Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Psst! MsPrissy88... Last gifts await.

cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
edited June 2016 in The Sims 3 Store Gifting
You said that you'd love a Victorian. I hope you like this Queen Anne Painted Lady in your favorite colors.
You might want Sims to put in the house, go here.
Starters are always good, right? Go here.
A pretty sim waits for you here.
I thought this might fit Barnacle Bay.
I did actually make a sim for you too. Look here.

Download Painted Lady
Download Keegan and Vera
Download Skillful Starter
Download Luci
Download Prissy Plantation
Download Kenji

Your painted lady sure is colorful! I hope I got the right shade of purple with strong hint of magenta. You should see her in the morning with the sun bringing out the magenta hues more!
roof_up_original.jpg

Step inside.
l0wd_original.jpg

Let's sit in the parlor. Don't you wish everyone still had a nice parlor for visitors?
l0wu_original.jpg

Maybe you'll like some refreshing tea after your journey here?
l1wd_original.jpg

Or maybe you'd like to join us in a meal here?
l1wu_original.jpg

Would you like to go upstairs?
l2wd_original.jpg

Maybe you need a little rest?
l2wu_original.jpg

Or would you like to freshen up?
l3wd_original.jpg

No, you don't have to use the side door, silly! You are a guest.
l3wu_original.jpg
Post edited by ciane on

Comments

• tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    Very pretty and colorful Victorian Ciane! :)
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    Greatly pictured, milady!

It seriously looks great :)
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
  • MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    :'( *sniff* OH. MY. GAWWWD. @Ciane..... This is beautiful. I love the colors! And even though you had built it in DV - which, could you just see all the nosy neighbors sending their little dragons to fly over and send a report?? lol -- this will REALLY pop in my own world! I am at a loss for words. {{hugs}} Thank you
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Catdog123Catdog123 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Looking good Ciane, I really like the layout of the house and that purple dining room. Also loving the planter boxes you made they really frame the house nicely and give great curb appeal. :)
    Siggy_4.jpg
  • KgaffKgaff Posts: 1,614 Member
    The colors remind me of jewels, ruby, emerald, sapphire :)
    Oftentimes we make a sim to test out our latest builds. I'm not so great at making sims. I randomize a few times and tweak what I might not like, but I rarely play with genetics.

Luckily, as I was playing an apocalypse challenge, I lucked into a very nice looking sim (I thought).

You can read my apocalypse challenge to catch Keegan's back story and see what happened when Keegan met Vera.

Now, Keegan was just the brother of the heiress and therefore not destined to marry. But I thought Vera would be perfect for him. So, ... in true sim fashion, I played an alternate universe.

This is Keegan and Vera converted from Dragon Valley to Victorian age.
    original.jpg

Keegan achieved his lifetime want to be a scientist and is currently in the medical profession. He has maxed some skills and completed the first garden opportunity (if that transfers over). So you can have him experiment on things and plant special things like eggs and cheese. Or you can use him as a tester to make everything self-cleaning or unbreakable. (He also has LOTS of lifetime rewards... so get a teleporter, if you like.)

Vera was an EA sim with a few skills already. She wants to be a rock star, so she has improved her logic and guitar skills some more. She is kind of flirty so she may bring some (more) drama into your sims' lives.
    They look perfect for your house @ciane :)
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    nice job on the Victorian I love all the colors!
    Love the sims too Ciane and looking forward to seeing their genetics in game :)
    edited May 2016
    :o:o:o:o:o:o ...... *faints*

OH MYYYYYY!! I had sims created for me in the past, buuuuut.... They look AWESIM!!! @Ciane, I loved the backstory of Keegan! And now that they're married -- they are, right? -- I can see a WHOLE LOT OF TROUBLE -- I mean, drama -- when I drop these two into my game!

For those of you who have been following my game with Sabrina, then you already know what kind of drama I can -- and probably will -- come up with! ;)B)

Did I forget to say thank you?? THANK YOU!!!
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
    Yes, they are married. And I know you'll get them into trouble... I mean into your game... soon. :wink:
    ciane wrote: »
    Yes, they are married. And I know you'll get them into trouble... I mean into your game... soon. :wink:

LOL!!! You know me too well. I mean, Sabrina. :D;)

Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • KaytayRoallKaytayRoall Posts: 923 Member
    @ciane What a vibrant Victorian home! I love the fun little walk-through tour comments. :) I really like the balance you struck between making it rich without being too extravagant. The sitting room is a clever call-back to the appropriate era, as well. Vera and Keegan sound like a fun couple of sims, sure to bring excitement (drama!) and fun to any game.
  • XxHannelorexXXxHannelorexX Posts: 2,943 Member
    @ciane those colours are amazing! :) What a beautiful house!

And Vera and Keegan sound fun to play :)

Rec'd!
  • ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    @ciane Very cute and colourful house, I really like the layout. Keegan and Vera are simply adorable and I love their attire. :)
    edited June 2016
    Remember in the beginning when you weren't sure if you'd be able to make your buddy's gifts? Well, I told Tanu that I'd love to make a little Art Deco starter for your buddy @SjappielovePaul for Roaring Heights on a small plot as well as a Victorian for you. You quickly let us know that you'd be able to make your gifts for SJ, but the idea for the Art Deco stuck. Maybe you could use a starter somewhere.

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8916045

A single Sim won't be able to afford it furnished as is, but a family should be able to snatch this up and live quite comfortably here. A judicial sale of some nursery and/or kids' room furniture should help lower the price if a single sim really wants it. ;)

roof_up_original.jpg

I used the strong contrasting colors that really work well with Art Deco - red, white, and black.

l0wd_original.jpg

I like how the red really pops when used in a limited fashion and I like the contrasting colors.

l0wu_original.jpg

You can see there is lots of room and, even in the basement, lots of light. I love the greenhouse windows - so cheap, and, even in the basement, they let in lots of light. (I put the basements in by using stairs to lower the elevation and then deleting a section of foundation and adding a wall.)

l1wd_original.jpg

I did use the free walls and floors (and buydebug lights) so as to be able to buy a few more things.

l1wu_original.jpg

As you found out for yourself, it's quite challenging to make a nice starter with such a limited budget. I chose to give them lots of space and windows, but I included as many of the basic skilling options as I could.
    Post edited by ciane on
    Love the way you used the greenhouse windows in the basement to let in light! :) This would look good in Roaring Heights or Sunset Valley as well.
    edited June 2016
    @CIANE!!! Oh wow...!! I had rec'd this without even knowing this was for meeeeee!! Thank you!!! Oh yes. Even _I_ can use a starter house! lol I love it. I can't wait to get it into my game so I can see (first-hand) HOW you did the basement! I mean, I kind of understand the gist of "how", but when you actually see it, THEN you really understand.

(understand?? lol)

:D:D Would you also believe that I had already downloaded this when I had first seen it?!?? :D:D
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
    Yes. Visuals are much better than descriptions.
    Hah, needs to be snatched! Great one @ciane
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Bookworm742Bookworm742 Posts: 4,068 Member
    What a great little starter, ciane! Love the colors you used, and all the brick. And lots of room to add things to it, as sims get more funds to spend!
    edited June 2016
    I mentioned before that I am not among the great sim makers; but I thought this one pretty and worth sharing as well.

screenshot-36.jpg?w=500

Luci was another of my legacy sims. I thought her looks were very striking - pretty green eyes with white blonde hair. She also had a great personality and became leader of the free world while still a young adult. So, now it's time for her to enjoy life or start a family or just enjoy being a politician.

Download here.

I dressed her in appropriate 20s style to match the art deco; but she has lots of money and lots of reward points, so I think she'd fit in anywhere you like. Her backstory is found the same place you'd find Keegan's. Her debut into the world starts here.

I'm not sure what kind of trouble she can create in your world. I guess there's only one way to find out.

original.jpg

Don't sell yourself short Ciane you are a great creator whether it's a lot or a sim! Luci is very pretty and very interesting. She will be fun both to play and to watch in the world. :)
    edited June 2016
    @ciane She is lovely! Her eyes are beautiful.
    And... there are a few new bachelors out there, hehe. >:)