Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• FirandeFirande Posts: 816 Member
    Poor Shiva found out that his girlfriend has been having an affair with childhood best friend Max Villareal... naturally, he wasn't happy. His girlfriend and him did ultimately manage to patch things up, though, and things have been going better and better between them. Unfortunately, his girlfriend has yet to revoke Max' apartment key which has led to some... awkward encounters.
    H1vn5yk.png
    Girlfriend Guthrie looking lovingly at Shiva.
    6A9ZXyB.png
    Shiva looking lovingly at Guthrie.
    dAlerOz.png
    Max casually walks in, grabs himself a plate and sits down with the pair. "'Sup, dudes?"
    Yjb0OBo.png
    Shiva ain't having it.

But no matter how often Shiva or his aggressive Rottweiler Rocco attacked the guy, Max kept walking in about every day. Until Shiva had finally had enough. You see, he's been working on a little project lately which finally succeeded:
    1vxfk2Q.png
    Bessy the Cowplant is finally full-grown!

So the next time Max walked in, Shiva decided to lure him to Bessy's room and after threatening him once last time, he walked out and locked the door behind him.
    G9Pd0e1.png
    At first, Max didn't react to the cowplant or the cake protruding from its tongue. I wasn't actually sure if non-played Sims could even grab the cake - went onto the forums and the majority seemed to suggest it wasn't possible. But I decided to wait just a little while longer and sure, enough after a few hours of being locked in with Bessy, Max finally reached for the cake!
    KBhQK2T.png
    Bessy didn't swallow him, of course. I knew she wouldn't. Shiva was there to await Max when he was spit out.
    Lp7tlgn.png
    5g5X1O4.png

1oIk6a4.png
    Yeah, peeps, you better not mess with Shiva no more. Think it's safe to say that Max won't be coming over as much anymore. :lol:

So to anyone interested in using their cowplants for some mischief: townies will actually eat the cake when locked in with the cowplant!
    Origin ID: Fierande | Simlit | Tumblr

fgQIHTb.png
  • Livin in SimLivin in Sim Posts: 1,145 Member
    I'm about 30 pages behind on looking at everything, but I couldn't resist sharing how Dad got in trouble for feeding the cat today....
    ZVAv5Zv.jpg

Who knows what can tick one's partner off that severely that they would leave the table, even? Odd, since she's an Animal Lover and all...
    nJopsx9.jpg?1

Can we just take a moment of silence to remember the Open Door Glitch. Here, it's open because Sarah went into the the bathroom, not because of beautiful, realistic randomness, which has been fixed. :neutral: Also, take note of Joe taking a post supper Power Nap on the couch, a most lovely invention. ;) Half hour and The Todd is back in the green, ready for an evening of terrorizing. :sweat_smile:
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    When Scarlett came home late for work... she found a new um... friend in the garden:
    3a0pn2c.png

Somebody got a job... filing reports for a business firm:
    0VuGJdE.png

Diego created a place for a mural for his art students:
    0qWSv6M.png

Finally reuniting the old hacker gang... and coming home from the Internet Café something happened...
    tmY8Gcg.png
    x4cYIv5.png

Of course Maisie just thought it was COOL. Though she was sore from all the probing.
    (That sounds like an adult movie to me...)

In other news... the local yoga class draws the weirdest crowd:
    b2G3zRQ.png
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • RudiaroseRudiarose Posts: 891 Member
    I mean he just gave birth, now abducted again.

I have a save that is completely to see how many times my guy can be taken and have babies and how many would be alien. I am tempted to make him a vamp and test alien vamp mixes too.
  • Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Kraft Family
    Doodle seems to want to help Mireille with her school project… or he wants attention
    bOEtCQKh.png

Lucas’s birthday!
    fc7sRxAh.png

He looks a lot like his dad
    u4Rjghsh.png

Poor boy gained the Insane trait via a random trait roller. It seems to suit him
    kxS9JwGh.png

Last minute snuggles before getting ready for work
    oZ8oi0Mh.png

Working with the sick doggos (dogs)
    lRUgr9ph.png

Had Lucas help only to send him home for making messes
    EJbyQtfh.png

Last surgery for the week
    8h5DIohh.png
  • Nephesh_SpiritNephesh_Spirit Posts: 254 Member
    edited January 2018
    The Ichmawin Family consist of Hamza and his wife Dalila (née Lockwood) and their two sons Aias and Zephyr. Hamza and Dalia are both in the athletic career Hamza is in the body builder division while Dalila is in the Professional division.

The boys had wanted a dog for some time their parents finally agreed and ended up adopting a pit bull puppy named Ruby and a grown mastiff named George.

Ruby
    RXcf09V.png

George and Aias
    ATDPx7Y.png

After a hours of playing with their new family members the boys decided to take a nap together.
    5EdGPBl.png

Hamza mentors some people at the gym
    JwxVxKj.png
    IDBhNop.png

Dalia wants to add on to their family, but they keep failing to conceive. George seems to feel her sadness. Hamza tells her it will happen when and if its meant too. That they are at least blessed with two wonderful sons.
    hdl21js.png
    The Lockwood Family Tree

• Honey_Pie_360Honey_Pie_360 Posts: 240 Member
    THIS IS A Loooooong STORY BEWARE!!

It all started with me building a nice lovely high rise (Sims 4 limit of course) house with a great view showing the beauty of oasis spring..By the time I finished with the house it was truly amazing and so all I needed were Sims to test run the house to make sure everything was accessible but I ddnt want to mess with the time of my main save so I created a new save.

I made a lovely couple (Anthien and Kenya Ray) a few days ago but I hadn't put them in the game yet..so I decided to use them to test the house in this new save. After using them to test the accessibility of all items in the house whilst taking Care of their needs I found myself drawing closer to them gradually so I said I was going to play them up...with careers and skills and the likes until they have a kid or two together.

because I decided to play on with them I had to modify the vanilla save world to have some necessary lots for me like restaurant ...lounge bowling alley..spa. etc so that they can take each other out on dates to these places.., and really they had amazing date nights with one another. I wasn't ready for them to have a child together yet as I was working on their skills. Anthien was working more on his programming skills to earn side bucks and Kenya was focusing on her creative and writing skills for the same reason.

Quite frankly I really don't know the experimental devil that got in me but my game soon switch up from the lovey dovy affair to real drama.

I made Anthien began to think about having a child with Bella goth but I knew she was married and my romantic interactions with her would most likely fail so I devised a plan to create a club with encouraged whoo hoo and romantic interactions (since club activities is supposed to override personal sims instinct) but then when the list of club members to add actually Came up,. there were lots of lovely ladies there especially married women though so I just thought why not get each one of these women pregnant and see how all the children would turn out like.

I named the club 'Anthiens baby Mamas' and set the club rules to encourage whoo hoo and romantic socials. So I selected the women I wanted, created the club, and my house was the venue. I immediately started the club gathering (no time to waste time) but my wife was at home so I made her go volunteering while I went lothario with each of these women twice each to make sure none of them missed the goal.. they were 5 in total including bella. But because I loved my wife dearly (lol I know) I would tell these women after whoo hoo ing with them to just be friends (proper playboy move)

I have Mcc so I enabled the child support option. Bella and 3 other ladies got pregnant and they soon started announcing their births. (2Ftwins, 1 male, 2Ftwins & 1M , and then 1 male) making them 7 babies In total. Bella goth had the 2Ftwins and the rest were by random but cute townies. Nancy Langraab was the 5th lady who ddnt get pregnant.

Of course my wife ddnt know of my escaped so I felt like a real Don. I decided to take her out to the gym and do some workouts together...and this lovely townie passed by me..I wondered what a child would be like with her too..I let my wife keep climbing her rock treadmill as I introduced my self to her.. I really couldn't waste time flirting with her.. I bought her over with my expensive look, macho body, handsome face, some gentleman moves and cool cash (lool kk fine I actually used the relationship cheat)

Luckily the gym had a walk in closet wardrobe in the basement so it was a great spot to dive into trying for a baby. But this time around I legit ddnt know my dear wife was down already. I guess the saying that goes everyday for the thief but one day for the owner actually relates to the Sims too. Anthien was tensed he got caught and Kenya was too angry so went into a fight with him and their relationship level suffered greatly

Once a happy couple now turned sour because of Athiens lost in women and to father their child. He tried really hard to apologize and make things work again with stories and jokes and just when things were begining to turn around for the couple.. some useless vampire decided to show up and engage kenya in a senseless conversation. Of course It made Anthien 🐸🐸🐸🐸 off so he acted rude towards the vampire until they became enemies and went to a fist fight with him..surprisingly Anthien actually won the fight. But Anthien ddnt stop there he wanted to destroy him finally. He had Zero knowledge on how to slay a vampire so I went into buydebug and purchased the ultimate vampire cure and slayed the useless vampire with the drink.

All these while I ddnt know Kenya was starting to have a thing for vampires or maybe it was out of spite and revenge but she and Caleb vatore decided to get down together and she got pregnant with his baby. In Anthiens state of anger, betrayal and confusion he decided to finally equip himself on how to Kill (slay) (wish it was kill tho) a vampire

Despite this Anthiens love for his wife was still deep and strong so he let her keep Calebs baby...Soon after,..the latest baby mama called to say she's had twins 1b1G so I added her to the club. So in total Anthien had 9 kids. I decided to put 7 kids and one of the unmarried baby mama in one house. Bella threatened to sue if I took any of her kids from her so I let her be.

Kenya took in to Labour and delivered Triplets (1boy 2 girls)..the triplets aged up fast and they discovered the two girls would grow up to be vampires.. the same vampire occult Anthien despises so much..he is now torn between happiness and grief as he loves the kids so much... but the question is which vampire would he slay with his vampire ultimate cure drink OR should Kenya toughen up for peace sake and return the other two vampire children to their father Caleb who she knows would help them into learning everything they need to know...

The Decision is tough !!!
    Sims 4 weirder Stories
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    Go "search for the truth" at the observatory by night, they said. It's gonna get your sim abducted immediately, they said.
    After trying this for many, many nights in sim time, and many, many hours in real time, the aliens finally came... and kidnapped the wrong guy. :(
  • Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Go "search for the truth" at the observatory by night, they said. It's gonna get your sim abducted immediately, they said.
    After trying this for many, many nights in sim time, and many, many hours in real time, the aliens finally came... and kidnapped the wrong guy. :(

Usually how it works :lol:
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,849 Member
    did not play too long wasn't sure what I wanted to do since I hadn't been in game in a bit but I had a sim itch to scratch ha.
    24756791237_9f032056db_b.jpg
    This little cat sculpture is so cute, he always liked sculpting but Anderson likes to find things to busy himself more since his last mortal wife passed.
    39624872151_a7bc922bdb_b.jpg
    After one mistake he wasn't sure he was going to find someone he actually wanted to be with until Jade found him she was always curious about vampires living outside of their usual hunting grounds.
    24756790307_e15dace75e_b.jpg
    While she is clearly very different from his last love she can will him just as easily.
    39624870341_fa88e97795_b.jpg
    Not that he minds.
    38916936444_f39402fc59_b.jpg
    Jade worries about him though he hasn't learned to handle the sun but that doesn't stop him from casually going outside, she'd hate to leave and come back to find only ashes waiting.
    39624869151_942f2540f9_b.jpg
    Granted her real home is just as sunny she wonders if the softer rays would be better for him.
    39624868151_2666552a93_b.jpg
    Finding another odd creature to keep her company...she's not sure he would like him, we'll call him Fred.
    39624867571_e59202feb6_b.jpg
    She can just picture him being happier here, she certainly is, no sims to hide from.
    39624865931_deeca01210_b.jpg
    He doesn't yet know where she runs off to during the day but he's always glad when she returns to his side, perhaps Elizabeth would have liked her.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,339 Member
    I asked her if she wanted to be in a relationship, and she said yes!
    26685391_1497008430411751_5018564935518558042_o.jpg?oh=1c8da8120b69f0d386ffe2a5407aa025&oe=5AE63734
  • Jenna2376Jenna2376 Posts: 120 Member
    My main male sim is in the Mixology career, he's also creative. Whenever he gets inspired he makes himself some "juice." I hadn't seen him on the ground floor in a while and assumed he had gone to the roof to mix drinks (like he always does) I decided to check in on him and this dude has a drink in each hand and is drinking them both. Sip from the left hand, sip from the right hand. I swear, my poor sim is turning into an alchy.
  • chloejones92chloejones92 Posts: 913 Member
    edited January 2018
    01-11-18_7-17-23_AM.png
    01-11-18_5-49-07_AM.png
    01-11-18_5-41-22_AM.png
    01-11-18_5-06-35_AM.png
    01-11-18_3-40-28_AM.png

01-11-18_3-43-35_AM.png
    01-11-18_3-45-35_AM.png
    01-11-18_3-56-12_AM.png

Squinx isnt too fond of Ra lol.
    Post edited by chloejones92 on
    My origin- chloejones92
    laddd44.gif
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Hey y'all!! I just wanted to let y'all I know I may be taking an even longer break from simming. I know I had plans to start a new journey for my game but this year has just had other plans for me. I'm hoping when things settle back down I can get back into my game and sharing my stories with y'all. I hope you all have a wonderful new year. :)
  • FirandeFirande Posts: 816 Member
    I think my Sim's youngest, Colt Mata, might just be the cutest toddler I've ever had in the game:
    5XcDYUZ.png
    He's just so cute. :love: He actually has freckles all over his face, which he inherited from his Mom. I had NO idea that freckles where inheritable, so was very much pleasantly surprised there. He's gonna be such a cutie when he grows up.
    lutb0e6.png
    Working on school projects on Havana and Vered's last day as kids.
    zhuCcc0.png
    4hpAeGL.png
    Poor Remi only looked away for a moment while baking a cake for the twins' birthday and Milo's on it already. He's recently resorted to begging Milo instead of lecturing or scolding him, since he'll only snarl at Remi anyway. He still snarled, by the way. That cat's a nightmare.
    WWMwVOM.png
    Some family time with the recently aged-up twins Havana and Vered. :)
    6LGIilC.png
    mwELckK.png
    Even though Vered's a very reluctant vampire while twin sister Havana wants nothing more than to be a powerful vamp, Vered's proven himself much stronger than her! Little do his parents know, though, that he's secretly looking into that ultimate cure he read about once.
    akllge8.png
    Havana with childhood best friend Mauricio Rao, now both aged up to teen! They're both different, Havana being a vampire and Mauricio a hybrid, and Mauricio very much envies Havana for being able to hide her dark form while he's stuck looking like he does - she's assured him, though, that she thinks he looks super cool. (:
    mImEQwH.png
    24XB0y5.png
    1yTX97s.png
    sPuxmnk.png
    7jK3pJd.png
    Spending some time with his recently married daughter as the Spice Festival is drawing to an end. No, they're not drunk... alright, maybe a little bit. :lol: They really look it, don't they?
    hMk4eDh.png
    "SCREW THIS DOLLHOUSE!"
    HT9vgYV.png
    "Just kidding I have a toddler. There, now would you please stop crying?"
    95W2njM.png
    "Go do your homework."
    "But daaaad, we're vampires. We don't need an education."
    "What kind of excuse is that?!"
    r72h7zU.png
    Yay! Gaming with dad!
    QZI2wTP.png
    Oops, forget just how sore of a loser that guy is.
    Origin ID: Fierande | Simlit | Tumblr

fgQIHTb.png
  • ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    So I have been off for a while due to job changes and adult responsibilities, gross. Anyways Aurora is finally a YA, therefore she moved out into a decent sized house. Right away she adopted Jake, a cat, who she loves. Shortly after that she adopted Maddie, a bulldog. She has the cheerful, vegetarian, animal lover, dog lover and responsible traits. I love this parenthood pack so much.

Right now she is an astronaut while saving up money for a vet clinic. I am also running suitors through her life for her to marry. Might actually have a real wedding for the first time in a few generations. I can't believe I have actually gone through six generations so far. I am so proud that I stuck it out for this long.

w3Tqwx4.png
    Time for Aurora to get used to spicy food. Since she is a vegetarian she will probably eat a lot of Indian.

y3HP0Fc.png
    Jake's favorite spot is under or on top of the table.

w2FHDN3.png
    She is such a doggo lover!!

Ai3Z4RX.png
    Jake

hfvsXA5.png
    Maddie

OvHDup7.png
    Brother and sister bond... While Mommy showers.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
    Nothing, really. So far. I'll be back this weekend ;)
  • xKay_luvxxKay_luvx Posts: 117 Member
    So glad I found this thread! I had been looking for one but couldn't find it. I only kept seeing the one for TS3. I started a thread for it but I encouraged other people to pass along a link for one for TS4 because I knew it existed but I couldn't find it! Can't wait to start posting! :)
    "Happiness can only exist in acceptance." -George Orwell
  • player2player2 Posts: 50 Member
    This is my sim, Luca, reading to his son, Erik. His alien daughter, Alexandrea, is in the background in her basinette.
    27831741399_0f8099fdf5_n.jpg
    Due to a case of awful neglect, Erik was taken away whilst under his mother's care - Monica.
    This marriage is off to a very rocky start. Luca might need some time to think...
    38947593444_c362ea2e77_n.jpg
    :worried:
  • chi823chi823 Posts: 1 New Member
    Today my second generation daughter gave birth to her first child. Her and her boyfriends puppy aged up before this happened and the dog (Laika) likes to lay by the baby's cradle and watch her.
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Nannies are weird.

I had my couple go to Walk For Disease because the girl had a whim to, but i didn't know they couldn't take their daughter (who is a toddler).
    So i called a nanny.
    After the parents left, the nanny knocked on the door and then just entered (What's the point of knocking then? XD)
    She then proceeded up to the toddler's bedroom to clean up her toys.
    My toddler had low hygiene, so i queued up an ask for bath. The toddler reached out with the nanny's face in her thought bubble.
    The nanny then proceeded to go to the living room, pick up the toddler, carry her up to her bedroom where she was when she was called down, and just set her down without bathing her.

My toddler also queued up to watch TV with her mom right before they left. So they turned off the TV and my toddler watched an off screen for like 20 minutes. :D
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    I started a new game and I am really enjoying myself. The story will center around these young people living in Windenburg and their socialite lives. Dean, Isabel and Yasmin are roomies. They live in a really beautiful, cool house in the countryside of Windenburg. This is Part 1 of their story.

Dean and Isabel talk, dance and laugh in the hangout shack behind their cool new party house. "So what brings you to Windenburg?" Isabel says. "I always wanted to go someplace beautiful and lots of mountains", Dean replied. Their first night as roommates was definitely a smash hit

iCd2Tbz.png

Dean and Isabel , two new roommates have so much fun together. Turns out Isabel is really good at Don't Wake The Llama!
    LlNMxAd.png

One thing leads to another and the two lovebirds share their first kiss
    o:)
    wAgbSNT.png

You know, I really like you! Says Isabel. "You're not half bad" Says Dean. The both of them had never known someone that matched and connected so well . With an attraction so intense.
    nYTHlZD.png

Isabel looks deeply into Deans eyes as she says her next words "I'm lucky to have you as my new friend." <3

9twDbAa.png

Yasmin, the 3rd roommate arrives the following morning. Everyone hits it off and the friendships will be a huge success! So the roomies go out and explore Windenburg. You haven't truly explored Windenburg if you haven't met the people.The crew "Get Together" with Rory Gossman , the most popular guy in town and go out for lunch at a nice ethnic restaurant .

Rory is so happy to have new friends.
    tUpc7dz.jpg

Yasmin is thrilled and excited about her new companions...

6TPG9GQ.png

Everyone is having such a great time B)This is the beginning of a wonderful new Chapter for the young, attractive, and adventurous in the wonderful world called Windenburg.

• DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,182 Member
    Ximena is hard at work painting her next masterpiece.
    wrh7mPR.png
    Man, the anticipation of seeing this next painting after her last one is killing me.
    SbGaimP.png
    A few feet away Ace is attempting to get his swole on for the ladies.
    uJtNj5W.png
    Meanwhile in the front of the house Shredder....just sits by the street....He's been like this for hours. I'm concerned for the doggo.
    uz0mgBO.png
    Oh that's why, he was waiting for Sapphire to come home! He loves his master so much.
    X6cglCv.png
    Wait, THAT'S still not the reason why he's just sitting out there?! Dog, what is wrong with you?!
    0fDE3Sr.png
    Ximena's latest work of art....Guess she was just a one hit wonder.
    ABcd7Z4.png
    That night Sapphire decided to take Ximena to the spa for a relaxing night. Ximena had to wait for her massage because Sapphire's cousin Dillon Landgraab was working at that point. That's just weird.
    XlfN3gQ.png
    Sapphire opted in for a back massage instead, she's needed this after working at the hospital for so long.
    mUTeRQZ.png
    ...Clint snuck in with them.
    5MxjWNG.png
    Then end the Spa day with a nice Steam room.
    D2kcndB.png
    And then Sapphire and Clint had a steam together.
    dm4Ie8A.png
    Then things got a little too steamy.....
    pWh08hU.png
    It's the AM which means it's that special time of the day, Clint time. Here's him trying to get on Shredder's good side.
    nDR56xT.png
    Clint: "So THIS is what the wife and kids are always doing together. I think I'm a little too old for these 'video games'."
    4gFVq3g.png
    But then Clint found a game that's more his pace, the casual....
    3scn42s.png
    Later that day Ximena invited her boyfriend Casey Goth over and they proceeded to suck face.
    HZ23caH.png
    And Ace sure as heck wasn't going to miss out on girlfriend action as well.
    BfJb3m2.png
    Clint was not too excited to see his kids taking part in the hanky panky.
    x16v9Cy.png
    And there goes those dang nabbit kids messin' around again! Back in my day if you liked someone you kept those emotions bottled up until you died of an aneurysm.
    TMPCqc2.png
    Dinner was good though....even if Piper wanted leftovers instead, she's picky.
    2w2PZR4.png
    How do you like that Ximena? Now YOU'RE the one left standing. Shouldn't have been messing around.
    WRxgYV1.png
    Ace: "Hey dad, can you help me with my homework?"
    Clint: "Son, I'm halfway through my nightly nectar. I'm in no position to be helping you with education."
    W8LYRcu.png
    Piper: "That's why I ask the dog to help with MY homework!"
    qLtpFRA.png
    Shredder: "I'm too old to be doing homework with you."
    mc3pmqY.png
  • ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    So I have been playing sims all day. Oh man I love accidental vacay haha. Gotta love job transfers.

Aurora had a baby with Gordon Bollinger, a son named Camden. Right after Cam was born however, Aurora realized she loved "Prince" Philip Rhodes, her neighbor. He will also be a vet at their clinic. I named the clinic Briar Rose, for obvious reason. Even though they don't have the money yet, they are slowly saving up.

Aurora and Philip have a son together named Zander. They privately wed shortly after his birth. The boys had their birthdays the same day. Cam to a kid and Zander to a toddler. It has been a while since the first pregnancy hasn't resulted in the heir but that's okay because they enjoy making babies ;)

Philip is a stay at home father to Cam and Zander. Aurora is an astronaut which she loves doing but she can't wait to be a vet. Philip also wrote 5 books, so those royalties will be helpful. He trains the dog and keeps his boys in line.

Picture Time!

PgNwxZ5.png
    Philip Donovan Rhodes

44Vjr3H.png
    Camden Bollinger Rhodes. Aurora changed his last name when she married Philip.

47Bo4o7.png
    Zander Isaiah Rhodes
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
    Let's see...

Maisie is getting good at this.
    rnX6i8m.png

Scarlett finally became the Ultimate Super Spy (tm)!
    ezh5fw8.png

Maisie decided she was too old for a mohawk:
    L0s3JMp.png

And Alysha is well... insane.
    6BOof9n.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top