Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    erimurpheyerimurphey Posts: 173 Member
    30m8orc.jpg
    2ni4che.png

Gucci threw a fit because his sister wasn't doting on him for once so the butler came to the rescue.

104godd.png

Pearl tries voodoo for the first time. Her mischief skill wasn't high enough to do any damage, though.

33tnkoh.png

I think it's funny that Alexandra's lazy butt can nap in the middle of a dinner party. Thank goodness their mansion has the party place trait or else every one of their soirees would be a disaster.
    Sul Sul!

Origin i.d.: erimurphey
  • Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    edited June 2018
    No pictures since I'm on my phone but Nic got pregnant while on vacation and had a little boy named Zander. That name was randomly generated but her great uncle (Belle's brother) was named that. I thought it was sweet haha. The younger twins are 'A' students and 4 days from YA. Time to age them up and move them out. Hoping for triplets since I have never had them in game before. Just have to decide who my baby daddy is going to be. Maybe an alien. Tessa is the heiress still. Hopefully she has some younger sisters. The family has decided they are going to stay in their current apartment. 3 bedrooms 4 bathrooms. The house is slowly but surely turning into a home and with every authentication Nic does she gets a few grand which helps to decorate more.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    UsaOfTheChanUsaOfTheChan Posts: 9 New Member
    Today, my sim used her simray to transform a piece of equipment from the lab into a hospital sign, and then I had her transform it again and then it didnt change, but the glowing heart is now just a glowing white and its a little creepy.
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Rotated to play Adams sister Bellas family.

29024736498_f3bbed4b1a_z.jpg
    J Huntington fell in love with the famous pianist Bella Vera. They got married right before his adult birthday.

29024737048_bc25bd1c33_z.jpg
    It didn't take long before Bella became pregnant.

They became parents to Ed Harry & Filippa.
    29024736098_070e6275de_z.jpg
    29024735688_6d33003e7c_z.jpg

J try to forget that Bella had 4 children with Salim Benali before he died. 2 of them live with Bella & J.

Ariel & Britney became young adults and moved to the city.
    42848857512_98e5656099_z.jpg
    42848857342_53307681ff_z.jpg

42848857782_274ea9a775_z.jpg
    Chloe loves to cook.
    I try to figure out how long seasons are going to be in my rotational save.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    edited June 2018
    I haven't posted here in ages. I started a new save and these are my current mains (though I play rotationally) Mal and Hazel.

0DHTfN2.png?1

They went to the pools for a dip, even though there's a perfectly fancy pool at their home.

Mal was goofing off with the camera. He's trying to level his skill because he wants to be a travel photographer:

Y0vkHR4.png?1

They stopped by Magnolia Blossoms for some evening fishing:

SBP1t3r.png?1

Then they went for dinner where Mal proposed to Hazel:

sggmnpJ.png?1

Hazel wants to be a baker and Mal has a thing about capturing every moment of their lives together. He's obsessed with photographing his new fiancee.

bKunP4B.png?1
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• Options
    erimurpheyerimurphey Posts: 173 Member
    2cpte7b.png
    mabeqb.png

The day began with some brother-sister cuteness. She's reading to him at the local bowling alley because I decided they spent way too much cooped up in the house.

vmzon5.png
    1o6kah.png

I'd make a joke about how much she stinks at bowling, but I know you guys would want me to spare you. :D

2cqy4vd.png

Pearl also began dating Neal Peterson.

2urwbo1.png

Things are not going so well between Bernard and Alexandra, though! Never woohoo with your lover in your husband's bedroom closet. :D Only time will tell if this means they'll get divorced and his children will inherit the mansion.

Sul Sul!

Origin i.d.: erimurphey
  • Options
    FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    I can't believe what just happened ! My sims went to visit family were her sister and brother lives with their families. So my sim tried to cook a meal, because I saw toddlers are hungry and their parents didn't cook anything. Brothers wife came to yell at my sim for cooking, but I made her continue cooking. Sister in law yelled at her 2 more times and the next second I see all my sims who visited the house are standing outside ! I couldn't see the inside of the house, it's mean they were thrown out :dizzy: They can't knock on the door, button is inactive and says " you just got kicked out ! Come back later " LOL LOL.
  • Options
    ghostpostghostpost Posts: 42 Member
    CjgqSIU.png
    My legacy founder finally finished the elements collection! I found out over halfway through collecting them that it was best to send metals/crystals to the Geo Council and get the elements in them... :'(

Oh well, the hardest task's been finished. Now Millie needs to get to the top of her career!
    d374nCf.jpg
  • Options
    hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    So we opened a bakery/retail store/computer shop:
    2z99u9y.jpg

I created Brooklyn a boyfriend his name is Carlos Mack and he likes to explore the jungle:
    o030wz.jpg
    2wm1e10.jpg

I decided to try the royalty thing:
    2zyiz3l.jpg
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • Options
    Just popped in to report that two of my children aged up into YAs!

Camilla:

bJXvMHa.png

and her twin sister, Esme:

V6EXuwm.png
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• Options
    PninaSimmerPninaSimmer Posts: 371 Member
    It has been a sad time for my main household.

Victor fell in love with his step daughter. Naturally his wife and stepdaughter were horrified. Scarlet (his wife) divorced him on the spot. News traveled fast and he soon lost his prime position as a politician. The next day, one of the family dogs passed.

Scarlet watches TV to try to get her mind off of it, occasionally checking the Politisim channel.

Just 2 days later as Scarlet and her daughter Ada struggled to find normalcy in their lives, their other dog passed away.
  • Options
    It has been a sad time for my main household.

Victor fell in love with his step daughter. Naturally his wife and stepdaughter were horrified. Scarlet (his wife) divorced him on the spot. News traveled fast and he soon lost his prime position as a politician. The next day, one of the family dogs passed.

Scarlet watches TV to try to get her mind off of it, occasionally checking the Politisim channel.

Just 2 days later as Scarlet and her daughter Ada struggled to find normalcy in their lives, their other dog passed away.

OMG. I'm so depressed after reading that!

• Options
    ProNoobZoProNoobZo Posts: 1 New Member
    umm anyone having glitches after this months patch update
  • Options
    My sims got the phone call with sad news.
    4oZmB8s.png
  • Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    My Sim got a promotion to level 9 in the business career!
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    So Carlos and Brooklyn took a vacation:2ntzg9k.jpg
    fb9ehl.jpg
    358urmp.jpg
    20hm4yg.jpg

They had a BEAUTIFUL wedding:
    vrpszl.jpg
    w7ynhg.jpg
    25twbno.jpg
    kcbju9.jpg
    w9cpjt.jpg
    29y5pgz.jpg
    1z5jija.jpg

Annnnnnnnnnnnnd their first and only heir is on the way:
    69jslg.jpg
    bhajwh.jpg

Wedding photos with mom and dad:
    2hg8ozo.jpg
    idzvyx.jpg
    2llotup.jpg
  • Options
    My sims got the phone call with sad news.
    4oZmB8s.png

well thats a first
    2llotup.jpg
  • Options
    jaymancrazjaymancraz Posts: 92 Member
    Just moved my sims out of San Myshuno to Newcrest in preparation for Seasons :) Theyve always lived in the city, and I figure its time for a change especially because they just had twins!

3353ygx.png
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    I started over with the Parker's and this time they had one son! His name is Henry. He's a child and almost lost his father to a fire that he (Henry) accidentally started with his chemistry set! Ethan and Emily married at the Romance Festival before they even thought about kids and now the festival has come and gone again, so it's been a sim-year since they married!(or 10 sim-years since Henry is a child)
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    FlyingPotato659FlyingPotato659 Posts: 1,473 Member
    edited June 2018
    My sim Mike Warner fell in love with Jade Rosa, they came from this

2yuj8dw.png

to this

30kajbk.png

They had a child together called Angelina and I don't believe that this couple will have plans for more children! But however Angelina has a dog so she won't be too lonely in the house! Mike & Jade are mainly focusing on their careers to get the big bucks!

t0qbtu.png
  • Options
    I'm building new house. It goes slow, because my sims are broke after building most of it. It's missing 1 glass roof over the balcony with hot tub, and yard is still plain. But I'm very proud of that build. I'll post it as soon as it's complete.
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    I can't believe what just happened ! My sims went to visit family were her sister and brother lives with their families. So my sim tried to cook a meal, because I saw toddlers are hungry and their parents didn't cook anything. Brothers wife came to yell at my sim for cooking, but I made her continue cooking. Sister in law yelled at her 2 more times and the next second I see all my sims who visited the house are standing outside ! I couldn't see the inside of the house, it's mean they were thrown out :dizzy: They can't knock on the door, button is inactive and says " you just got kicked out ! Come back later " LOL LOL.

I hate it when this happens! :lol: My Sims have been yelled at for making cookies. COOKIES. I mean come on, they could be a but more appreciative. :lol:
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Thunderbat87Thunderbat87 Posts: 275 Member
    edited June 2018

yeah, they don’t like that. I always get the «always welcome» trait early on, so that won’t happen. :)

• Options
    ghostpostghostpost Posts: 42 Member
    I've started Generation 2 (Rose) of the Not So Berry challenge!

As soon as my heir became a YA, I had her and her boyfriend try for a baby and got them engaged.
    OvyXOzU.jpg

Once she was pregnant, I planned her wedding dress and her fiance asked her on a date to a shop...and in that shop there were kids toys. It was super cute until I realised she's gonna leave him at the altar during their wedding. Omg I felt so bad!! :bawling:
    B1n1TmU.jpg
    (You're heartless, Rosaline :lol:)
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    Hm. Today. Let me see, now. I updated MCCC after the killer pre-Seasons patch and played for a bit. Things were going fine except the mom got stuck in the wall behind the staircase. After I came here for help in getting that resolved, I played for a bit more. Sadly, although the dad was able to travel to the gym, when I tried to take him to a restaurant, the game failed to load. Twice. I'm uncertain if playing for a bit longer today is possible. I may clear off my emails and do a few other things. Rather than being theraputic, and relaxing, these types of glitches do the opposite. Gr.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top