Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I guess I might as well post.

Is there some kind soul out there who is willing to spend a few extra simpoints on the Lucky Palms world. The standard edition is completely fine with me. I already own the Up the Ante collection.

I've had thoughts about buying a bunch of simpoints to clear my wishlist, but I cannot be going around spending real life dollars on digital goods.

My apologies if this sounds like begging. Please feel free to ignore.

Comments

• KgaffKgaff Posts: 1,614 Member
    edited May 2016
    Instead of asking someone to buy you something why don't you try this building contest - http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/888145/lot-building-contest-win-any-venue-or-world#latest

You might just win Lucky Palms :)

• FreakAboutSimsFreakAboutSims Posts: 795 Member
    Because I suck at building like most things.
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    You know, being open to new things and being slightest optimistic might help you out here ;)

I wasn't a good builder either, but I learned a lot by being a part of this community. More important than any store gift is I got friends around here who help me both in game and out of game

So I'd still say, give it a try to participate. And don't forget if you wouldn't do something yourself chances are other people won't do it for you, as they rather gift their friends or someone who is putting a lot of work in keeping up with daily deals and all.

One last thing, have you tried watching ads for SP?
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • KgaffKgaff Posts: 1,614 Member
    Well said @SjappielovePaul :smiley:
  • MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    @FreakAboutSims: I would be happy to have you enter my contest, the one that @Kgaff mentioned. You may surprise yourself. There are also builder threads where you can ask for advice. Although... I have to admit, the whole reason I'm running the contest is that I stink at building, too. ;)

Have you checked out the DD thread, and the sales, and the threads that explain the cascades? Are you watching the simpoint ads? Make sure you don't have an adblocker on, and that Flash will run on your browser. If you don't see any simpoint ads, try using a different browser. I can get a minimum of 200 points a day doing ads, if I'm trying, and I've gotten as many as 2000 points in a day before. The number will vary daily; I think it depends upon how many advertisers are targeting your area in a given day.

You would be surprised just how much of the store you can end up owning with a little investment of time and effort, and a bit of strategizing. While it's true that the worlds very rarely go on sale (I believe, in fact, that only Sunlit Tides has ever done so), if you keep doing MMAO daily, the worlds do come up. Just a heads up, though: They're far more likely to come up if you already own most of the rest of the store. That means it really is in your interest to own the entire store, if you're looking to own all the worlds. :)
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    The true secret to your solution is to find an ad and open lots of other store pages in a new tab. Then cycle through those tabs starting the ad in each. Return to the beginning and click on the thank you. Some of the pages will spawn new ads and you can keep collecting sim points.

This forum often has contests and lotteries. Join in when you can.