Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,181 Member
    So today Genesis was attempting to teach Justice how to talk.
    Genesis: "Can you say Edgar Allen Poe?"
    lJGiv5r.png
    Justice: "Jdfjhkdkhj"
    jNjH4yj.png
    Genesis: "Ah, parenting done right."
    6JSdTOC.png
    Ace went for a jog when he saw that the mural Genesis painted a while ago has been vandalized! He needs to go tell Genesis so she can fix this....but first....
    x8gR9OD.png
    Ace: "Listen bro, you need to change that shirt. It's too similar to mine."
    Bro: "You're just jealous that I wear it better than you."
    k8G4J3C.png
    Ace: "You're just jealous! We'll see who's jealous when I beat your face in BRO!"
    SOpfzMd.png
    Bro: "Don't call me your BRO, buddy! Let's tussle!"
    wW2iyKj.png
    And then the tussling began.
    qvJx3Q1.png
    Bro: "Alright where are you punk?"
    4Nl32at.png
    Ace: "HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S ACE!"
    FczLHFc.png
    qDv0TRT.png
    Ace: "I hope you learned your lesson. NOW YOU CHANGE THAT SHIRT YOU PIECE OF SCUM!!!!"
    ycIlr5E.png
    Bro: "IS THIS SHIRT BETTER?!"
    Icxi9Pm.png
    Ace: "MUCH BETTER! THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING!"
    Xehn7t4.png
    Oh and Genesis fixed her mural.
    ZcIwZKF.png
    We'll find out what happens next week on Dragon Ba-I mean Sims 4.
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    So today Genesis was attempting to teach Justice how to talk.
    Genesis: "Can you say Edgar Allen Poe?"
    lJGiv5r.png
    Justice: "Jdfjhkdkhj"
    jNjH4yj.png
    Genesis: "Ah, parenting done right."
    6JSdTOC.png
    Ace went for a jog when he saw that the mural Genesis painted a while ago has been vandalized! He needs to go tell Genesis so she can fix this....but first....
    x8gR9OD.png
    Ace: "Listen bro, you need to change that shirt. It's too similar to mine."
    Bro: "You're just jealous that I wear it better than you."
    k8G4J3C.png
    Ace: "You're just jealous! We'll see who's jealous when I beat your face in BRO!"
    SOpfzMd.png
    Bro: "Don't call me your BRO, buddy! Let's tussle!"
    wW2iyKj.png
    And then the tussling began.
    qvJx3Q1.png
    Bro: "Alright where are you punk?"
    4Nl32at.png
    Ace: "HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S ACE!"
    FczLHFc.png
    qDv0TRT.png
    Ace: "I hope you learned your lesson. NOW YOU CHANGE THAT SHIRT YOU PIECE OF SCUM!!!!"
    ycIlr5E.png
    Bro: "IS THIS SHIRT BETTER?!"
    Icxi9Pm.png
    Ace: "MUCH BETTER! THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING!"
    Xehn7t4.png
    Oh and Genesis fixed her mural.
    ZcIwZKF.png
    We'll find out what happens next week on Dragon Ba-I mean Sims 4.

This is my favorite anime. :joy:
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Oi. Cid's alter ego is not only angry, but he's a fairy. I never saw that coming. :D

40230306492_c94b9a56e9_h.jpg
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • PurpleThistlesPurpleThistles Posts: 618 Member
    I have just got back into the sims after a couple of years getting on with life and what fun it’s been! I am currently doing the brothel challenge and have lost count of the amount of times my poor sim has been slapped about by jealous ‘clients’ and laughed myself stupid at NPC sims standing around the closer my sim was woohooing in, with the woohoo icon in the thought bubble!

I made a woohoo club and added random NPC, accidentally added a married female sim who’s husband kept coming to the ‘club’ and kissing her. She kept turning down any other sim that tried to flirt with her so I had to release her from the club as I genuinely felt really bad for her!

I was playing the big brother challenge previously and a fire started in the house. Two sims died and the grim reaper appeared, standing IN the flames of the fire. He went on fire and everywhere he walked, went on fire. Two more sims died!
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    @frasersim Well he is called Death after all... :D
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    edited February 2018
  • garapoesgarapoes Posts: 422 Member
    Today I played the Bheeda family who apparently got twins. Called them Katarina and Cassiopeia. Katarina is a child now since I age them up when they completed all their toddler skills for the bonus, Cassi needs to raise her thinking skill and then she will become a child. Arun and Jesminder also got a son Azir who is a toddler now. I moved them to the right size of the city and now they have a comfy home with 4 bedrooms. Only 1 bahtroom though and not much money in their bank account. Arun is in the tech career and Jesminder an entertainer.
    English is not my first language so sorry if I make any mistakes!
  • ShaeShae Posts: 303 Member
    My Sim's dog Lady died. She was getting sick a lot in the last few days and we've made many trips to the Vet's office where she passed away. She lived a good life.

deG9vGc.jpg
    Just a visually impaired gamer who enjoys taking ordinary Sims and making them extraordinary.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=WbRQP-PXDpA
  • LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    Well this happened, and I made a meme about it! Caleb has 5 children, and after 4 daughters, has always wanted a little boy to play with. He's quite happy to spend time with his son, no matter what the activity, the little smirk on his face says it all! And to be honest watching them is just adorable lol! <3

3ZRV7n6.png?1u8SRI4t.png
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Played with The Roomies for a short while and Zoe Patel is straightening out Brent Hecking, if you get my drift.

Then I rotated onto Johnny Zest and, after years of playing full houses, it seemed so empty playing as one sim. However, I began to realise I had more time to attend to Johnny and had him get promoted faster and a relationship too. He's currently on holiday in OR, relaxing and learning herbalism. He needed the break after launching a party and bestowing poorly cooked pufferfish on the guests resulting in three deaths!

I love killing game-generated sims. I tend to have Vlad throw a party in his home and attack with emotional influence.
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Families are still moving into Simtopia. Got about 4 more households to go, then all the old saves will be integrated. Except Hyacinth, she'll remain the center of her own universe. :)

Graham & Aileen Norwood first settled in Windenburg, but then moved to Willow Creek.

Evrdr2N.png

They wasted no time contributing to the town's gene pool.

TDiQCbf.png

A little girl, Alice.

c25CX1D.png

nzQwNlU.png

v0NMOo6.png

Neither have jobs, he paints while she gathers collectibles. She's also doing some programming. But they scraped together enough for something slightly bigger than the shack they were in. At least Alice has a room of her own now, instead of sleeping in the kitchen.

0p9jcRv.png

ALukvfn.png

bVCRGNQ.png

Been here almost a week & still don't know a soul. A trip to the park remedied that situation.

Q0A9Nh0.png

rGC3hAN.png

wPK6fQu.png

Gallery ID: LDM2
    Continuing with the brothel challenge, my poor sim got beaten up by don lothario! He was upset because he caught her woohooing in a closet but I was genuinely mad at him for beating her up and had to restrain myself from killing him
    Even better, she tried to apologise to Don, in bed! Even though he hated her, he accepted and whilst they were woohooing, another jealous client came into the room, went in the closet and cried whilst her and don carried on woohooing!
  • freakshowtylerfreakshowtyler Posts: 32 Member
    I'm doing the 10 gen disney princess challenge. Snow White got married today! It was actually quite sweet, with all 7 of her kids as bridesmaids/groomsmen, and a few friends in attendance. One of the kids invited her new boyfriend to the wedding too. Although I couldn't move the husband in as I have the maximum 8 sims in the household and I wasn't ready to move anyone out yet. :D
  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    I found my sim couldn't get married while on Vacation. very disappointed.
  • ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    No new babies yet... :( Although I am waiting for the kids to age up more so I can move them out at once. Tucker and Belle are having a joint party tonight. Belle is going to the park with Gage to meet some new baby dads and plan out who will be the next one. A few shots that I love.

TxcCwYW.png
    When the sisters put their heads together to finish their homework.

pYlRSN0.png
    Belle got a much needed reduction and I loved how I paused the game at this exact moment.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • SomeoneForgetableSomeoneForgetable Posts: 209 Member
    I'm still very new to the game but I joined in because someone planted an idea in my head and I had to try it. I modded my game to have Overwatch characters in it. In particular Genji and Zenyatta with Hanzo and McCree. I ship these two pairs together hard time so, I just started off trying to emulate normal lives they might lead.

Today I had Genji hang out with his brother and McCree across the street in the park. All of a sudden without prompting and in the middle of a conversation with the other two, Genji just started sprinting home. I had no idea why, so I just watched to see what he was doing. Turns out Zenyatta had just arrived home from work and the first thing to cross Genji's mind was to kiss him. This is a regular thing Genji dose without prompting, he will stop whatever he'd doing and just randomly kiss Zenyatta then casually go back to what he was doing before.

I have no idea what traits cause this because I haven't been able to replicate this habbit with Hanzo and McCree at all. Still cute as heck though!
    I'd share pictures but I'm too new of a member to do anything interesting yet.
    2nte6j4.png
  • jheyjuneicejheyjuneice Posts: 335 Member
    In one of my favourite families, Valencia had her 30th birthday party at Civic Cliffs ^^

Dc4tiun.png
    Ayyy birthday girl

VQCsEoI.png

ex6P6e0.png

bUdcuFd.png
    Her sister Courtney was the first at the chocolate fountain as usual

9IZL5rj.png
    Look who came! My Cinderella from the Disney Princess Legacy Challenge (and 3 of her 6 siblings)

GbW2V5U.png

J9fkFMQ.png

q3nOu0p.png

YlXW8In.png
    Valencia and her husband

KdINmvx.png
    Courtney and her husband before he went to go shameless flirt with other girls

dJLXTfV.png
    Courtney wasn't too happy towards the end of the night but the birthday girl had a blast!
    6Y6GB8R.png
  • Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Sorry I have been quiet for a bit. I have not played too much but wanted to share what little I have

Both Nancy and Geoffrey passed and had named Lord Byron and Lady Adelia as Godparents so now Eloise is living in the manor.
    tieIhxil.png

Little Cornelia Goth, named after her great-grandmother
    v47ezoBl.png

Francis grew into a handsome young man
    nnOMaMql.png

Percival is now a young adult. Loving the beard on him ^.^
    ikdMaoXl.png

Percy’s beautiful bride-to-be, Agnes Weiss
    00sYQHUl.png
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,181 Member
    LATER THAT VERY SAME DAY! Ace and Genesis decided that since they were downtown they'd grab some lunch. Ace was pleased with what he got.
    qtXW8R6.png
    Genesis: "Whoa, that was pretty sick, breathing fire and stuff. I'll take whatever he's having!"
    UjbWHjW.png
    Genesis: "Alright, let's see some fir-"
    1EthTXM.png
    Genesis would regret her actions this day.
    i7ZfdpU.png
    The differences between each lover's lunch.
    IvLkTVb.png
    Genesis spent good money on this lunch, she'll make sure she finishes it!
    tKj43nt.png
    Eventually to make her feel better, and to be a little romantic as well, Ace offered his last bite to his wife. She appreciated it.
    d0KtmuV.png
    Genesis: "Now try some of mine."
    RIP Ace.
    MJT7eCC.png
    Eventually there was a protest going on about 20 feet from them.
    UJcD49r.png
    Genesis jumped into the protest, she doesn't know what they're protesting but the rebel in her says she wants to hold a picket sign and shout at people who walk past her.
    SvwzHje.png
    Woman: "Hey, don't you think we have enough women with megaphones here?"
    aG11Mqf.png
    Everyone: "NEVER!!!"
    QOH4hm6.png
    Hey, Ace's Aunt Cleo is here protesting. He'll donate to her because why not help out a family member?
    ltYQarI.png
    Genesis: "Ace, you know we don't have the money to go donating it!"
    iwD4ydk.png
    Even if Genesis might be a little upset about Ace's spending she can't stay mad at him when she sees him walk away.....And Ace knows it.
    gKO55BQ.png
    Welp, back to taking care of the toddler. Genesis wants her little girl to grow up smart so she's going to make sure to read as many toddler books as she can to the baby.
    c438G1L.png
    Oops, impaled Justice's head. That'll do the OPPOSITE of making your baby smart.
    xnMMDhq.png
    Don't worry, Justice has her own revenge planned for mommy while she's texting her gal pals.
    tRJeWAL.png
    Is it revenge or is it........Justice? I hate myself now.
    4Ox9xoG.png
    After the diaper change, Genesis and Justice had a great little conversation.
    WW1PTQu.png
    Genesis: "Heh heh, neither of us have any idea what the other is saying."
    P0Ujbuo.png
    For dinner tonight Genesis decided to do something new, tacos!
    6koZwLF.png
    And she cut her finger....she's smiling because she realized that she'll probably have a scar now.....and that's Hardcore.
    PeodZf8.png
    She couldn't wait till Ace got home to eat, because Tacos are the best.
    jQlS73o.png
    Even the toddler agrees.
    lI3vY3L.png
    9 O'clock, Ace is home. Justice has made a ritual of greeting her parents every time they come home from work.
    fd7E3G6.png
    Genesis sat down with Ace for dinner....Ace made a comment about there being an empty plate left on the table, and Genesis said they'd make some Woo Hoo if Ace never asks about that again.
    x2YU3g8.png
    6v4v80R.png
    This'll keep Ace from asking more questions.
    buCrtNf.png
    Later that night......
    Genesis: "This is my third serving of Tacos tonight. I'm going to get fat."
    v65qfBn.png
    Genesis: "But....it smells so delicious."
    7liMjd1.png
    And that's how Genesis was coerced into getting fat, with tacos.
  • xKay_luvxxKay_luvx Posts: 117 Member
    edited February 2018
    I'm finally back, this time with a new family that I just had to make to go along with my new home. I found a lot of great CC to use and it's my first build that I'm actually really proud of. Nonetheless, here's my new family.

First, we have the recently turned adult dad, Will Gleason. This is him prior to his birthday, he's finally grown some facial hair on that baby face.
    02_22_18_4_45_19_PM.png

Next, the mother Jeanette.
    02_22_18_5_09_11_PM.png

It's incredibly rare for me but the happy couple was fortunate enough to have twin girls. They were definitely a handful as toddlers but we wouldn't have had it any other way. First up is Paige, she was the wild yet sweet one as a toddler.
    02_22_18_8_43_25_PM.png

Then, her twin, Paris. Paris was incredibly fussy and quite the mischief maker as a toddler. Always a bit of rebel. Now, they're easier to tell apart because Paris decided to go low with a stylish short haircut.
    02_22_18_8_43_50_PM.png

Then finally, the pets. Cats seem to be the favorite of this family. The dark-coated one is Felix (Ragdoll? I think, can't remember right now!) and the lighter one is Lulu (Bengal/Persian I think, not quite good with remembering cat breeds since I'm more of a dog person haha) The two were very sweet on each other and of course, it was only a matter of time until they decided to start a family of their own. Thank goodness we have plenty of space. Two little kittens joined the family, Clover(looks like Felix/ dark coat) and the boy is Alric (Looks like mom, light coat) Stay tuned for updates from the happy family!
    02_22_18_8_12_08_PM.png
    02_22_18_8_56_21_PM.png
    Post edited by xKay_luvx on
    "Happiness can only exist in acceptance." -George Orwell
  • simmerlyrosesimmerlyrose Posts: 196 Member
    edited February 2018
    I'd been playing my legacy family for a while but just decided to move on and try the 100 Baby Challenge finally.

My Sim's first baby daddy was Bjorn, and I felt a little bad because he was married, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do for the 100 Baby Challenge, right? :D

He started coming over randomly, and the first time he saw his son he did NOT look impressed.
    P5J8lMi.png
    But then I couldn't get him to leave! I was so frustrated I contemplated killing him off, but then he started taking care of the kids (even the ones that weren't his) and would feed/change the baby when my Sim was running around trying to attend to her two toddlers and baby AND tend the garden and take care of her own needs... it was a mess.

So I decided he wasn't so bad, and I didn't think I was technically cheating because I frankly just couldn't get rid of him. But then while an exhausted mama Elena was trying to cook dinner late one night, she lit the stove on fire. It was crazy, she ran away, all the kids started running towards the fire, and then BAM, out comes Bjorn with the fire extinguisher, saving the day.

What was a huge nuisance kind of ended up being a lifesaver, literally :D

I know it's something of a toddler/caregiver glitch when two parents aren't married, but honestly, I'll sort of miss Bjorn hanging around now that his son's aged up to a child. Except that he was always eating my food. I will not miss that.
    heart_tilt_bullet_by_kicked_in_teeth-dbwilsm.gif
  • freakshowtylerfreakshowtyler Posts: 32 Member
    So I continued the disney princess legacy challenge today. All of Snow White's kids are YA now and 3 of them flew the nest. Snow moved out of the family home (which Cinderella inherited) and bought a small place with her new husband, J Huntington III.

Cinderella went out to the nightclub whilst her siblings were at work, and met J. Out of nowhere the two start flirting. J came around to the house the next day, things built up and now... Cinderella is pregnant with J's child(ren). Or in other words, if I'm not mistaken, Cinderella is pregnant with her step-brother/sister? My head hurts. I don't know how/if things will go down between Snow/Cinderella/J.
  • witchittywitchitty Posts: 36 Member
    So, last night after a hard days work a friend calls to invite me down to the local watering hole as its going to be full of aliens. As a scientist this intrigues me but not long after arriving and getting into a good game of darts, one of the aliens is in such a bad mood all he does is dominate the conversation by annoying me - even though I am trying to calm him down - and he just wants to probe me.
    How inappropriate, huh?! :blush:
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    edited February 2018
    Well, I made my first Sim...so that happened today :mrgreen:
    40447471091_e941f508f2_o.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top