Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• LauraMSimLauraMSim Posts: 88 Member
    My oldest household just had their toddler age up, the parents have been fighting, eldest child just moved into an apartment nearby, mom sim is pregnant again, dad can't handle another baby, the neighbors have been loud lately which made the family grumpy, and a neighbor died in the hall.
    Sims 4 console player, former PC player.
    Waiting for all packs to go on console.
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    edited August 2017
    My sim, Deja got drank from by a random vampire in the middle of the night! Like ????
    BQujAYx.png
    To make up for a horrible event, she met a really cool guy and became close friends with him and his son. The little boy really took a liking to her, I think he might have a crush. lol
    A3Nw1ru.png
    uuceNRR.png
    0LiOYLB.png
    4ySn91h.png
    YD0DdIn.png
    7VCIHLu.png
    YGDMbqV.png
  • Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Alyssa has found herself a new friend after the loss of her husband. Sidney tasted so good that Alyssa just had to keep her.
    bUus6d0.png
    She even gave Sidney her own bed. As Alyssa can only sleep in coffins now.
    J1wcN2n.png
    Even for a lazy sim she is such a hard worker.
    Y2xBd84.png
    And so compliant!
    l26R2ic.png
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,181 Member
    Well uhh, it's really the combination of the last few days buuuuuuuuut...Well I decided I was going to make a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Politician. Taking bribes, hypocritical and corrupt etc etc. So of course he has to start somewhere in the Politics world and was out protesting and I wanted him to be one of those Politicians that preach 'Old Fashioned Family Values' that cheats with multiple women and would have him flirt with women who join his protests. So after flirting and messing around with Candy Behr and one of the Caliente sisters, here comes Mommy Caliente herself Katrina.

Long story short, they messed around and I don't know why but I think the MC mod I have decided that Katrina should get pregnant despite not picking 'Try For Baby'. So.....yeah, got a surprise the next time I saw her at a protest with a baby bump. Needless to say my Sim was at least honorable enough to marry her after knocking her up and he seemed like the kind of Sim the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 over there would go for, young, running for President in the future....The weirdest part though is they're kind of a very cute couple. Always wanted to start a family with Katrina over the years of playing Sims 4, finally did it and I don't regret it. Kinda funny that she's now the First Lady of whatever country Sims 4 takes place in and is almost an Elder but just gave birth to her 7th child (all together, the 5th with my Sim) because I wanted a male heir to carry on the family name but oh well, currently deciding which of the five daughters are going to be the heir of my soon to be legacy. Will update when I make up my mind.
  • taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    Well I had my first vampire break in today. It was interesting and quite funny because all bedroom doors are locked for everyone except the assigned member. So while the vampire broke into the house and paced between locked doors, the family slept soundly the entire time. It took about 5 sim hours until she gave up and left, just in time before they woke up to start their day.

When the teen girl woke up, she went straight to her computer to chat, probably told her friend about the weird dream she had of a vampire breaking in. Haha!
  • Sofmc9Sofmc9 Posts: 499 Member
    Karlia wrote: »
    @Sofmc9 Aww, the picture of the toddler hugging the child is so adorable!

Aw yeah, greeting her at school. : )
  • megiaremegiare Posts: 421 Member
    The pizza guy delivered and decided helped himself to some salad. I guess I'm getting my $25s worth?
    E04Ybpy.png
    aD9wyNW.jpg
  • megiaremegiare Posts: 421 Member
    taydev wrote: »
    Well I had my first vampire break in today. It was interesting and quite funny because all bedroom doors are locked for everyone except the assigned member. So while the vampire broke into the house and paced between locked doors, the family slept soundly the entire time. It took about 5 sim hours until she gave up and left, just in time before they woke up to start their day.

When the teen girl woke up, she went straight to her computer to chat, probably told her friend about the weird dream she had of a vampire breaking in. Haha!

I didn't know that would keep them out! I keep getting break in after break in and it is mildly annoying. TY! :#:#
    aD9wyNW.jpg
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Added a new family to my rotation, the Bradshaws. Sydney had been sitting in my gallery for a while, I'd made her for a single sim game. But my little community is coming along nicely so I decided to give her a husband & bring them into the fold. I settled them in a tiny house in Newcrest, but they already woohooed one too many times & now need a bigger home!
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    megiare wrote: »

I didn't know that would keep them out! I keep getting break in after break in and it is mildly annoying. TY! :#:#

Locked doors work in my game unless the vampire has the unlocking ability. I refuse to tarnish my immaculate and stylish homes with garlic braids.
  • Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Lightning Family Update

The local flea market was in town and the family decided to go down to look around. Ariel moved straight into the karaoke bar and sang her little, off tuned, heart out and even received a confidence buff :lol:
    SYjHg7m.png
    The other two girls sat with their mum and enjoyed some food from the local stall.
    DlGB6Qg.png
    Anakin and his eldest daughter watch the street performance. Poor guy does not look too comfortable with that loner trait.
    vZ4aDxf.png
    Felicity decided to try her hand at some basketball. She even made a few baskets.
    614I0O1.png
    During all of this, Sebastian played on the Monkey Bars with his sister before they left for the night.
    nLUf1H7.png
    Next morning all the children received a science project and they completed them outside.
    b2i7yif.png
    Amara seems to have a boy sweet on her and helps her finish her project.
    ln7LrTT.png
    The last meal the family has together before the four youngest age up. Poor Anakin was so exhausted after work that he went straight to bed.
    Sa5ciCx.png
    I made it up to him via a Youth Potion so that he might have a chance at seeing his grandchildren. He breaks the forth wall, it seems, to show me how happy he is. @3KNPen
    7Mj5tyf.png

The quads grew up into teens.
    Ariel is now a cheerful and outgoing party animal
    aALDX6b.png
    Veronica is a self-assured bookworm whom aspires to be a best-selling author
    qMf9GkQ.png
    Amara is the outgoing geek that wants a nice collection
    HU9S6rF.png
    Last, but not least, Sebastian! This little heart-breaker is an active insider that wants to test the playing field.
    ZC7ED6V.png
  • purplexbutterflypurplexbutterfly Posts: 597 Member
    I've been working on getting my sims Alexandra (simself) and Gary promoted in their jobs. Alexandra had reached the top of the politics career and Gary is level 9 in the gamer career. I've also been working on getting their children, Rupert and Grace's grades up and working on their skills. Rupert achieved his creative aspiration and Grace is working towards her motor skills aspiration. I took the family away on vacation so they could spend quality time together as they had become a little distant whilst working so hard. Whilst there, Gary baked a birthday cake for Rupert and he aged up into a teenager!
  • ToreshinboToreshinbo Posts: 561 Member
    It was a lovely sunday, all my sims had time off work/school so it was a perfect day to work out.
    oi3DzDi.png

Little Aurelia was watching her big brother Gideon climb the wall thingie. So ofcourse her brother had to show off.
    hOKQjEy.png

But yeah.... well... her big brother failed, and fell to the ground. She was not so impressed anymore.
    v7uI9i3.png

While their father was shocked if Gideon was okay, his little sister was dissapointed in the failure of her brother.
    dwhTMas.png

Yup, the face of severe dissapointment.
    YeJsTqs.jpg
  • VraieVraie Posts: 196 Member
    This was last night, but one of my sims went on a date with his now wife and it was really successful, so his twin sister decided to ask out the guy she liked and they went to the bar together. The date was going great when suddenly in the middle of nowhere an elderly sim dropped dead from dancing and the Reaper appeared. Everyone had a good cry and the sim was reaped. The date was still going on through all of this and neither my sim nor her date knew the deceased so they went back to talking, only to have a second elder drop dead only moments later.
    Surprisingly the date ended up with a silver award. Apparently death doesn't ruin dates. Who knew.

Since one of my other sims' lives was saved by pleading, the Reaper often shows up when the saved sim is hanging out somewhere. I don't know if that is normal but watching the Reaper work out in the gym is quite entertaining...

Today my first in-family born vampire child grew to teen and began learning about being a vampire. He and his sister live alone together because their parents annoyed me by not taking care of them so I moved them out and the two kids lived with their older uncle. He randomly died on a community lot yesterday, too - he wasn't at max age and he wasn't doing anything specifically so I don't really know why he died then - but that left the teenage girl and the child boy on their own. I actually like playing them this way better. As they are very close, now the boy, Aubrey has turned his sister too. So more vampires soon.

I only have the base game and the 2 GP, Parenthood and Vampires, because I don't want to overload my PC, and I have no custom content or mods, but in the course of all of this my vampire teen actually went invisible for a while today. He seems ok now but I am watching him very carefully...
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Carson and Amelia Lowell married today after a three day hiatus (real time). Carson set the house on fire while making something to eat, but I had that extinguisher system on the house, thank goodness! No accidents in the house!!!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • KismetRoseKismetRose Posts: 302 Member
    edited August 2017
    The adventure with @Lyoufln 's wonderful Jarvis continues! <3

image.png
    Jarvis is working hard to put away money for the day when he finally gets his own family. Looking good, Jarvis!

image.png
    Aaand it paid off! Jarvis gets that promotion and is looking mighty proud.

image.png
    His buddy called him up and invitited him out for a celebration.. and of course Ximena had to show up, the flirt.

image.png
    BUT we ignore Ximena (go home to your husband, woman!) and instead decide to play a game.

image.png
    Which he promptly loses... and apparently Jarvis is a sore loser :D

image.png
    But, we can't forget about our quest for love and family so a date is in order.

image.png
    Jarvis is bringing the sugar - and a rose!

image.png
    We are heading for a gold date so why not celebrate by taking a dip in the hot tub?

image.png
    Ohhhh and apparently it's a skinny dip at that o:) Jarvis is looking mighty pleased with himself.

//

@Simtown15 Funny enough, I did check their ages and out of the three women, Jade was already an adult!
    @Karlia He is on the right track! <3
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    @KismetRose things are looking up for Jarvis! I'm cheering for him from my corner of the world! :blush:
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    @Celticgamer0 Veronica is the cutest!!
  • agustdagustd Posts: 946 Member
    Mylo had a fight with her stepbrother, Samuel. Girl just can't stand him dating all her friends and making things awkward I guess. They kept yelling at each other in the living room and then Mylo stormed off to Samuel's bedroom and decided destroying the school project he's worked all day on was the best revenge!
    2GCATSx.png
  • fewlinesfewlines Posts: 1,488 Member
    drinking at the pub... at 11 in the morning.
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,181 Member
    > @DoodlyDoofus said:
    > Well uhh, it's really the combination of the last few days buuuuuuuuut...Well I decided I was going to make a plum Politician. Taking bribes, hypocritical and corrupt etc etc. So of course he has to start somewhere in the Politics world and was out protesting and I wanted him to be one of those Politicians that preach 'Old Fashioned Family Values' that cheats with multiple women and would have him flirt with women who join his protests. So after flirting and messing around with Candy Behr and one of the Caliente sisters, here comes Mommy Caliente herself Katrina.
    >
    > Long story short, they messed around and I don't know why but I think the MC mod I have decided that Katrina should get pregnant despite not picking 'Try For Baby'. So.....yeah, got a surprise the next time I saw her at a protest with a baby bump. Needless to say my Sim was at least honorable enough to marry her after knocking her up and he seemed like the kind of Sim the plum over there would go for, young, running for President in the future....The weirdest part though is they're kind of a very cute couple. Always wanted to start a family with Katrina over the years of playing Sims 4, finally did it and I don't regret it. Kinda funny that she's now the First Lady of whatever country Sims 4 takes place in and is almost an Elder but just gave birth to her 7th child (all together, the 5th with my Sim) because I wanted a male heir to carry on the family name but oh well, currently deciding which of the five daughters are going to be the heir of my soon to be legacy. Will update when I make up my mind.

And I have made up my mind, my heir will be my youngest daughter only because Malcolm Landgraab just had a baby boy. Gotta have the daughter of the President marry the Landgraab heir. I love it when things come together like this.
    @Lyoufln Funny thing about that, I had a not so great experience with him yesterday :o I'm going on vacation tomorrow for a week but thought I'll post the update later today. Keep sending good vibes, apparently he needs it lol
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited August 2017
    Sundays are a good day to catch up with family.

Pictured here, clockwise from adult sim kneeling with plaid shirt is Santiago Marino, Alder Frost, Felicity Marino, Sage Frost (Alder and Briar's mother), Genevieve Marino (Beatrice's daughter), Briar Frost, and Viola Marino (Felicity's mother). (oh, and the sim at the door is Louisa Marino, Viola, Val, and Santiago's mom as well as grandma to all the kids).
    6S3VefD.jpg

Can you tell that Viola and Valentin are sister and brother?
    0Iwo9JG.jpg

Genny just grew up into a teenager but she doesn't look like anyone in the Marino and Frost families, save for her mom Beatrice's hair and eye colour. Though I can see a bit of her Auntie Myra's face in her (Genny's father's side of the family). She's a unique looking sim and I like her a lot. I'll make sure to keep tabs on her. She's becoming buddies with her cousin Alder too.
    6VQu5jL.jpg
    edited August 2017
    Happy Sunday! Hope everyone had a nice weekend. I was playing with Jarvis and tragedy struck in an odd way.

image.png
    It started by Jarvis taking a trip with his buddy to the local karaoke bar. There were so many people downstairs so he decided
    to try out his comedian (?) skills instead. Paolo tagged along.. and of course Ximena had to make an appearance too.

image.png
    There's no denying that she's a good looking girl.. but she's married so nope. Jarvis follow suit after Paolo and leaves Ximena
    upstairs by herself :D

image.png
    Since we're not touching Ximena and cute Aubrey has been texting and calling a lot since their date, we make big plans!

image.png
    They do after all make a super cute couple! I used the 'show outfit' option to get Aubrey into something more formal and dressy :]

image.png
    Jarvis musters up the courage - here's for hoping that she won't reject his proposal. The poor guy has had so much bad luck in love.

image.png
    But she said YES <3 But that's also where things got weird???

image.png
    Since all of this is happening on an actual date and we already have gold, Jarvis and Aubrey spend the rest of the date just having
    fun and hanging out. She didn't show any signs of being uncomfortable or not having needs met... but for some reason she
    drowned within 30 seconds of getting in the pool.... :'(

And ironically enough:
    image.png
    Aubrey dies three minutes after she accepts his proposal.. Jarvis is heart broken - and we get a gold medal for the date?? :o

image.png
    So I do something I hardly ever have done all the years I've played and I exit without saving just to repeat the game play since
    Jarvis has already had THE most terrible luck - with the exception of drowning of course. Maybe Aubrey can't swim? :D

Now onto planning a wedding! <3

PS. @Lyoufln did someone cast a curse on poor Jarvis before you uploaded him? LOL
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    omg, even my household doesn't have that much drama :D
    Jarvis is cursed @KismetRose
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top