Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    In my game, my Sim got a new promotion! So that's level 8 now in her career! I also moved her from Oasis Springs, to Willow Creek, and she now lives across the street from the Goth Family
  • Options
    FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    edited June 2018
    Nindigo wrote: »
    :/
    I think most people can see what's in a screenshot fine if it's at 800x600 pixels. Especially portraits. Just saying...

Nevermind, I found the way to make them smaller, but thank you for the suggestion :) I also resized portraits in my last post.
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited June 2018
    Little Parker is a man now! Literally. Lol. Okay, that just got PG. o_O

Anyways..... He's now a young adult and living in an apartment in San Myshuno. His love-interest is a sim I made (original name: Daphne Blare) whose name is Chandler Greenwood. I can have her move into his apartment, but I want to wait until they're officially a couple. Parker started work at the hospital and will be promoted after his next shift! He's currently a Medical Assistant.

I also just realized they look like Edward and Bella from Twilight. Not planned, but still kind of cute.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    Finbar659 wrote: »
    [/img]

Kaya woke up when Grim Reaper came
    z78B47e.png

@Feisbukaite That Grim Reaper suddenly had a great feast by the looks of him lol

He watched TV after finishing his job with poor dog.
  • Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    No pictures because I am on my phone. Older twins have aged to YA and will move in with their uncle Dereck, the youngest of the previous generation. The younger twins will age to teens and Malik to a child, when I get back from work. I made a new baby daddy house. Its mainly aliens and features different hair colors and eye colors so that I can bust out of dark haired heiresses. I hope the youngest child born in this generation is a girl so I can get a new surname haha.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited June 2018
    Here are my pics:
    Parker McConnell
    27968301777_dd442ec355_o.png
    27968300687_262c15e83d_o.png
    Chandler Greenwood
    42788877062_5575b3ed57_o.png
    42788879582_72c9282d54_o.png
    42788881862_5f550c7481_o.png
    He gave her a key to his apartment, then kissed her!
    42788885082_d2e5eaefe0_o.png
    42788886012_5977fb0daa_o.png
    Here is Parker at work, helping sims feel better. Including his own mother!
    42788888362_cace9b021b_o.png
    42788890702_d03f7428b8_o.png
    42788892072_7cc6ceaa46_o.png
    42788894222_8590039252_o.png
    42788896952_6091a21a00_o.png
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    I forgot to post this picture, but it's so clearly visible how Kaya and Margarita were avoiding each other, they still do. They are not enemies, but never seek contact with each other, event chose to eat in different places.
    uWRWfta.png?1
    Saturday morning in Flores household.
    LpBWGNs.png?1
    Little Winston is making a mess, food is flying everywhere :D
    XSkxGFE.png?1
    3 days left until Kaya becomes a teen. She must finish maxing her skills before aging. She does her homework autonomously.
    bokFNK4.png?1
  • Options
    foussifoussi Posts: 642 Member
    This Townie XD
    I guess she trained too hard.
    [img][/img]FI6uQyO.jpg

Probably because of the mod i have
  • Options
    KristinaKristina Posts: 582 Member
    The eldest of the sixth gen kids, Ernesto, decided to hit up the gym.

85kItXV.png

He ran into the Grim Reaper in the showers...

wl7e1i6.png

P8ieKvG.png

Then he decided to hit up the Romance Festival with the boys. Unfortunately he was in such a rush to go join them that he forgot to get dressed.

xwaS4nt.png

He paid a visit to the Love Guru, who told him that his lack of success with women might have something to do with his nudity.

MyLzSDW.png

He ignored this and went and enjoyed some nice pufferfish nigiri.

9AS3nie.png

Unfortunately he was refused service when he tried to buy a snow globe.

cCkzELQ.png

Eventually he found himself some clothes, and tried to hit on an older woman. She was not impressed.

mJqKMs0.jpg

ipW8sbH.png

Emmett, Ema, and Emil all aged up. However, Ema is upset that this update does not focus on them.

FDD1ACz.png
  • Options
    hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    London and Akira both died at the same time:
    8zifrt.jpg
    28a7sdj.jpg

Max and Italy are still so much in love:
    dcx1ja.jpg

Brooklyn and Bronx are getting so big:
    16m6q2t.jpg
    al4w2s.jpg

Changed Italy's look up...and another photoshoot happened lol. She is so pretty to me!:
    2jcwsue.jpg
    2426fcx.jpg
    28arn6v.jpg
    v4ml55.jpg
    2itk4kg.jpg
    6jprmb.jpg
    n1t44k.jpg
    2a5kubc.jpg
    24blw8k.jpg
    34rhces.jpg
    2s14ufq.jpg
    28jwl6c.jpg

Sister and cousin came by:
    qxpglh.jpg
    5v391l.jpg
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • Options
    Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    Lars Bachelor (Michael Bachelor's son) and Francisca Vanderburg (TS3, Hidden Springs) - both living with their families in Willow Creeks - are going steady. Sebastian Vanderburg's girlfriend, Ava Bjergsen - third daughter of Bjorn and his wife from Windenburg, moved in with the Vanderburg's.
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Options
    Bronx and Brooklyn are now teenagers"
    2ihbac8.jpg

Bronx and Max:
    20atmdh.jpg

Bronx and Italy:
    34ov4tk.jpg

Brooklyn and Max:
    a9wyv.jpg

Brooklyn and Italy:
    2i0yidy.jpg

Had a small family shoot outside:
    w9w74m.jpg
    20z2nog.jpg
    25rpawm.jpg
    2e21ac0.jpg

Brooklyn really takes after Italy alot:
    4jrrs9.jpg
    1zzn9sw.jpg
    2isa7ar.jpg
    2hwfe6r.jpg
    keuknp.jpg
    rwmf7o.jpg
    2llotup.jpg
  • Options
    BrexoxoBrexoxo Posts: 228 Member
    Adopted a stray Doberman Pinscher. His name is Spike and he is my everything!!
    beE95oQ.png
  • Options
    doogeriedoogerie Posts: 765 Member
    well my son died so theres that
  • Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    We had six birthdays on one night! It took four cakes because everybody kept eating them haha. Nic is now an adult with a mature look for the future president. The older twins are YA and have since moved in with their uncles Milo and Dereck. Malik is a child. I never took a screenshot of him as a toddler. Oops. Kylee is also a teen. Forgot to post her picture as well. The younger twins are teens. The family is currently in Granite Falls so I will post some pictures when they get home. I can't believe I am at 32 babies.

B30Ip6J.png
    Nicole
    WhQw3N7.png
    Jayla
    ayF5iZe.png
    Juliana
    SdC1Hg9.png
    Kylee
    g3UJK1R.png
    Malik
    yLAXFwY.png
    Tessa. The current heiress.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Left my game running to fetch something to eat, and when I come back my Sims are like:

giphy.gif

House fire. Starving toddlers. The world descended into chaos.

I can't leave them alone for more than one moment, I swear.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    A lot of birthdays in the Pizzaz Le Chien family today. First Belinda & Cecilia became young adult and moved out. Then Penny became elder and died a few days later. Twins Dara & Elsa became teens, Adam an elder and the youngest Gabriella is now a child.

42144276424_9349927778_z.jpg
    Belinda.

42144276014_548e2b9d77_z.jpg
    Cecilia.

42861806031_1e56c52735_z.jpg
    Dara.

42861805521_b546df8ab3_z.jpg
    Elsa.

42861883231_de6400fbee_z.jpg
    Gabriella.

Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Grandpa Grant is playing with Winston
    Oni4bCT.png
    When no one is looking
    ul7XrJ5.png
    Mom joined them at the park, but didn't last long
    pEpMKWG.png
    Winston got tired and threw a tantrum
    2J9N0CN.png

Next day it's Kaya's Bday !
    e3Hcd3Z.png
    She looks like her mom
    cOOL59s.png?1
    She looks like pregnant, but she isn't. That's the weirdest figure I ever saw in sims 4. She'll have to workout a lot to fix this body.
    HDPIRWG.png?1

• Options
    She looks like pregnant, but she isn't. That's the weirdest figure I ever saw in sims 4. She'll have to workout a lot to fix this body.
    HDPIRWG.png?1

I had that with a few sims I had to edit them in full CAS mode and push the stomach in

2llotup.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    I opened another household to play. It's Smilte Flores brother Blair Arston family. Everything was fine until Toma had a day off and decided to invite her sisters out for lunch to gossip.
    They went to Bona Vita restaurant, ordered nectar and lamb rack. I was looking at the food, one out of 4 dishes is very poor quality. I was thinking is it possible her sister is going to get food poison ?
    kAUJWOw.png
    They were chatting, laughing and then this happened !
    eOUhDeC.png
    Her son Jace quickly came too, he wants to bring his mom's urn home.
    pB1uqLz.png
    Jace is walking out of the restaurant carrying his mom's urn in his pocket and look who he meets, it's mom !
    SEqm7sC.png

Post edited by Feisbukaite on
  • Options
    Jace lost the urn. I can't find it in his inventory or in the house inventory. Dad went back to the restaurant, but it's not there :(
  • Options
    UsaOfTheChanUsaOfTheChan Posts: 9 New Member
    Well, today in my sims world, I used the simray, and got a Trap from the jungle expansion pack, and I started a fire, but transformed the item that was on fire, causing it to become a vase of flowers, and glitching it so that I could not put the fire out. My sim (having gardening max so she is not harmed or threatened by fire) just sat there yelling at me as I kept on telling her to put it out. After a while and the fire still going, it made a baby fire and I was able to put that out, also causing the main one to burn out. The flower vase lives to this day to tell the tale.
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/940276/the-story-of-the-vogt-family-part-1#latest

Some teasers:
    The kids finally grow up, we get a butler who's actually doing a good job most of the time and (actually not) much much more!
    qT03u5D.png
    ARgaKCd.png
    y8sK2Vs.png
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    Thunderbat87Thunderbat87 Posts: 275 Member
    I started a save about a month ago. Originally I started with a single sim, Emmi Lawson (young adult). I try to play with aging off this time. I haven’t used any money cheats with her. She have made a decent amount of money being an archeolog and going several trips to Selvadorada and by painting. She also have a garden. She met this guy and they got a baby together. But they couldn’t make it work, so he moved out. So now she is living alone with her toddlergirl in Windenburg. I’m kinda waiting to play more with them until seasons is released.

I’ve turned the save into a rotational save. I’ve also made her family. Her older brother Ulrik lives in San Myshuno with his girlfriend and little boy. He is in the detective career and his girlfriend in social media. I’ve played them lately. Trying to get them promoted and gather skills. They are well off because they accepted money from his family, unlike Emmi.

Emmi and Ulrik’s parents live in Willow Creek with their two youngest daughters. A teen and a child. The father is high up in the business career, and the mother is a stay-at-home mom. They are rich. Haven’t played them so much yet.

I also made their grandmother. She also lives in Willow Creek. She is retired and has two dogs.

Yesterday both Ulrik and his girlfriend got promoted!
  • Options
    SlyvanasSlyvanas Posts: 855 Member
    Alex sister Margarita aged up to a teen. She doesn't look like her parents at all.
    Mom and dad
    JYvrXov.png?2dq2dA18.png?2
    Margarita and Alex
    Qc7Uw5Z.png?2oZ4pNY5.png?1

To me it looks like she has her fathers face and her mom's nose. and a skintone inbetween. This right here is how i wish my game's genetics worked lol
    oxv0Rm8.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top