Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• ArtsyBananaArtsyBanana Posts: 339 Member
    edited May 2017
    I had a Sim Age up (Child ->Teen) having make-up on his eyes by default (sorta like eyes-shadow) :o . Didn't even know that was possible?
    See what's up in my gallery: Origin ID: ArtsyBanana
    I have finally finished my Legacy Challenge , these are the Levis (numbered by Generation!)
    https://imgur.com/L3Q6aQZ

• fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Sablesasha wrote: »
    Just walking around town....
    jic4np.jpg
    Totally normal
    10h547l.png

I'd be getting rid of that piece of cc lol
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    Well I made over a downloaded Brandi broke to be my tester sim with Parenthood and I'm having her master skills like cooking and gourmet cooking. She's going to master baking and charisma next!
  • tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    Well I made over a downloaded Brandi broke to be my tester sim with Parenthood and I'm having her master skills like cooking and gourmet cooking. She's going to master baking and charisma next!

Awesome! Is Brandi Broke in the Gallery somewhere?
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Game-generated vampires DO pay nightly visits to your sims. So much for deleting Vlad & the other premades first thing.
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    calaprfy wrote: »
    Game-generated vampires DO pay nightly visits to your sims. So much for deleting Vlad & the other premades first thing.
    Go into build/buy mode, and open the lot info panel. Then go to lot traits, and choose private lot trait, if you have City Living. And see if that stops the vampires from making a nightly visit to your sim's house.
    Mandy is now 2 hours from reaching her 3rd trimester of pregnancy. :)
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »
    Go into build/buy mode, and open the lot info panel. Then go to lot traits, and choose private lot trait, if you have City Living. And see if that stops the vampires from making a nightly visit to your sim's house.
    You don't need City Living for that lot trait.

edited May 2017
    QueenMercy wrote: »
    sunman502 wrote: »
    You don't need City Living for that lot trait.
    I know some lot traits did come in the patch for City Living, but I'm pretty sure that the private lot trait wasn't one of them.
    Post edited by sunman502 on
    Mandy is now in her 3rd trimester, and should be giving birth soon. :)
  • LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,827 Member
    Reread that @sunman502
    Mandy just had her baby, and it's a boy. :) And no she did not have twins, and yes Caleb Vatore is the father. :)
  • itsmegamoitsmegamo Posts: 277 Member
    edited May 2017
    There was a fire...
    mg6giNe.png
    fhzQuge.png
    2fiai7i.png
    Current Play:
    Ojetade-Bradshaw-Minor Family (Chris Bradshaw and Corey Minor created by PlaidDisco)
    See the Tree
    Ojetade-Bradshaw-Minor%20Family_zpsujwo0a8f.png
  • itsmegamoitsmegamo Posts: 277 Member
    Sablesasha wrote: »
    Just walking around town....
    jic4np.jpg
    Totally normal
    10h547l.png

"Makin' my way downtown, walkin' fast, faces pass, and I'm homebound."
    Current Play:
    Ojetade-Bradshaw-Minor Family (Chris Bradshaw and Corey Minor created by PlaidDisco)
    See the Tree
    Ojetade-Bradshaw-Minor%20Family_zpsujwo0a8f.png
  • FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    I can't post pictures, but it was full of surprises day today. My sim child got his makeup on before school while he ate his breakfast ( I have pictures, OMG LOL). He went to school wearing makeup and got very embarrassed.

Then in the evening I left that household to check on Katrina Caliente for 5 min. Came back to the first household to find dad out to the festival leaving his son and baby home alone ! Summer Holiday ( wife) was at work !
    I'm trying to share the picture for the first time in this forum. I'm sorry if I do it incorrect.

[url=http://radikal.ru/big/ndkro4r5zwyvh][img]http://s019.radikal.ru/i617/1705/a9/479b4bb9a9dbt.jpg[/img][/url]
    Maybe this way better http://s019.radikal.ru/i617/1705/a9/479b4bb9a9dbt.jpg
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    My game took an interesting turn -- I was originally going to have my Sim, Cassidy Purdue, adopt one or two children and raise them as a single mother, till she ran into Gunther Munch at the Romantic Festival and they developed a flirtation. It wound up with them going to dinner then ending up with Cassidy expecting Gunther's baby. The complication is that Gunther is already married to Summer (nee Holiday), courtesy of MC Command Center, and is step-dad to her two baby sons, Emory and Cameron.

Curious, I went into the Munch household to see if I could track down the lineage of the boys.

Turns out that the father of Summer's twins is Gavin Richards, formerly of the Roomies household...

...and Gavin is also the father of townie Saya Suzuki's daughter Katelynn...

...and Miko Ojo's triplets Reuben, Marina and Ryland...

...and Penny Pizzazz's son Herman...

...and has a daughter, Destiny, with Ulrike Faust who he finally married.

MC Command Center has been working that dude overtime. :D

Haven't yet decided if I'm going to have Cassidy ask Gunther to leave Summer and the boys, or if they'll just keep their relationship on the down low for now. Well, so much for the adoption route...
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    ^ MC Command Center gave Malcom Landgraab a ton of kids too.

What's so funny about divorce? If I see the broken wedding rings speech bubble I know they're telling a funny story.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Some comedians have made divorces (especially their own) a central part of their stand-up routines; there was one comedian whose name I've forgotten who'd make references to his "ex-wife, Plaintiff".
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,544 Member
    Absolutely nothing! Unless you count that I uninstalled the older version of a mod to reinstall the newest one.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • WoolenhatWoolenhat Posts: 255 Member
    After sating goodbye to an abduction baby, my sim gets abducted and pregnant AGAIN!
    That guy has had the same amount of kids as his wife! There's always that one guy...
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    edited May 2017
    Played around with the Free Spirits household. They're the only premade household in Windenburg aside from the Munch family that I haven't really explored. I'm really liking Ulrike.

Edit: Typo.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • kristal2424kristal2424 Posts: 131 Member
    i mastered cooking skill even though im a vampire that cant keep down human food (i make no sense)
  • Nephesh_SpiritNephesh_Spirit Posts: 254 Member
    Had another set of twins Boy/Girl. The family that they were born into already had three children (Two Boys and Girl). Neither parent works the Dad paints/writes and the Mother gardens they've managed to get by. The Mother has the Big Family aspiration. Now with two more kids, the Dad's really going to have to start painting a lot more so they can get a new house.
    The Lockwood Family Tree

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top