Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New YouTuber Let's Player LOL

LotusM12LotusM12 Posts: 113 Member
Hey guys! I uploaded the first part of my new celebrity series LP. There is drama in the first episode so please check it out and if you like what you see, subscribe! Looking forward to connecting with lots of you and hope that you all enjoy the channel! More videos coming over the next few days <3 Just a side note, I know the mic is turned up pretty loud but did not notice it until after I recorded :/ I'll be sure to turn it down next time so you may need to adjust the volume accordingly. Thanks guys! <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZTER_OXT78
You get what you give. Why not give a little more love? <3

Comments

• LifeSimLifeSim Posts: 139 Member
    LOVE <3 cant wait
    everyone is different not similar <3
  • LotusM12LotusM12 Posts: 113 Member
    Thanks @LifeSim <3 I plan on adding new videos at least once weekly as I'm ALSO managing two other channels haha. With the new update and lighting, I can't wait to dive in! Thanks for checking out my channel and be sure to Sub if you liked it! Do you also have a channel I could check out?
    Your Welcome and I can't wait! My youtube channel link is: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdkvqFsPRsDQU3dn08nX9Cg
    edited June 2016
    If the link doesn't work then you can search my name on youtube its Villow Lovance
  • LotusM12LotusM12 Posts: 113 Member
    I found you via your SN as the link did not work. Definitely let me know when you have vids up! Would love to check em out <3
    thank you :)