Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Hyacinth is back! She's in the main rotational save now, she has a husband, Lennon, is expecting her first baby & has developed a close personal relationship with a talking toilet.

xPr7TsE.png

xZhrWMA.png

They're also foster parents to a couple of alien orphans.

nrkKe5P.png

4pU6Qrt.png

QfnD78C.png

fHFgehr.png

Hyacinth had a little girl, Lucy.

9tQABGw.png

xlwmn2x.png

muzqjb3.png

BWMWhjE.png

4zLSlOD.png

CowHbTE.png

Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    historynerdhistorynerd Posts: 209 Member
    My sims Jacob and his wife Adelia had their first child (Emmett) and adopted a young boy named Jack (his nickname is Jack the Lad). They don't know that Jack the Lad will end up being the infamous killer Jack the Ripper.
    Official Victorian and Edwardian Nerd
    P2Wn3TO.jpg
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    @ldmarko Hyacinth's family is so cute!
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    edited March 2018
    In my Hudgins family, son Josiah is going through a phase. :D

kCNGpZr.png
    F6hv3bf.png
    In2npZc.png

I love how it keeps changing colors :p
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    I re-started the legacy challenge with Emily Gilbert as the legacy founder. She and Ethan live in the same apartment building in San Myshuno, but in different units. They're dating and Emily just told him she's pregnant with his kid! Oh, drama! Will they move out of the city? Only time will tell. (I'm planning on having them get engaged at the Romance Festival)
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    @ldmarko Hyacinth's family is so cute!

Thank you! So is your family.

• Options
    Well, they didn't get engaged at the Romance festival, but Ethan and Emily just got married and watched their son Mason become a mini-Ethan! He's a clone of his father with dark hair and a tan complexion but he has his mama's hazel-brown eyes. They'll move to Brindelton Bay tomorrow.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    edited March 2018
    Today I played with the Goodman family and boy was it a fun day. I took way too many screenies to share them all here, but it was a blast.

So the day began with oldest son Ryan putting on a puppet show for his sister Carina before school.
    DinaO03.png

After they went to school and mom, Cassidy, went to work, stay at home dad, Leonard, decided to play with his youngest son, Jayden, for a bit.
    50xxAn5.png

He then heard that Geekcon was having a Hack-a-thon that day, and being the computer nerd he is, he just had to go.
    sldh6iD.png

But he couldn't leave the twins home alone, so he brought them along, plus their two cats because they deserve to get out as well :) They managed to entertain themselves for the most part. The cats attracted a lot of attention and got lots of love from the con goers.
    2zA5rhK.png
    whx8DDp.png
    drbmAMa.png

Ryan and Carina eventually got out of school, and being the family man that he is, Leonard told them to join them at Geekcon. Homework can wait. :)
    DEAj0Iv.png
    a6grgVn.png

Leonard made sure to go check on the kids for a minute after he finished hacking.
    ZkokROJ.png

But then had to leave once they started playing his song :D
    DSZIrHb.png

While Ryan and Carina were snacking and chatting, Cadence was feeling a little playful and spilled paint everywhere.
    jXTwxUy.png

But a nice woman came over and cleaned it up.
    oaNBWMs.png

But then Jayden decided to copy his twin sister and make a mess as well.
    o73s0yr.png

Unfortunately for him, it was at that moment that Cassidy had gotten of from work and went to Geekcon as well. She gave him a prompt scolding, which he wasn't pleased about.
    2ZUpLPR.png

Despite Leonard telling the kids to stick together, Carina did run off to enjoy the festivities for a minute.
    WWyG8NA.png

It was then time for Karaoke and Leonard of course had to go show off his skills.
    OZe0TjS.png

Then he and Carina sung a duet.
    bkgGsL7.png
    ITYd4HC.png

After that, the entire family returned home to get some well deserved rest. Best way to end a great day for Leonard. ;)
    8F86CJ2.png
  • Options
    SomeBratInAMaskSomeBratInAMask Posts: 50 Member
    I can't post pictures yet, but a glitch occurred today where Alice became a half-sim, half-mailbox hybrid.

It's 4am real time and I thought a cryptid had broken into my house.
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    When cockroaches make you do the sitting pee dance.
    27100146708_93f673227f_b.jpg
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Today, I played an other one of my saves where I try rotational play, but I only have 2 families so far.

Well, I played the Gomez family, and Gilberto brought Cassandra to his place, who seemed rather frustrated, so he tried to calm her down

23.03.18_13-48-25.png

However, she was too upset and nobody could do anything against it. They later worked together on their school project (I like to imagine that they have to work together and that's the reason Cassandra is so upset :D

23.03.18_14-00-23.png

However, they rushed it to finish it as fast as possible, and it didn't turn out like they wanted:

23.03.18_14-13-31-2.png

Later that day, Gilberto was outside for playing basketball, when he saw Sofia Bjergsen and just NEEDED to annoy talk to her

23.03.18_14-44-04.png

She was actually nice to him, and the next day, when the spice festival took place, they even went there together. Gilberto won the spice challenge and needed to show his muscles to Sofia right after:

23.03.18_16-11-20.png

These two really have a weird relationship, I'm wondering to where this will lead ;)

---

An extra picture because it is too good to be left out, it's Gilberto's mom Marianna who thought she could make some extra money with being a living statue:

23.03.18_13-46-50.png
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff
  • Options
    Parker family update:
    Ethan, Emily, and Mason moved out of the city to Brindelton Bay and conceived- and welcomed- a second son named Blake! They also adopted a Golden Retreiver named Abby. I was trying to make a male Golden Retreiver when my game kept freezing. Thankfully, I saved prior to entering CAS. Mason will be a child in ONE day!! :o:s
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    edited March 2018
    @ldmarko I love Hyacinth's family so cute :)
    40082342315_89a6e63ccc_b.jpg
    Cookie loves the pool, almost every time I move the camera out here she's in the pool already or about to jump in, also I have added a little more of her family in the spoiler tag.
    26104444547_471ffa86af_b.jpg
    Flynn was such a good boy waiting for his mother to put his sister in her chair, he didn't even cry.
    26104467567_547c4bbe19_b.jpg
    Now Fiona wasn't being good at all throwing her dinner on the floor, Winona automatically gave her a talking to for that.
    26104446317_7f65d0a3bb_b.jpg
    As for flashcards Flynn doesn't care one bit.
    27105008788_6b8e7d09bb_b.jpg
    Fiona is only somewhat interested.

Now back from our commercial break I'll cut into these pics too.
    26104447477_a612f16338_b.jpg
    Somehow Rocco and Serenity have become friends.
    27105009568_22495f47f4_b.jpg
    "Professor, perhaps it's time to move onto a new project."

"Why would I do that?"

"You're going to tear through your neighbors and when they are all gone then what? It worries me."

"Ha a robot with feelings the idea is laughable."

"You programmed me Professor."

"Yes and my voices have less faith in my abilities than you do, it's amazing."

mmmmhmm.
    26104448117_d24238e4d3_b.jpg
    Even the professor can't figure out what water will do for the foam, must taste terrible lol.
    27105010508_228593ce6f_b.jpg
    She's almost cute.
    26104448787_0578578520_b.jpg
    Until she decides to clean up, this is Tabitha she was the second test subject and she killed Bella and Mortimer while the other test subject Bryce got Malcolm's parents.
    27105011628_4858f7721c_b.jpg
    "You foolish thing, you've only delayed my plan, you haven't stopped a thing."

"It's better than nothing."

"Too bad you aren't alive with your family."

While he laughs test subject 3 Jonathon wonders who he's speaking to.
    26104449577_ba347e31d0_b.jpg
    Rocco actually likes his daughter now, wanting to play with her, probably because the Professor doesn't have time to play.
    27105012568_be1f42592f_b.jpg
    Serenity apparently prefers this to her scratching post, for shame.
    26104450397_9a9b2b404a_b.jpg
    Father and daughter laughing over the future...guess he's corrupted her and that must be why Rocco likes her now.
    27105013988_10c845932f_b.jpg
    26104451007_65b8ed9cf6_b.jpg
    While Olivia is sleeping over the Bejergson's her family open their home to tired travelers with no where to go.
    27105015418_6294549927_b.jpg
    Good bye test subject 4...or rather Baylee.
    27105024258_2f56d7d0b7_b.jpg
    In the end I let them die together.
    27105024888_7c53086d05_b.jpg
    Vengeful am I?....Maybe.

Anyways all subjects are tagged and go off when they expire so Leili was already by to grab pictures and remains, grim is fond of them he's always glad to help.
    27105025728_e3248d2436_b.jpg
    Yes their bills are definitely important now.
    26104460667_9f43b1a31c_b.jpg
    They are going to need a new death space.
    >:)
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Not much really happened in my game lately, but Micah and Alton grew into teens.
    XmL61nWl.png
    0UUmfkvl.png
    CkXPqPql.png

They are near identical. I wanted to know just how much so and photoshopped them together. Save for the eyebrows and eyes, they are perfect!
    QdqkN1Hl.png

Spenser with his pitty, Peanut ^.^
    oeDj9uRl.png
  • Options
    CoteDAzurCoteDAzur Posts: 610 Member
    only just came back from a sims break, so i bought myself laundry day, first pet and jungle adv, thoroughly enjoying laundry day right now! didn't realise how much i'd enjoy feeling like my sims actually live in their clothing. i haven't been on vacation to selvadorada yet as i deleted my old saves to start fresh, so I thought i'd make myself a selvadorada-inspired sim - she's called doriana garza.

aijvze1.png
    eFLIu21.png
    fFhdqZP.png
  • Options
    Too much Skeleton fun.
    Turned Grimmy into a skeleton and scared some random generated sim on the street.
    39176927910_65c4db7d49_b.jpg

After which....
    He checks his phone. Where did he get it from when he has no pockets? :lol:
    39176923060_fc8bea7007_b.jpg

• Options
    5000birds5000birds Posts: 10 New Member
    My vampire friends keep coming over to hang out, but they're too stupid to leave once the sun gets up. Today one vampire died as my sims were having a weenie roast party, but my sims were too busy roasting those weenies to care. Another vampire died without me noticing but her grave was suddenly in my belongings. I'm thinking about inviting more vampires over to get a small supernatural graveyard :^)
  • Options
    I'm not a very good builder, but I'm starting to have a housing crunch with all of my families, so I managed to create this replica of one of my favorite Sims 3 lots, the Brownstone Beauty (I think that's what it was called).

yAS8EdO.png

kQmXaDE.png

AtHhGoq.png

eMb7FFT.png
  • Options
    I started over since I just got three new packs and I have to say I'm loving them! I got Toddler Stuff, Backyard Stuff, and Jungle Adventure.
    Here are some pics from today of the new and better-looking Ethan and Emily:
    27122798788_1768f8b95a_b.jpg
    40284395004_e9a4e1b0d5_b.jpg
    40952040782_66a29b06cc_b.jpg
    40284389324_3a18969d2d_b.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    oldaccountnotworkingoldaccountnotworking Posts: 21 Member
    Finally on the TS4 bandwagon, and still not used to this selfie thing xD
  • Options
    Finally on the TS4 bandwagon, and still not used to this selfie thing xD

Welcome to the dark side!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    Replicated another Sims 3 lot, or tried to anyway. This time it's Sunny Acres from Riverview, another old favorite of mine. I left it mostly unfurnished, since the objective is to create some more affordable housing for my cash-strapped younger sims.

G4vxZER.png

k5DkvRZ.png

nOytypD.png

eo9QpSI.png
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    So, seeing the natural good shape her daughter in has inspired Genesis to join her in this 'exercise' thing. Which just gave Justice the idea of Mother Daughter Yoga sessions!!!
    DV4PM0G.png
    Justice: "No balance, NO BALANCE!"
    HZNWUMd.png
    CJDx9Fq.png
    Genesis: "OH GOD I DON'T BEND THAT WAY!!!"
    kKk5gnQ.png
    Justice: "My butt's too bubbly to balance on it!"
    gkxIREu.png
    And then came the easiest part of Yoga....I'm sure the girls loved it.
    gwDFKR4.png
    Well since that nightmare is over, Genesis went back to painting.
    MYBCq2K.png
    Meanwhile Justice went back to fine tuning that soon to be golden voice of hers.
    D6zHlrR.png
    Oh but then Cadence wanted some love from her big sister, might as well give the little one some attention.
    H6QAH85.png
    And then her cat also wanted attention...man, no one gives Justice any breaks tonight.
    JEkIKLn.png
    Hey it's been a while since Genesis wrote a book, should probably get on that before her royalty checks dry out. But where can she take The Bloodening now? She's literally done everything she can think about....meh, just put in more blood, gore and evil imagery, pretty sure the fans who are still reading these books after 20 years are just in it because they've invested too much time into the series to give up now when it's on a downward spiral. Story of my life.
    tg0SCaX.png
    Now you're probably wondering what's up with the boring picture of Ace.
    NjFI3ou.png
    Because it's really about the sneaky kitty that's being naughty behind him.
    FBI7TDX.png
    Juniper: "Yeah, you go ahead and try to clean these counters. I'll get my butt all over everything you clean old man."
    encf0mN.png
    And it's a well documented fact that cats can sleep anywhere.
    UlXCO8V.png
    Oh and here's Ximena, having a friendly game with Genesis and her Niece.......Hey remember when Genesis had an affair with Ximena on her wedding day? Oh yeah that was a great moment.
    llTn1sb.png
    The perks of having an affectionate cat, it actually WANTS to be loved.
    LIcN4BH.png
    Juniper: "I SAID LOVE ME!!!"
    7Lc99s9.png
    Justice: "Wow Iris you were right, eating lunch by the litter box is a great idea!!!"
    PKGcqs6.png
    And Ace showing off his skills to a bunch of people that don't care.
    WA2MruM.png
    Oh and Genesis is committed to this 'exercise' thing. This is the second day in a row she's done something to get the heart pumping! Though I guess you can't avoid it now when your husband's a fitness freak.
    WtmZe3n.png
    Ace: "Now since you're a beginner I want to start you off slow, let's get you running at an incline!"
    WyiSYpY.png
    Genesis: "Check me out, I lost weight. Don't I look good?"
    Ace: "You most likely lost 5 pounds max, not much of a weight diff-"
    Genesis: "Compliment me and we'll make love."
    ZbHDArI.png
    Works every time.
    pbgnKgg.png
    One sec, Ace has to show Justice the secret alien handshake. They're still technically aliens....Kinda.
    k3u8gIu.png
    Another great thing about an affectionate cat, they like belly rubs without them ripping your hand apart!
    Xr8vdTj.png
    There might've been a visit from Grandma Sapphire tonight.
    T3uMdH5.png
    Oh wow, even Grandpa Clint showed up, he never shows up! What's the occasion?
    akh1qxC.png
    And then The family ended their night with some Karaoke.
    y0pE73T.png
    Sapphire: "Heh heh, they sound terrible."
    bYnPWro.png
  • Options
    JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    edited November 2019
    @RedDestiny92 Thanks! I tend to forget about bowling too, but I was watching a rerun of Parks & Rec about bowling and I inspired (lol). Great updates by the way, I also keep forgetting about pet clothes. All my sims's pets keep running around naked! :D

So, here's what happened in my game today...

qvOzEhM.jpg
    LfvqoaM.jpg
    Pt7n9BG.jpg
    mpVFLhH.jpg
    MDjioNO.jpg
    CGvl5sm.jpg
    HPX68yn.jpg
    6XlZgMO.jpg

For their next date, Roger and Tracie decided on going to the newly renovated Club Slate nightclub that's in Newcrest. They had a pretty good time dancing and took a few selfies to remember the night. They both were pretty impressed with the DJ's skills too. Also, just like at the bowling alley, they found a quiet corner in the nightclub to share a few kisses. On their following date, they decided to checkout a new restaruant that came to town called Shimuzu. It suppose to serve experimental cuisine. The couple was seated outside by the fountains and were a bit confused with the menu, but eventually figured things out. The date went great and Roger stepped up his flirting game too. <3
    Post edited by Jase on
  • Options
    Today has been a grump fest. Seems like every other sim in my game is either annoyed or grumpy.

Geek Con, Everyone getting food is either not having it.
    27130743828_f72db1835d_b.jpg

Mrs. Borjson caught on the gaming tube with a fashon No no.
    40108488155_3e9481b271_b.jpg

Gotta break from soul reaping for a change.
    41001514261_dd4b0486bc_b.jpg

Then there is the night club...

Not many enjoy this club apparently and I thought the muscular one in the pink was a dude but it's just a buff chick.
    40113873585_5df28ffa1a_b.jpg

There be a few party poopers my simself is one of them. Lol
    41006906681_fb8005fce3_b.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top