Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I've been playing the Landgraab's. I Put a new room on the third floor because Nancy is pregnant. Also, Malcolm and Cassandra Goth are dating.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    Trowicia wrote: »
    wgKrU.png
    Ari Tenderson

Just found out MCC managed to make at least 1 of my own sims taken from the bin autonomously pregnant, with no existing sim as the father apparently. :flushed:
    (I turned that option off until I figure out how I want it precisely.)

But yeah! This odd little quirk struck an interest in me and now I'm figuring out a story behind why she's pregnant without the father.

@Trowicia wow Ari is gorgeous. Is she in the gallery?
  • Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    35189331171_b34716f928.jpg
    Hyuna Maria meet grandpa Don Lothario at humor & hijink festival.

35189331151_7c405ea1db_z.jpg
    She love to make mess outside their house.

35189331101_63aafdc6f5_z.jpg
    Giving her time outs doesn't help. So her parents ground her from watching tv.

35152497772_2fae5eefe2.jpg
    Luna Paola is a fussy toddler.

34931698630_cbff826930_z.jpgPaola
    Daddy Paolo love to play With her.

34931699430_09c627a02b_z.jpg
    Eunji let her younger sister Jieun feel her baby.

This Family just had triplets.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
    I Was thinking that if Katrina Caliente and Don Lathario got married and Don impregnated Dina or Nina, Would Dina/Nina's kid have Don as "Father" and "Grandfather"? Or just father?
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • ToreshinboToreshinbo Posts: 561 Member
    edited June 2017
    I started a new game, and already mom and her eldest son are fighting... WHY?! :| I was just a few seconds in...
    eJyxGGx.png

And to make it ironic, they were hugging just a few seconds ago.
    8AjN4uI.png
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Ollie and Aicha's daughter Kiara aged up to a child, shortly before Aicha gave birth to twins, Jamal (boy) and Jamilah (girl).
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    I apologize for the lack of pics, I'm still struggling to remember to snap a pic when something happens. Shame I didn't though, my sims' night was eventful toward the end. xD
    Well first off, I spent the last few days updating my neighborhoods after purchasing all the packs I was missing (which was basically everything). After planning, placing, and upgrading, I decided to have a break and continue that project another day, busy week ahead. Now it was time to play.

First thing I did was have the mom take a selfie, which had her learn the photography skill. She's not very good at it but we'll work on it. xD
    GLdh5XY.png

It was about 4 pm Sim time, couldn't do much since the day was mostly gone, so I decided that since the kids still needed to do homework and the parents needed to work on work related projects, we'd go to the library. So far so good, but I did encounter a weird glitch with the "Do Homework Together" option. I had an infinite queue start happening, but was able to fix it by resetting the culprit sim. O_o Very odd!

Got late, family was now hungry, so off we go to a restaurant that I just added! I wanted to test this one first because when I placed the lot, the lights wouldn't turn on. Thankfully they did work. My family arrived, and who do we meet? Vivian Lewis and Vladislaus! Plus a couple other sims, but those two caught my attention since I recognize them from the forums and previous interactions. I'm unfamiliar with most townies since I haven't played much until now. xD I was happy to see Vivian but not so much Vlad, I got worried for a minute there about my precious sims. Turns out he was a waiter though! :joy: Vivian was the host.

6BPxMb7.png

So everything's great so far. Family is seated, orders (made a mistake and only ordered drinks though, oops!), and mother and daughter chat up a storm. I start moving around the tiny restaurant trying to see if anyone else is there as I was curious to see how the game would perform. I know that others are currently having issues with restaurants being a mess of moving sims, so I wanted to see if that would happen on my end. Besides one sim on the second floor at the bar, my family and the staff were the only ones there! It was late though (1 am), so I wasn't completely surprised.

I go back to the second floor and I suddenly get a notification (due to MCCC) that Dennis Kim died, and someone else aged up. I hear a noise, look over, and Vivian starts making more noises and motions oddly. Next thing I know, she died! O__O That was my first sims death in S4! The kids and husband got up and witnessed the whole ordeal while mom was in lala land with her iced tea. I was sad that Vivian died, she seemed like a nice lady, and so I had the husband of my sim family, Gavin, plead for her, but he was rejected. :( I had my good child, Tania, take the urn though so we could set it somewhere nice. I'll have to figure out what to do with it later!

Family got home late and then the kids, being the good children they are, worked on their extra credit homework. xD Guess bed time can wait!

Had to stop there for the night, but I'm having everyone nap for a few hours, then energize themselves with coffee and juice (caffeine mods) and then we're off to the pool! :3 Will probably post that later, hoping to remember the pics this time.
    So here's what has been going on in my Landgraab story:

Malcolm aged up into a young adult and got the family-oriented trait. Meanwhile Nancy had a daughter named India who is currently a child. Malcolm and Cassandra are currently married. Cassandra is pregnant for the 2nd time (and for drama she planned to have a boy, i don't know if it will be a girl but just for drama. I Have a great idea for a storyline if it turns out to be a girl). They already have triplets, Harper, Eloise, and Malcolm II (i got Harper and Eloise from a baby name website, if Malcolm II was a girl i would've named her Violet cause it was the third name on the site).
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • JasonSim16JasonSim16 Posts: 466 Member
    My Sim committed malpractice on three Sims referring them for surgery when they didn't need it but he needed to satisfy his goals for the week so he could get another promotion! Thank goodness there aren't any #LawyerSims !
    71rbpi.png
  • TrowiciaTrowicia Posts: 2,027 Member
    taydev wrote: »
    Trowicia wrote: »
    wgKrU.png
    Ari Tenderson

Just found out MCC managed to make at least 1 of my own sims taken from the bin autonomously pregnant, with no existing sim as the father apparently. :flushed:
    (I turned that option off until I figure out how I want it precisely.)

But yeah! This odd little quirk struck an interest in me and now I'm figuring out a story behind why she's pregnant without the father.

@Trowicia wow Ari is gorgeous. Is she in the gallery?

Hey! Sorry for the delayed response. Ari's not on the gallery at the moment, but once I get around to booting my game in vanilla I'll be sure to upload her. (My sims are usually loaded with CC)
    // take me back to 2018.
  • notetoself00xnotetoself00x Posts: 499 Member
    My simself & her husband (my boyfriend's simself - we play together! Lol) are busy parents of 3 little boys! We are playing on the long lifespan because normal is too quick.. but we are installing a mod that has a nice middle ground between the two!

Anyway, they live in an adorable little 3 bedroom house in Newcrest and I have given them neighbors from the gallery, including the maxis created Simmons family!

They are planning to vacation with the Simmons family this "winter" (i fake seasons hehe) in a cozy cabin in granite falls!

They are also going to be moving to Willow Creek soon into a house that is a little bigger...

The boys are:
    Gabriel- 19/28 days into the toddler lifespan
    Wesley- 4/28 days into the toddler lifespan
    Lucien- 4/12 days into the newborn lifespan

My sim is an R.N. in the doctor career (I dont go to work with her anymore) and she will stay at that level - i am a nurse in RL so it is most realistic! And hubby's sim just reached level 9 tech guru!! I also have a yardsale baking business on the side ;)

We are so addicted to our new parenthood file!!! Loving it. We cannot wait to experience the child and teen life stages with parenthood because we still havent!
  • lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    Cree wasn't happy when she woke up
    qGwDt5E.png

KTSVHT2.png
    The cookie made it all better

iPiNIs8.png

h0t5Zlj.png
    Cree likes running around nude

gyjRhyx.png
    She took a dip in the toddler pool

XsNMmzC.png
    She played with Daddy

T23ut42.png
    Ayana and Zeke went to the festival.
  • lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    Marquez and Ekko's first date
    kGEC8C1.png

Ekko works in the fashion career, as a up and coming model.
    Marquez Flex is in the criminal career. We call him Flex.

xZcbJwG.png
    iXX2zYz.png
    2G1APHh.png
    0n5h95S.png
    UgLtM30.png
    zUFxbW3.png

evdaf73.png
    They are now in a committed relationship. I don't know how long that will last since Marquez has the non-commit trait
    kuCFrDm.png
    5YarrMh.png
    edited June 2017
    @lasummerb I LOVE that hair of the toddler and (i assume) her mom! Can I ask where you can get it? :smile: I also like the beard of the one named Marquez :smile:
  • Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    edited June 2017
    Vlad texted my sim, "Welcome to the neighborhood...my, what a lovely neck you have." And then literally a few seconds later, pops up at my home, so I had my evil and mean sim fight them. Vlad had the nerve to turn into his dark form, so bats and gusts of darkness were expelling from the fight and guess what? My sim won.

06-21-10.jpg

Additionally, my sim made 6 enemies (including making an enemy out of our apartment ghost), has been in at least 10 other fights, and joined the criminal career while living with his (literal) partner in crime.

▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    I played with one of the pre-made Sims named Holly Vinedal. Currently, I have her living in the "Pre-fabulous" Home (I rebuilt from Sims3) in the town of Newcrest. It might be her home, but only because she can't live in Granite Falls (has "Loves Outdoors" trait). :wink:

poses_zpsbg1npso3.png
    Holly Vinedal! I had her roughin' it in a tent, because - well, a cabin in the woods, with electricity, own bathroom, 'fridge and a stove/oven ? Shoot - I could've stayed home! Anyways...

fishing_zpsvpftpgzx.png
    Oh, the fun! We went fishing...
    horseshoes_zps4jfo9jlb.png
    ...played games, and even hiked (forgot to screenshot that. Sorry.)!

It was fun...

...UNTIL...

Zika_zpsxzjjpvvr.png
    The mosquitoes were relentless!
    mosquitoes_zpsdmw5kwum.png
    During breakfast, lunch, or dinner...
    swats_zpsafrubxug.png
    ... it seemed like everytime Holly tried to enjoy a meal, the mosquitoes made a meal out of her!

Zika%20virus_zpszpmxgczy.png
    I sure hope these mosquitoes aren't carrying the Zika Virus! Hopefully next time I'll remember the Mosquito Repellent!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    edited June 2017
    I noticed that the pre-made vampire sim Caleb Vatore is rather... let's say gaining weight a lot.
    He just keeps eating! :lol: He's been at the food stall all day, and every time he finishes his meal, he orders another one immediately after. He's had 4 meals now since I noticed him there.
    Slow it down Caleb!
    Pretty ironic that the new fitness pack is out, and a sim is gaining weight very fast... :lol:
    WAS1jCP.png

And again when he finished his meal, he went for another one, but this time the food stall closed down right in front of his nose. :lol:
    ''Nope! No more food for you! I'm all out of stock!!
    QGArout.png

EDIT:
    Shops opened up again... aaaaaaand he's back o:)
    AGXvxBG.png
    Playing with MCCC, Johnny Zest and Don Lathario got married and adopted a baby XD
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Nothing, taking a little break. I'll be back on it once I'm through the latest season of Orange is the New Black, probably by the weekend. Toddlers have taken over the world, I really need to age up some of them.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • panamakirapanamakira Posts: 120 Member
    06_09_17_10_49_43_PM.png
    My current Sim: Selise. Here's a little selfie.

06_11_17_1_31_56_PM.png
    Went on a date with her BF and while waiting on the lobby of a Japanese restaurant, this happened. LOL This is the first time I've seen this and I thought it was hilarious but a kid started throwing crap on the floor. Mind you by this point I'm side-eyeing the heck out of this behavior in public. Selise was about to approach him and ask about his parents.

06_11_17_1_32_51_PM.png
    LMAO before she got around that, he started cleaning up. I think he needed to release some stress!

06_11_17_1_34_55_PM.png
    Dinner went great. They were both hungry!

06_13_17_9_09_46_PM.png
    Then a surprise. Ivan gets on his knees and proposes!!

06_13_17_9_11_15_PM.png
    Completely surprised but about time they got serious!

06_13_17_9_12_49_PM.png
    Of course we celebrate with a selfie!

06_16_17_6_22_13_PM.png
    Wedding day finally arrives and they get married!

06_16_17_6_36_30_PM.png
    Of course they take a selfie! Lighting was bad, poor Ivan looks washed out.

06_16_17_6_41_45_PM.png
    One more pose for the photographer!

06_17_17_9_25_10_PM.png
    Honeymoon time! Let's go to the beach!

06_17_17_9_26_13_PM.png
    It looks beautiful! They're both cops so this is what they needed!

06_17_17_9_27_52_PM.png
    And of course they celebrate with a selfie! Greetings from a Tropical Getaway honeymoon!

• foxx_fennecfoxx_fennec Posts: 761 Member
    Miko is currently at a bar, and, while she was too busy dancing to notice what was going on in the background, I did happen to notice: Cassandra Goth - who is married to J Huntington III - tried to kiss Jackie Blue (some random townie dude who married Darling Walsh), though he rejected her.

I suspect she may take after her mother... Bella is currently seeing three different men (not including Mortimer, since he's dead).
    Playing with MCCC, Johnny Zest and Don Lathario got married and adopted a baby XD

In my current game, MCCC got Johnny married to Malcolm Landgraab. They haven't adopted, but Johnny's daughter lives with them (but her mother is some townie woman).

MCCC is also responsible for the other relationships I mentioned... including Bella's multiple lovers.
    Origin ID: foxx-fennec
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Playing the Munch household earlier today.

Gunther is leader of The Avant Gardes and gathers his club at Quad Manor, Windenburg, to write his books. There is also an 8-sim group that gathers there called The Keyboard Warriors; they are programmers/gamers who share the workstations.

Wolfgang has very long weekdays and found his source of fun hard to come by. He cheered himself up by being mean to any Paragon member who interrupted his swimming. Malcolm Landgraab joined The Renegades and this club certainly helps achieve the early parts of the Public Enemy aspiration.

edited June 2017
    I take a break from my main save, and I restarted my legacy family in a new save and doing things different.
    Anyway my favourite sim is a teenager here and he's trying to grow a beard. After two beard options only full beards were available but I still wanted to have a little beard if that makes sense. So I made a new one by combining two EA facial hairs, and I've gotta say, he looks pretty good! :smile: It reminds me of a TS3 facial hair option :lol:
    ulOezZ7.png

Here's his process:
    WLSWWFs.jpg

Yes he's the same sim as my gif, that one is from my main save... That's the beard he's going for :smile:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top