Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

For my buddy Ciane!

cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
edited June 2016 in The Sims 3 Store Gifting
@Ciane I was so happy to discover you were my buddy. You just do so much and your always so helpful to the community with your advice when others have issues with their game. I remember getting advice from you when my own game was acting and I appreciated it so much like I’m sure many others do. So I’m happy to share with you my gifts to you which I hope you like :D .

With all that being said, I know how much you like stories so I’ve decided to present your gifts as they appear in the story and I hope you enjoy it.

Index of gifts:

Ch.1: Angel Lee's Intro (Gift 1: Angel Lee)
Ch.2: Day Off
Ch.3: Island Discovery
Ch.4: Angel's a Ghost?
Ch.5: Angel's First Love (Gift 2: Angel's Paradise)
Ch.6: Bachelor Party
Ch.7: Surprising News and a New Home!
Ch.8: Angel and Tyler (Gift 3: Lee Estate & Gift 4: Lee Household)
Gift 5: Abandon Pirate Ship & Gift 6: Say I Do
Post edited by cmbaker16 on

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2016
    29ztuvl.jpg
    1zz5av9.jpg
    9rogmo.jpg
    2cr1qg2.jpg

My first gift to you is a single YA sim, Angel Lee, who you learned a little bit about in this first chapter. There is more to come about her so i hope you enjoyed this first chapter and return to learn more about her tomorrow :P

Angel Lee - Angel is an all round island girl she love to scuba dive, windsurf and anything else water related but she's also very brave and doesn't hesitate to get into a fight with a shark.

PS: I hope the format I choose to upload the pictures as isn't too difficult to read if it is just let me know and I'll change it :D
  • Options
    You may post
  • Options
    tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    Yay! I had fun reading it! (again, lol)
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    Woot! Awesome! I love the sim, the setting, the story, the layout! I am so excited to get to read more later. And, I'll just DL her now and maybe play along. :) Thank you so very much. You are awesome and so is your my sim!
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    ciane wrote: »
    Woot! Awesome! I love the sim, the setting, the story, the layout! I am so excited to get to read more later. And, I'll just DL her now and maybe play along. :) Thank you so very much. You are awesome and so is your my sim!

I'm so glad you like the layout and I certainly can't wait to share more :) I'm glad you like the sim :D
  • Options
    KgaffKgaff Posts: 1,614 Member
    Nice job! Cute sim and a nice background story. I wonder if she will find her way to me... you bet she will! Sorry ciane she's to cute to pass up!
  • Options
    Kgaff wrote: »
    Nice job! Cute sim and a nice background story. I wonder if she will find her way to me... you bet she will! Sorry ciane she's to cute to pass up!

thank you very much I'm sure she'll wander into your game :wink:
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Chapter 2:
    f3fabp.jpg
    abt8co.jpg
    2md53wk.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Chapter 3:
    2dax3z6.jpg
    8y9yli.jpg
    53n6fd.jpg
    2w3dyy9.jpg
  • Options

It's okay, @Kgaff, I love sharing. :wink:

@cmbaker16 - Ohhhh, I love the new chapters. *claps hands and jumps up and down excitedly* She discovered an island on her own and she got a map to another island! That is way too cool. I have not done either of those things before! (I've discovered the island when getting Hobarts to a 5 star resort and when making it to the top of the diving skill and going through the underground tunnel.)
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    @cmbaker16 - Ohhhh, I love the new chapters. *claps hands and jumps up and down excitedly* She discovered an island on her own and she got a map to another island! That is way too cool. I have not done either of those things before! (I've discovered the island when getting Hobarts to a 5 star resort and when making it to the top of the diving skill and going through the underground tunnel.)

I've not played around with the scuba diving career fully myself cause my desktop wasn't really able to handle IP but my laptop handles it well so it was a new experience for me as well :D
  • Options
    Bookworm742Bookworm742 Posts: 4,068 Member
    What a great story so far! Looks like Angel Lee is having a great time exploring IP! (Those hidden islands are kinda interesting...I should go back and play that world again at some point, lol.) And even better, you're getting to play with stuff you haven't before...that's always fun! :smiley:
  • Options
    MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    I'm with Bookie!! The last time I had ventured to play IP, I only managed to get underwater a few times. My exploring anything was very limited.

@Cm - I am loving this story so far!!! Can't wait for the next chapter(s)!
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    What a great story so far! Looks like Angel Lee is having a great time exploring IP! (Those hidden islands are kinda interesting...I should go back and play that world again at some point, lol.) And even better, you're getting to play with stuff you haven't before...that's always fun! :smiley:

It is a bonus when you get to experience something you never got to do before, Thanks for the compliment it was a lot of fun playing Angel for the duration of the story (still have her save so will probably play with her more after the exchange :wink: )
  • Options
    MsPrissy88 wrote: »
    I'm with Bookie!! The last time I had ventured to play IP, I only managed to get underwater a few times. My exploring anything was very limited.

@Cm - I am loving this story so far!!! Can't wait for the next chapter(s)!

Thank you! I was very limited on my old desktop as well but glad the laptop is handling the game much better allows me to do things I never got a chance to before :D
  • Options
    KaytayRoallKaytayRoall Posts: 923 Member
    @cmbaker16 Angel Lee's story is off to a great start! :) I have to agree with everyone else. I've done very little scuba diving, so it's fun to see you exploring that aspect of the game.
  • Options
    XxHannelorexXXxHannelorexX Posts: 2,943 Member
    What a fun story! :) Angel looks like she's having a great adventure!

I haven't done much of scuba diving in game because the Island Paradise town always lagged for me, but since I'm on a new laptop I might give it another go; you never know!

Rec'd :) Great storytelling!
  • Options
    ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    edited June 2016
    @cmbaker16 Well knowing that I'm soppy for a story, you already know my thoughts..since I've told you already on skype but I'll say it again because why not, it deserves to be praised. I love the story of Angel and her life as a diver/lifeguard/shark fighter! Now hurry up with the next chapter already..sorry, not sorry. I'm just kidding <3
  • Options
    Chapter 4:
    4ufdyh.jpg
    msenf5.jpg
    34z0wwp.jpg
    2urmuww.jpg
  • Options
    Yay! Lots more adventures for Angel! It is really sad that the sim who invited her out didn't make it. Maybe he met with an accident on the way there. ((In my legacy, I was grooming a teen-aged boy to be the next husband. My game decided that he would meet with an untimely death. What?! So sad!))
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Chapter 5:
    2ef15dg.jpg
    1127vjd.jpg
    rteweo.jpg
    o09p8l.jpg
    282j8lv.jpg

So as you might have noticed in this chapter Angel opened a resort so I'd like to introduce you to...

Angel's Paradise - Angel somehow became the owner of a run down resort and turned it into the best resort in town so if surf, sun, and fun are what you’re after then this is the perfect vacation spot for you!

I know the pic of the resort was taken at night so probably can't see much from it but I wanted you to be able to explore it yourself rather than me sharing pics of it :) Also, I don't know what the star level is I'm going to say 3 or 4 cause i'm positive it's not a 5-star so there's room to upgrade it :D
  • Options
    OOOOhhhh! Too much awesome sauce! Angel finds treasure, gets a resort, and is proposed to!!! You gotta love chapter 5! :heart:

And then I get to play with a resort??? YES! I love playing that resort, so I know I'll love playing this one. Thank you! That is way too exciting! I can hardly wait to go play there.
  • Options
    Yay! Lots more adventures for Angel! It is really sad that the sim who invited her out didn't make it. Maybe he met with an accident on the way there. ((In my legacy, I was grooming a teen-aged boy to be the next husband. My game decided that he would meet with an untimely death. What?! So sad!))

OOOOhhhh! Too much awesome sauce! Angel finds treasure, gets a resort, and is proposed to!!! You gotta love chapter 5! :heart:

And then I get to play with a resort??? YES! I love playing that resort, so I know I'll love playing this one. Thank you! That is way too exciting! I can hardly wait to go play there.

Maybe he did I just know he didn't show poor Angel ( LOL you got to love random deaths!)

I'm glad you like resorts! It was built on Hobert's hideaway so it should fit quite nicely there :D
  • Options
    KgaffKgaff Posts: 1,614 Member
    I'm really enjoying this story.
    I think it was an omen that she got stood up on that day because look at her now!!
    Angel's Paradise looks very inviting, I must send a sim there to check it. :)
  • Options
    I'm really enjoying this story.
    I think it was an omen that she got stood up on that day because look at her now!!
    Angel's Paradise looks very inviting, I must send a sim there to check it. :)

Hope you have fun with the resort :) glad so many are liking the story...perhaps it was an omen perhaps not... >:)