hiccups...had a few of those myself this time around!

I love the luau! Performance lots are definitely tricky at times, so it's always great to have some already built on hand! And love the luau theme...don't think I have anything like it yet! (that's a performance venue, anyway...think I've got a couple of poolside clubs around somewhere, but those don't count. ;)) Looking forward to seeing it in game! And those acrobats! What a great looking pair of guys! And you managed to get some great pictures of them in action, too. Wardrobes really seem to suit them! Love them! Know my sim ladies will too!

Really looking forward to getting some time to go explore all my new shiny things over the next few days...so much fun! Thank you so much! :smiley:

(and you're right, the nautical theme on Seafoam Haven does kinda make it perfect for BB...I'm going to have a lot of fun going back over there to play, now that I'm finished making gifts in other worlds!)
  • MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    @Kaytay -- I only have one thing to say..........

OH - MY - GAWWWWWWWWWWD!!!!! The luau is brilliantly put together! This one's definitely being stolen!! lol And the guys...?!??

HUBBA HUBBA

All gifts have been rec'd, favorited and (at least 2 for now) are resigning in my launcher!! (I have to wait until I can either buy more simpoints, or have time to watch a few ads to get them that way).

AweSIM job, @Kaytay!!!
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    I recd the venue and those cute acrobats! That must be a great gift to receive ;)
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
    @Bookworm742 Yay! I'm so glad you are happy with them! :smiley: I hope you have a lot of fun getting back to playing BB.

@MsPrissy88 lol :D Thank you. If you don't have store items, you should put them on your wishlist. ;)

@SjappielovePaul Thanks! :)
    @Bookworm742 Yay! I'm so glad you are happy with them! :smiley: I hope you have a lot of fun getting back to playing BB.

I have sim plans for today, yes. ;) (the only problem is, what do I play *first*?! So much awesome to pick from!)
    I have sim plans for today, yes. ;) (the only problem is, what do I play *first*?! So much awesome to pick from!)

I've been having the same dilemma! :p I keep hopping from save to save because I can't decide what to play!

I've been having the same dilemma! :p I keep hopping from save to save because I can't decide what to play!

Yep, that's pretty much me in a nutshell, lol. I actually spent a good chunk of time today adding things to a custom world, since I can make HS and BB stuff work there. Best of both worlds! :smiley:
  • XxHannelorexXXxHannelorexX Posts: 2,943 Member
    Hau'oli Luau is so cool! :) What a great performance venue! And the acrobats look like fun sims with interesting traits and stories :)

Rec'd!
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    @KaytayRoall - I, too, am inspired by GreenCats. In fact, I call her the Queen of CFE! Great job on the lots and Sims - got them all rec-a-roo'd! x
  • ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    @Kaytayroall Hau'oli Luau looks so fun, I love the pictures..you really have captured the beauty of this performance venue. Simply breathtaking! The Keahi Acrobats are perfect..simply perfect <3
  • suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    The Luau performance venue is so beautifully done and the two acrobat brothers are perfect island boys. Nice idea and great job! Heading off to rec and will grab them later for my game (work calls before that unfortunately).
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    edited June 2016
    Seafoam Haven is gorgeous! I love the colour scheme and the nautical touches. And it's amazing what you did with MOO to the kitchen and bath!
    Liya and Fynn are great Sims - an unusual couple, but that's what makes them so interesting!
    Hau'oli Luau is a lovely venue, with such a nice tropical theme! And those acrobats... I'm just gonna have to quote @MsPrissy88 here:
    MsPrissy88 wrote: »
    HUBBA HUBBA
    :D

I REC'd them all!