Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gifts for *Kgaff* for the Easing Into Spring Exchange

2...Next

Comments

• ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    The other compliments are found in the gift exchange thread :)

Hans, Marit and Mia are a lovely family! Easy to root for Hans and hope that Marit sees & appreciates the true gem that is right before her.
  • suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    Kgaff wrote: »
    How could you do this and leave me hanging???
    "(2) There's a little secret in the meaning of Marit's name."
    You have some explaining to do!!! :o

@Kgaff LOL It's just a little thing, nothing deep, and no, I'm not explaining. You own the content to which it applies. Names have meanings, and the meaning of Marit's name has something to do with her origins within Sims 3.

Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • KgaffKgaff Posts: 1,614 Member
    @suzses Woods Edge is darling and a perfect fit for the Aspers. I really like your color choices and the brightness of the house is like walking into a sunlit meadow, exactly what Hidden Springs needs!!

Thank you so much for all these wonderful gifts! <3 I've got them all placed in my game and Hidden Springs has never looked so good. I can tell you put a lot work and effort into them and I truly appreciate it. :)<3

Now, I am off to discover the meaning of Marit's name :*

• Bookworm742Bookworm742 Posts: 4,068 Member
    Woods Edge is a great combo of modern and rustic! Goes perfect with HS. Think it will look equally wonderful in a few other worlds too, so even better! (And all these great HS things are kinda making me want to visit HS again, since it's been a while, lol)
  • Catdog123Catdog123 Posts: 1,024 Member
    @suzses Woods Edge is a beautiful home, I really like its unique shape and love how you did the furnishings and colors. The dining room is my favorite room, I like the book case area and how the stairs wrap around the room. I am recommending, downloading, and faving this one for sure. :)
    Siggy_4.jpg
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    @suzses I don't need a lot of words; I love Woods Edge :)
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    @suzses ~
    Woods Edge is wonderful! Beautiful colors found inside and out. What a lovely home for Hans, Marit & Mia... a home that's perfect for the family they have now and offers plenty of space should the family grow ;)
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    Nice layout and fun colors. I really like the home and the furnishings you chose.
  • XxHannelorexXXxHannelorexX Posts: 2,943 Member
    I could have sworn I posted in this thread already but I guess not! :)

Bristlecone Cottage is a stunning restoration! Such lovely colours :)

New You Spa and Fitness looks like the perfect place for any sim looking to be pampered/get fit! I especially love the shape/shell of the building!

Hans' Restaurant and Tavern is such a fun looking place to hangout and grab a bite to eat :) It's nice that it has a range of things, like a bar AND a tea room :smile:

The Aspers looks like a fun family :) I hope that Marit does really fall for Hans! And Mia is adorable :)

Woods Edge is a really cool build! Love the way you've built it; that shell is great! And it looks so cheery :)

Rec'd!

• aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    @suzses - I've always been such a big fan of your builds. These are gorge and love the family too! Rec-a-roo! x
  • pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    Bristlecone Cottage is so lovely! It looks so spacious, and I love the pool in the backyard.
    It's such a great idea to combine a gym, salon and spa! Such a great place to relax <3
    Hans' Restaurant and Tavern seems like a great place to grab a bite, and I love that you uploaded Hans and his family as well!
    I giggled a little when I saw Marit's name :D The Aspers seem like a great family, and I love their house.
  • MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    @Suzses - I love the way you built Woods Edge! So very different. I've come across a number of homes - like this - around town by me, and I've often wondered "how do they not topple onto itself?!" All of your gifts have now been fully REC'd, and favorited. And some stolen!! lol
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    Thank you everyone for your nice comments. I had such a good time participating in the gift exchange and am looking forward to doing it again!
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread