Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    BMSO wrote: »
    sunman502 wrote: »
    @sunman502 He is. xD
    I had to ask because I have never seen the fireflies from JA yet. So that's what it's like when a sim is being attack by the fireflies from JA. Awesome! :)

They pretty much burst into flame. That's what happened to Lilly Feng back there. lol
    Really? So what happened to the sim after he had burst into flames?

He was extinguished. There are a lot of different pests that will get your sim if they aren't prepared. It's a fun GP.
    Oh it definitely is a fun GP, and is why I had commented that I hope that it gets released on console soon on another thread. So far my sims have only been attack by bees, spiders, and plasma bat while exploring the jungle.
  • CursedDiceCursedDice Posts: 978 Member
    edited April 2018
    Not much, but I did take a photo of one of my sims (they're from a different save though). I guess me using testing cheats to divorce her from her husband then kick him out to some random NPC household is still hitting her hard. Then again, why was she perfectly fine a few sim hours later?

26699821717_60c1673c6d_o.pngChelsea Sad by epic FUZZ, on Flickr
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    @sunman502 He is. xD
    I had to ask because I have never seen the fireflies from JA yet. So that's what it's like when a sim is being attack by the fireflies from JA. Awesome! :)

They pretty much burst into flame. That's what happened to Lilly Feng back there. lol

He was extinguished. There are a lot of different pests that will get your sim if they aren't prepared. It's a fun GP.
    Oh it definitely is a fun GP, and is why I had commented that I hope that it gets released on console soon on another thread. So far my sims have only been attack by bees, spiders, and plasma bat while exploring the jungle.

Being attacked by fireflies doesn't occur very often that's usually why it's not shown much. Though there is also the lighting bugs too they just zap your sim and give them a dazed moodlet.

I don't play console but hope it does get released for it too.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

@sunman502 He is. xD

Being attacked by fireflies doesn't occur very often that's usually why it's not shown much. Though there is also the lighting bugs too they just zap your sim and give them a dazed moodlet.

I don't play console but hope it does get released for it too.
    Yeah, I have heard about the lightning bugs being in there too. Never seen any of those too. I have been to all parts of the jungle, except for the island part. It seems like that gate is always sealed shut every time I go there. The last time I had played that part of the game, all the gates were open except for the gate that leads to the island and the one that leads to the Omiscan Garden from the Royal Bath.
  • floridiansimmerfloridiansimmer Posts: 22 Member
    My founder and her wife now have 6 grandchildren. I have been playing with their son Aspen a lot. I've been trying to get him abducted by aliens, but so far nothing has happened. I have the satellite and I have been contacting aliens for about 2 sim weeks. I heard one person say that they played for 60 real hours and used all the tricks and still didn't have one abduction. I'm tempted to just start an alien pregnancy through MCCC, but I really want the full effect with the abduction and everything, sigh.

Besides that, my founders' daughter, Olive, had twin daughters with her wife, they are named Rowan & Willow. Still debating as to whether or not I want them to have more children. I might make them have one more.

Their other son, Flynn, just had his second son. He is GORGEOUS. His mother is Olivia Kim-Lewis and he got her skin tone, his (white) dad's dark brown hair with soft curls, and green eyes. Nobody in Flynn's lineage or Olivia's lineage has green eyes so they came out of nowhere. I'm guessing that they're supposed to be between blue and brown? Either way, they're gorgeous haha

I have a question though... So my game seems to mainly produce male sims. For the twin girls, I had to use MCCC to have females and for another one of the grandchildren, I had to use MCCC as well to make her female. Otherwise, all six of their grandchildren would be male right now. Does anyone else find that their game produces mainly one gender? Is it because I have MCCC? I have the gender settings set to the possibility of either gender being 50/50. It's just annoying because I don't want to have to control the gender of the child, but I also don't want to have all boys and have females be a rare occurrence. I mean I even tried to influence the gender of one of the kids with strawberries and pop music and still nothing lol
  • kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    My founder and her wife now have 6 grandchildren. I have been playing with their son Aspen a lot. I've been trying to get him abducted by aliens, but so far nothing has happened. I have the satellite and I have been contacting aliens for about 2 sim weeks. I heard one person say that they played for 60 real hours and used all the tricks and still didn't have one abduction. I'm tempted to just start an alien pregnancy through MCCC, but I really want the full effect with the abduction and everything, sigh.

Besides that, my founders' daughter, Olive, had twin daughters with her wife, they are named Rowan & Willow. Still debating as to whether or not I want them to have more children. I might make them have one more.

Their other son, Flynn, just had his second son. He is GORGEOUS. His mother is Olivia Kim-Lewis and he got her skin tone, his (white) dad's dark brown hair with soft curls, and green eyes. Nobody in Flynn's lineage or Olivia's lineage has green eyes so they came out of nowhere. I'm guessing that they're supposed to be between blue and brown? Either way, they're gorgeous haha

I have a question though... So my game seems to mainly produce male sims. For the twin girls, I had to use MCCC to have females and for another one of the grandchildren, I had to use MCCC as well to make her female. Otherwise, all six of their grandchildren would be male right now. Does anyone else find that their game produces mainly one gender? Is it because I have MCCC? I have the gender settings set to the possibility of either gender being 50/50. It's just annoying because I don't want to have to control the gender of the child, but I also don't want to have all boys and have females be a rare occurrence. I mean I even tried to influence the gender of one of the kids with strawberries and pop music and still nothing lol

A lot of people's games produce a lot of one gender, even without MCCC.

But just to let you know, once you download MCCC - the strawberries, pop music and kids channel don't have any effect because the gender and number of babies are selected from conception.
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    @floridiansimmer You can also use MCcc to increase the chance of an abduction happening I believe, so you could try and do that.
    MCcc also has a setting for genders so if you have it set to 50/50 you should be fine. There's also a separate setting for offspring gender though, apart from the setting for sims being generated.
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • floridiansimmerfloridiansimmer Posts: 22 Member
    @kemisz @DinowCookie thank you both so much!!
    One of my sims just won the spicy curry challenge. And some of the Spice festival goers are vomiting all over the place at the festival.
  • NikolaiBanksNikolaiBanks Posts: 149 Member
    When one of my Sims went to visit their neighbours, the neighbour's wife set fire via the outside grill, XD how does a grill start a fire beats me, but it showed Nala is not to be trusted with cooking, she will burn the house down with her cooking skills. So an entire afternoon went from pleasant to a grill being set on fire within a few minutes upon arriving to the neighbours house.

Seeing my two sims are engaged to be married, we are definitely not hiring Nala to be chef, maybe Bob Pancakes will be our chef, no way am I letting an unexperienced chef cook at my Sims wedding.
    'Fear not, for I am with you;
    Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
    I will strengthen you,
    Yes, I will help you,
    I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’
    Quote from Isaiah 41:10
  • kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    Oh, by the way, thanks @DinowCookie and @RedDestiny92 for the feedback!
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• HarliquinnHarliquinn Posts: 5 New Member
    I discovered one of the secret worlds today. Now I'm just trying to figure out how I can have my Sims live there.
  • ViridisaViridisa Posts: 93 Member
    I decided to take a tiny break from my Decades Challenge because it was starting to feel like a bit of a chore to do it. Instead I started up a Wonder Child Challenge to give me a break from dealing with seven Sims. The Wonder Child Challenge is so much shorter than the Decades Challenge too. I don't have very many pictures yet, but I'll come back with some later.

The two parent sims are Ember Yoshotaki and Scott Hwan.

Ember is Active, Ambitious, and a Music Lover. She's in the Social Media Career. Her aspiration is Bodybuilder.
    Scott is Creative, Family Oriented, and Good. He's in the Write Career. His aspiration is Bestselling Author.

Not much has really happened so far. I got lucky and the two of them became a couple without any issue, and Ember is already pregnant. Ember had to travel to Uptown (They live in the Fashion District) to socialize with some Sims for her career. After that I just let her hang out at the gym for the rest of the day while Scott was at work. I still can't figure out why you can walk on the treadmill but not jog while you're pregnant lol.

Right now I'm mostly working on leveling up Ember's fitness and Scott's writing skills while I have more time. That way they can mentor their child when it's older.
    Just had a sim get the blessing of the bones. They are back to being a vampire. Even though the game said returning to Humanity during the change back to normal.
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,177 Member
    We interrupt the happy stories of this Sims family to bring you this important announcement before I forget about making a post about this like 90% of the Sims in my family tree: Good Ol' Aunt Tabitha died (somehow her older sister Sapphire is still alive.....yeah.)
    FttOdsF.png
    We'll never forget her....brief time in my story because she wasn't my heiress and just kind of disappeared and showed up a few times after she moved away because surprisingly of all people she was only visiting the family near the end of her life.
    WBizCW4.png
    Like her Veterinarian office. Bought her that Clinic so that Sapphire could take her dog to the vet but guess what? Dog was perfectly healthy until he died!
    JNFFcCg.png
    Rest in Peace Aunt Tabitha, may you blow party poppers in people's ears in the Spirit World.
    IlySWdh.png

......In other news. Justice was discussing case theories with her Cop Buddy Presley. So apparently the suspect is very short. Got it.
    2CZGFZY.png
    Juniper greeted Justice at the door when she came home, resulting in some glitch love.
    59CuyZz.png
    Whatsherface finally got a job. She's going to be a Simstagram star. Still don't know how that works as a job.
    YloSZ8L.png
    That night Justice stayed the night in Kane's dinky little apartment.
    69YGzqz.png
    They didn't sleep though. They were in bed all night though.
    1AHNQBx.png
    The next day at work, there was an incident at the bar. Someone came in, smashed the place up and stole some cash.
    FIeZhyt.png
    Justice: "Well, at least they left their shoe here."
    TvowzGc.png
    Justice: "Hannigan, get back to work!"
    Krr4BpD.png
    Presley: "You have no idea what you're doing huh?"
    Justice: "The Analyst is sleeping in the cells again, I gotta do it no matter what. Hope this doesn't jeopardize the case."
    pEMal2C.png
    Justice put all the clues together and now it was time to go catch the perp.
    oJHPsFm.png
    Nevermind, she ran out of time at work. She's back home and decided hey, let's invite her parents over to check out her new place.
    OeESDXP.png
    Ace showed up after a jog, just so he can laugh at Whatsherface screwing up dinner.
    UL7XZTe.png
    cOqLGRQ.png
    Oh and even Genesis showed up after a jog. At least they're keeping healthy.
    SI3Lnwe.png
    Oh and Juniper missed Genesis.
    InGTyis.png
    And then Genesis and Sapphire fused together to make the ultimate being of mass destruction.
    DwWKyZc.png
    Justice: "Hey mom, let's hug!"
    Genesis: "Sounds like a great idea Justice! But I'm talking to your father right now so is there a way for me to hug you AND talk to him?"
    0Mygrlv.png
    Justice: "This is The Sims 4, mom! Multitasking is the main attraction!"
    BYvWKXu.png
    Justice: "Grandma, do you really have to play with your toys in the kitchen while I'm cooking?"
    Sapphire: "Yes."
    95kRBkX.png
    Meanwhile. Juniper went for a walk around town.
    GvNytK1.png
    Justice: "Ah ha! Caught the perp!"
    Perp: "Wait, how'd you know I did it?"
    Justice: "I know all for I am the Justice."
    ZZCpHCg.png
    The interrogation began, Justice took all the evidence and showed it to the perp in an attempt to get a confession out of her. Yet, it didn't work. The perp continued to claim her innocence.
    B9y8e2g.png
    Justice: "You wanna do this the hard way? Fine, we'll do good cop bad cop! We'll start with bad cop first."
    luqXGFd.png
    Justice: "I WILL DESTROY EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE YOU LOVE! BOW DOWN TO YOUR NEW GOD!"
    lFJBcQo.png
    iMmGcYG.png
    Justice: "Good cop now, would you like a snack? You seem famished."
    kcPXyjT.png
    viqz4Oo.png
    Justice: "And then after she stopped crying hysterically she confessed to the entire crime plus three crimes I didn't even know she committed!"
    p2xHJ6L.png
    Chief: "Well Shucky Ducky Corporal, you did a great job....or should I say.....Sergeant."
    gYXXzHz.png
    Sergeant Justice Shepherd, has a nice ring to it.
    FMzLzqc.png
    Whatsherface: "Wow nice promotion, we should go celebrate! I know, we can have a double date!"
    94dFwpl.png
    And so now the double date has begun. Where's Whatsherface's date?
    luEf1QP.png
    Whatsherface: "Well my date is right here! Though I imagine I don't have to introduce her to you huh?"
    rJKUlYi.png
    Kane: "Looks like the Male shortage is effecting everyone except you huh?"
    Justice: "Shut up, Kane."
    YEI89nD.png
  • Lianimal_1Lianimal_1 Posts: 198 Member
    THIS! I can't even.....I went to the bathroom, came back, and this was going on LMAO

[img][/img]04-20-18_1-43-55AM_zpsnbs3naly.png
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Here I come..
    Oh hamburgers!
    Lianimal_1 wrote: »
    THIS! I can't even.....I went to the bathroom, came back, and this was going on LMAO

[img][/img]04-20-18_1-43-55AM_zpsnbs3naly.png

Oooh nice Pastel Sims reference..
    Because PROSTITUTION IS THE SOLUTION
    Oh hamburgers!
    Simmerella wrote: »
    Eliza gave birth to a beautiful baby girl named Ruby. I was really nervous because I wasn't sure if the dad of the baby was Bob or Geoffrey Landgraab (I have the "Risky Woohoo Mod" installed and had Eliza woohoo with Bob right after Geoffrey hehe). Luckily it turned out Bob was the father! :)
    fa2fbc1c3f.png
    cf3b9e09c7.png
    I also gave both Bob and Eliza a full on makeover! :)

Eliza can cheat on Bob now.
    Oh hamburgers!
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    I have to go in and change Rylan's appearance, but he's now a teenager! Ethan called his daughter and asked if she wanted to go out for dinner, so she said yes. 'As long as I can bring my boyfriend'. So Anthony did the awkward 'meet the dad' dinner, but it turned out great! Ethan is happy to know his baby is in safe hands at 'college'. The couple will invite their parents- and Jessa's brother- over for dinner so the whole family can see them become young adults.
    39772300900_e214da8890_b.jpg
    41539519962_9fdebbac0d_b.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
    edited April 2018
    Update to my last post from earlier:

Here are pics of Rylan and Jessa! Well, Rylan's CAS pic and a sibling selfie
    26715262247_28fe0f31a4_b.jpg
    40872429484_3bfb945611_b.jpg

Rylan is dating another childhood friend of theirs- who is a day younger than him- named Arabella Bheeda.

Oh! Ethan and Emily are now elders, so I have to go in and edit their appearances and take the final selfie so Jessamine can have a copy.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    40693852795_a39782f099_c.jpg
    Hyuna Maria is the first of EunB & Don Lotharios grandchildren to become a teen. She is daughter of Eunji & Paolo Rocca.

41586135181_3d98b60501_c.jpg
    Family photo: From left Eunwoo Paolo, Mina Maria, Hyuna Maria, Eunji, Paolo, Luna Paola & Jina Paola. Mina Maria, Jina Paola og Eunwoo Paolo are triplets.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
    edited April 2018
    More updates on the Parker-McConnell family! I got Ethan and Emily made over and Anthony and Jessamine became young adults and have just gotten engaged!
    40694559955_4e41f3f89b_b.jpg
    40694557985_0dab4ca72a_b.jpg
    40694552345_75dd7734a4_b.jpg
    40694555385_361e4d8b1c_b.jpg
    40694553355_3226c72033_b.jpg
    41546086022_a54382845e_b.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    So it doesn't seem like Eme is having a girl anytime soon. Baby number 8 for her was a son named Forrest. I have to start having Jennie on being an heiress since she is a YA. I never imagined this would happen. Hopefully the next kid or two turns out to be a girl so things don't get too complicated.

Finn and Dayton moved out into their own place. Allan is a YA now and will move out soon too. The twins are teens and Forrest is a baby. Time to get cracking on more babies.

j6JNqM5.png
    Darien

tDxhppU.png
    Kendall
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
    HillyBeth wrote: »
    More updates on the Parker-McConnell family! I got Ethan and Emily made over and Anthony and Jessamine became young adults and have just gotten engaged!
    40694559955_4e41f3f89b_b.jpg
    40694557985_0dab4ca72a_b.jpg
    40694552345_75dd7734a4_b.jpg
    40694555385_361e4d8b1c_b.jpg
    40694553355_3226c72033_b.jpg
    41546086022_a54382845e_b.jpg

This may seem silly, but it's kind of weird how much Jessamine looks exactly like her mother, just with a different skin tone and hair color. o_O
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top