Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    In my game my Sim is 3 hours away from her final baby bump. Then I'm going to wait for the Parenthood Game Pack! Oh, Johnny Zest (the husband to my Sim) now has a big belly!
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,749 Member
    I was making my Selene sim take "Princess" classes since she currently lives in the palace after being risked away from the home her FOSTER step-mother and 2 foster step-sisters (but one non step-sister but foster sister and cousin) lived. I was also preparing for A BIG song number in this upcoming chapter
    6adMCGP.gif
  • JasonSim16JasonSim16 Posts: 466 Member
    My
    Simmerella wrote: »
    Something that I have always loved to do here on the forums is to read about what has happened in other peoples game. I know there is a thread with the same name on The Sims 3 and did find one on The Sims 4 but the last update on that thread was in December so I thought it would be fun with a new fresh thread where you can tell us all about what happened in your game. So let's begin!

I started to play with the Pancakes family today and they have some serious issues in my game. Eliza is pregnant with their first child is always yelling at poor Bob who is doing the best that he can to support his family, when he's not at work he is always doing things to get closer a promotion. Even though Eliza is always complaining when she's around Bob he is always complimenting her and flirts with her. They doesn't woohoo that often but when they do it is in Eliza's bed and when they are done he always goes back to his own bed and sleeps there. Eliza is often at the gym and still unemployed and is trying to become friends with Bella Goth and Nancy Landgraab. She has also started an affair with Nancys husband, Geoffrey Landgraab.

So tell me, what has happened in your game today?

My Sims trying out his drag looks while watching Rupauls Drag Race and getting ready for Gay Pride Month in June.
    71rbpi.png
  • uo_aaronjduo_aaronjd Posts: 425 Member
    My sim went out for lunch and was surprised to have Vlad as a waiter (especially since i have a mod to stop the vampire plague...as much as i love the vamps it was getting out of control!)...anyways at first I was a bit cautious but then had hysterics as Vlad kept poofing in a cloud of smoke to collect orders, take orders, check on diners and clean up.
    He makes the best waiter!! Fast and efficent..... once you get over being scared to death by him appearing behind you, reaching over for a plate and then dissapearing with a "HA!"
    Making me wonder about designing a Vamp themed restaurant with vamp staff......with organ background music....ah for an Igor or two...
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    uo_aaronjd wrote: »
    My sim went out for lunch and was surprised to have Vlad as a waiter (especially since i have a mod to stop the vampire plague...as much as i love the vamps it was getting out of control!)...anyways at first I was a bit cautious but then had hysterics as Vlad kept poofing in a cloud of smoke to collect orders, take orders, check on diners and clean up.
    He makes the best waiter!! Fast and efficent..... once you get over being scared to death by him appearing behind you, reaching over for a plate and then dissapearing with a "HA!"
    Making me wonder about designing a Vamp themed restaurant with vamp staff......with organ background music....ah for an Igor or two...

This is one of the funniest, coolest posts I've read all day, made me literally laugh out loud! Especially the part I highlighted above. LOL :)
    Really makes me wish I had the Vampire GP so I could make a restaurant like that too. Thanks for sharing! <3

• lmusiclmusic Posts: 288 Member
    Yesterday I moved out one of my favourite Sims and matched him up with a lovely Artist. They fell in love so quick, destined to be together!
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Mandy & Caleb Vatore are a couple now. :)
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I Started a new game with 2 new sims, Phoenix and Jeff (Phoenix is a girl btw),and their kids, Tiffanie (teen), Hailey (teen),Andre (teen), Aria (Child), and Austin (Toddler). Some stuff went down. Phoenix just had a baby, Mathias, and now Jeff and her are fighting because Jeff doesn't want Mathias.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    > @LyricSimsz15 said:
    > I Started a new game with 2 new sims, Phoenix and Jeff (Phoenix is a girl btw),and their kids, Tiffanie (teen), Hailey (teen),Andre (teen), Aria (Child), and Austin (Toddler). Some stuff went down. Phoenix just had a baby, Mathias, and now Jeff and her are fighting because Jeff doesn't want Mathias.

Update: Phoenix and Jeff got a divorce. The stress got to them. Phoenix is devestated, Jeff.. not so much
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Well, bugger me, the Bheedas just lost their kid!

Must be a bug but the baby didn't wake for over 24 hours then was taken away.
  • AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    I finally got to an exciting part in my rotational save the other day. I've been building up to Bella Goth disappearing like she did in TS2, but instead of aliens abducting her, I had Vlad and Ulrike (whom he's married to; she makes for an epic vampire, btw) kidnap her and "erase" her memory using drain life spirit. They're keeping her now as their maid/nanny and her name has been changed to Belle Donna. Vlad also converted her into a vampire so that she'll be immortal, and I changed her hair color/fashion style around. The Goth family are none the wiser as to what happened to Bella, and Mortimer is now engaged to Dina Caliente.

Oh, and Vlad also has Geoffrey Landgraab locked away in his lower basement as an easy food source. The poor thing hasn't had any luck in this save, really. His wife was even cheating on him with Victor Feng before he was kidnapped. She doesn't seem to care that he's gone. Too busy raising her affair twins and seducing the butler, I suppose.
    calaprfy wrote: »

That has never happened in my game before. What's even stranger than that is that the Bheedas seems to be the only townie family to ever have a baby born in the game in my game.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited May 2017
    For those of you who remember them (the two that had the unexpected alien baby), are they not kind of adorable together? lol
    05-20-17_12-24-34nbspAM_zps4t7xgfv9.png

I've been wanting to write an update for quite a while but I never get around to it. I will perhaps soon, but in the meantime, I still love reading the stories here :D
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »

That has never happened in my game before. What's even stranger than that is that the Bheedas seems to be the only townie family to ever have a baby born in the game in my game.

In my game, Mrs Bheeda openly flirted in front of her hubby with...Bob Pancakes!

• JimG72JimG72 Posts: 1,161 Member
    Happened yesterday but had a sim couple who had worked their way up the ladder with no money cheats and had earned a nice big 4 bed, 4 bath house....2 stories, basement....$102,000 value house. Husband is towards the top of the Tech Guru profession....as the kids got older, the wife became a Painter and has been working her way up that profession.

They have 4 kids - a teen, two children and a toddler. They've had the same nanny since the teen was a baby. She's still around and comes over to take care of the toddler when both parents have to go to work on the same day. Thought they were doing pretty well for themselves until MCCC moved their nanny into the big, swanky Tower penthouse in San Myshuno by herself. Forgot that penthouse had recently become vacant and didn't move anyone in there. Kind of comical to think of this young woman living in this awesome penthouse in the city and then she has to come over to clean out their toddler's potty and get yelled at by this fussy toddler, for a living...lol.

sunman502 wrote: »

In my game, Mrs Bheeda openly flirted in front of her hubby with...Bob Pancakes!
    I too have witnessed townies doing that in my game as well. I have even seen Geoffrey Landgraab flirting with another townie at the Romance festival while Nancy was right there beside him. Pour little Nancy Landgraab did not like that to well because she went storming off in a very angry state. I guess that there really is something in that tea that puts the sims in the mood for romance at the Romance festival. :)
    Okay,so here's the breakdown:

I Started my legacy with the Caliente family, i deleted Katrina and Don and moved Dina and Nina in together with their children. Dina has a daughter named Malachite (again,idc if it's a real name or not) and Nina has a son named Jasper and a daughter named Amber. Jasper wanted to be the heir but so did Malachite. So they had a big fight and Malachite won! Meanwhile, Geoffrey Landgraab had an affair with Dina. Eventually Geoffrey divorced Nancy. He and Dina might get married.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Right now Mandy & Caleb are on their first date at the Blue Velvet Lounge. I want them to bat woohoo in front of large crowd sims there. But my game isn't giving me that option right now. It could be that Caleb Vatore can't turn into a bat, or it could be cause of something else that's keeping Mandy & Caleb from bat woohooing. I don't know which.
  • tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    My Sim just had her baby! Right after Johnny went to work. I named the baby Dorothy. After Johnny came home from work, he had a pre-parent panic! :lol:
  • SablesashaSablesasha Posts: 417 Member
    Shakes head... arrrrghhhhh - my sim heir (a child) had her first club gathering for the 'Little Nippers' on a bright, early Sunday morning at Willow Creek.
    Left her happily playing with all her club friends while I went and dealt with a real life daily drama and came back to find them still playing almost 24 hours later, at 5.30am on Monday! :o

Noooooooooo they all have school in less than 3 hours!
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I'm taking a small break because I want to wait till the new gamepack is released before my families start raising kids (Ollie Purdue and his new wife Aicha will do it the regular way, while his single sister Cassidy will be adopting), so I went in to do some initial makeovers of some of the premade and game generated Sims...and turns out that Eliza Pancakes, who lives in the house between Cassidy and Ollie, is pregnant. At least the kids will have a handy neighbor for play dates. B) Gotta love MC Command Center -- it also gave Summer Holiday twins then married her off to Gunther Munch (who looks so much better without the dorky clothes and glasses), and Miko Ojo triplets! Moved Miko, Darling and the kids to a larger home in Willow Creek; Kibo had already married Mitchell Kalani of the Roomies household and they settled in a small house in Newcrest. I also sent Travis Scott into the Not in World population since Liberty Lee is now Liberty Landgraab and moved in with her husband Malcolm and his folks, so now I've got a spare 40x30 lot that I'm hoping to build a nice ranch style house on.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
    Mandy & Caleb Vatore Update: Mandy is now carrying Caleb's child after having tried for a baby in a bush that's in a little picnic area that's right across the road from the Shrieking Llama. While on their second date. :)
  • LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    edited May 2017
    My alien and Demon had their first son! My game gets weird sometimes...
    tumblr_oqgui1s8401tlsj96o6_540.pngtumblr_oqh95lEMRI1tlsj96o8_540.png
    I think he's adorable <3

tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • SablesashaSablesasha Posts: 417 Member
    Just walking around town....
    jic4np.jpg
    Totally normal
    10h547l.png
  • lmusiclmusic Posts: 288 Member
    My lovely couple had a baby, I called him Evan. She is just about to have another, hopefully a girl.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top