Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• pendragon1980pendragon1980 Posts: 436 Member
    I'm having a surprisingly good time playing Crumplebottom, perfecting her garden and just in general being a mean old bat.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Nickie Roberts died!

So I moved her daughter Elizabeth into a 4-bedroom apartment in San Myshuno and moved in her three best female friends. As a challenge to myself, I've given them all jobs and clubs so hopefully I can juggle it all. Watch this space
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    edited April 2017
    I'm playing my traditional family in my new save. Jacob went to work at the hospital while Sarah stayed home to care for toddler Aaron. When they wake up I'm going to do some redecorating of their house and then focus on Sarah and Aaron while Jacob goes to work again. I followed him last time so next time he can go to the rabbit hole. Perhaps Sarah can meet up with some of my other new families. I think she'd like to meet the queen. :)
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,907 Member
    Both my sims were tucked up in bed for the night and I took the time to check up on some of the passing townies. One of them had my surname and I am now feeling paranoid. I hate to use my family names in this game. I find it creepy.
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Trinity has aged up into a YA.
  • SablesashaSablesasha Posts: 417 Member
    I'm having a surprisingly good time playing Crumplebottom, perfecting her garden and just in general being a mean old bat.

So frustrating, is your Agnes an in game Crumplebottom or did you make her yourself, as I've looked for the 'old bat' everywhere and ended up making one myself.
    Sablesasha wrote: »

So frustrating, is your Agnes an in game Crumplebottom or did you make her yourself, as I've looked for the 'old bat' everywhere and ended up making one myself.
    The Crumplebottom are townies in Sims 3, and are not in Sims 4 as townies. Unless some one made them them selves and added in their Sims 4 game.
  • SablesashaSablesasha Posts: 417 Member
    That's good to know thank you @sunman502, I was getting so frustrated.

Wonder why they didn't make her
  • haydub07haydub07 Posts: 84 Member
    Let's see, Ella is in her third trimester and is ready to give birth to her 3rd child any moment! With one teen and one child already, her and Zachary are going to have their hands full!
  • pendragon1980pendragon1980 Posts: 436 Member

i downloaded her from the gallery
    Gabriel past gas right has his own mother was giving him a deep tissue massage. Needless to say, his mother did like that to well. She closed her eyes, and looked away.
    That's good to know thank you @sunman502, I was getting so frustrated.

Wonder why they didn't make her
    You're Welcome! ;)
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    Haven't played in a few days but my Sim self is trying to start a romantic relationship with one of the guys in the Welcome Wagon (Salim) that came to her house when I added her to the game about a week ago. I may keep this save around or start a Harry Potter type Legacy challenge by putting a few of them in different lots and seeing where that leads lol
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I've got a new save with a klepto vampire named Joshua Heath -- he'll pick up an item while stopping by a house for a midnight snack. B) In a side experiment, I had Bob and Eliza Pancakes get divorced, moved them into separate houses and marked them as unplayed to see what MC Command Center will do with them. I gave Eliza a makeover (new hairstyle, clothes and glasses) and got her a job in the Business career, and Bob I moved into a filthy run-down home in Oasis Springs (since he's a slob he'll be happy there).
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • loulouhloulouh Posts: 196 Member

I enjoy putting Sims 3 characters into my Sims 4 game (thank goodness for all the wonderful Gallery content!)

Here is my favourite Sim to play, Brandi Broke. She's venturing out of widowhood and dating Matthew Hamming (of Bridgeport fame!). Shock of horrors, Brandi got pregnant! Their little boy is called Michael. He's ginger (somehow) and adorable! :)

2rcmw0l.png

2upbytg.png

Like I said, baby Michael is ginger and adorable!:
    s4ux4m.png

Brandi & Matthew's relationship didn't work out, but surprisingly, Matthew is a hands-on parent. Just today he showed up at the house of his own accord, and read to Michael & fixed his poor broken dollhouse!

2vljp5j.png

2ivzjaq.png

I think it's going to be fun, raising this little one..! :)

Love him <3
    zpd2w.png

Ps. I love these types of threads! They really make the Sims experience more fun, IMO B)
  • Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    Welp, my sim moved into an apartment and took a trip to Forgotten Hollow and met Caleb. They become great friends and she then asked to be turned. Caleb turned her with no hesitation. During her transition, she and Caleb hit it off romantically and he knocked her up, moved in with her, proposed, and married her immediately.

In her second trimester, she fully became a vampire and Caleb offered her help with vampire skills.

04-24-10.jpg
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
    loulouh wrote: »
    I enjoy putting Sims 3 characters into my Sims 4 game (thank goodness for all the wonderful Gallery content!)

Here is my favourite Sim to play, Brandi Broke. She's venturing out of widowhood and dating Matthew Hamming (of Bridgeport fame!). Shock of horrors, Brandi got pregnant! Their little boy is called Michael. He's ginger (somehow) and adorable! :)

2rcmw0l.png

2upbytg.png

Like I said, baby Michael is ginger and adorable!:
    s4ux4m.png

Brandi & Matthew's relationship didn't work out, but surprisingly, Matthew is a hands-on parent. Just today he showed up at the house of his own accord, and read to Michael & fixed his poor broken dollhouse!

2vljp5j.png

2ivzjaq.png

I think it's going to be fun, raising this little one..! :)

Love him <3
    zpd2w.png

Ps. I love these types of threads! They really make the Sims experience more fun, IMO B)
    What happened to the doll house? Did some one sit on the thing or something?
  • Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »
    What happened to the doll house? Did some one sit on the thing or something?

You can break it. For instance, if a sim is "very angry", they can "destroy dollhouse" and if old enough, repair. The sad thing though, is that kids will become sad at the broken dollhouse and cry. They can ask the adults of the household to fix it.
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • loulouhloulouh Posts: 196 Member
    edited April 2017
    Sunman502 quote: What happened to the doll house? Did some one sit on the thing or something?

Unfortunately Michael's big brother, Skip Jr., happened :| He's hot-headed, you see. And one day he lost a multiplayer game of MySim Races or some such. He got very angry and marched straight out to the patio... The poor dolls house was stomped on. A lot... :/

(Ps. I've not got the slightest clue how to properly 'quote' in these threads. So I bolded the font and improvised. Sorry. lol)
  • HeatherNickelHeatherNickel Posts: 41 Member
    My sim who is trying, and so very close, to complete the gardening collection, went to my scientists house to lift all of her alien plants. It should have completed his collection, but I'm seeing something I never saw, and that i cannot find on any collection list anywhere. What is the plant between Fireleaf and Huckleberry? I have Death Flower in the inventory, but it doesnt show up in the collection list. I'm so confused about all of this.
    Just got the option to praise Jesminder Bheeda for her vampiric lifestyle.
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    I got into a fight with a vampire in the middle of a restaurant.

It wasn't the best idea.

https://youtu.be/gDF0Njpw4No
  • SaccadonSaccadon Posts: 112 Member
    edited April 2017
    My sim's son was born. Sadly wasn't born a Vampire (My sim was a vamp, his mother was not), though he's the spitting image of my Sim.

I named him Revan, after the Star Wars character.

I also went to space a few times, I'm trying to get my rocket science skill up to go to Sixam, I've never been. Maybe I'll wait till after the alien in my household gets eaten by a cowplant or something so I'll have something to gain.

Being a Vampire, one of said trips couldn't be taken with my main sim as it was during the day. So I had Summer Holiday, who he is married to, take it. And she crashed my beloved ship! 04-26-17_7-14-23_PM.png
    "It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... The way it is." - Big Boss, MGS4
    Saccadon wrote: »
    My sim's son was born. Sadly wasn't born a Vampire (My sim was a vamp, his mother was not), though he's the spitting image of my Sim.

I named him Revan, after the Star Wars character.

I also went to space a few times, I'm trying to get my rocket science skill up to go to Sixam, I've never been. Maybe I'll wait till after the alien in my household gets eaten by a cowplant or something so I'll have something to gain.

Being a Vampire, one of said trips couldn't be taken with my main sim as it was during the day. So I had Summer Holiday, who he is married to, take it. And she crashed my beloved ship! 04-26-17_7-14-23_PM.png
    I'm amazed that she lived through that. Anyways I have been to Sixam many times, and there's not much to see there. Suggestion: Have one of your sims max out their rocket ship skill before attempting to send them up in a rocket ship. You can do this by one of two ways. You can either cheat this by cheating with the wishing well. Or simply have them work on the rocket ship by upgrading the thing.
  • SaccadonSaccadon Posts: 112 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »
    I'm amazed that she lived through that.
    What it would've looked like if Sims wasn't rated Teen 1492763597997.jpg

"It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... The way it is." - Big Boss, MGS4

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top