Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

PETITION!!! This needs to come with Seasons.. Keep the signatures coming!

JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
edited November 2016 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
giphy.gif

So IF we get the T-word, then I NEED this in my life with a seasons EP. Seriously. How freaking adorable?! This could even happen with kids too!

Rain boots and gear, the option to play in puddles with friends. Oh be still my heart!

Thoughts on starting a petition to include this in a seasons EP? If not with toddlers, then just for kids?

EDIT: We're at 60 signatures! This is amazing! KEEP IT GOING! Let's get to 100!

Signatures:
1. @KatyJay88
2. @PrincessVee
3. @kittenoxide
4. @madoka
5. @CaveSim
6. @RubyxAngel
7. @calwred
8. @bythedreadwolf
9. @SnowWolf58
10. @BenjaminBankss
11. @Kattycake
12. @Cookiio
13. @lmusic
14. @nervous
15. @BlueBlack007
16. @12JEREMIA
17. @Nicwebb82
18. @jellybEAnsim123
19. @jheyjuneice
20. @Katie123179
21. @FranSims
22. @Bookworkgirl
23. @VanGosling
24. @dafadolly
25. @FallenPrince
26. @Seria590
27. @Yunami
28. @JasonAnthonySterling
29. @UniSims
30. @KatNip
31. @iballisticbunny6
32. @StarbucksLover05
33. @Witchiris
34. @Quaay
35. @TheBristolSimmer
36. @ChadSims2
37. @Hennrietta
38. @alexandrea
39. @IslandFlowuhr
40. @Jennygg
41. @Scobre
42. @SuicidalSpiders
43. @Tarruvi
44. @khnum21
45. @Mylita
46. @dannysage123
47. @BattleINK
48. @simsecret
49. @Hyeion
50. @JustSayWhatYouWant
51. @Dayvon64
52. @Autumn_Cats
53. @mariajane216
54. @Heliel22
55. @TinaKawaiiSims
56. @tonicmole
57. @SimplyTori
58. @Fellyanne
59. @John65A9
60. @Naomii2089
61. @Kittybit
62. @SimClover___
63. @MissMahoo
65. @Strawberry_secret
66. @sutivirus12
67. @Harrison
68. @PlasticCheese
69. @McFizzleShizzle

Post edited by JayandMeeka on

Comments

• Options
    PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    I sign :D
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Options
    @PrincessVee yay! Ok I'll add names! haha!
  • Options
    madokamadoka Posts: 277 Member
    Don't know if we'll have (insert T-word here) by the time seasons become a thing... or at all, but I'd love cute interactions in general for AT LEAST children for a seasons EP. Play in rain puddles, play in the snow, etc. Put my name down! o:)
    tumblr_n44s6oo9G21qztgoio1_500.gif
    Find my Legacy family tree here
  • Options
  • Options
    RubyxAngelRubyxAngel Posts: 333 Member
    I agree with you and aww I love that GIF you add of the toddlers tottering in the puddle hehe

Its sad we have come to the point we feel we have to say 'T word' rather then toddler lol its nothing to be ashamed about. But I guess people do get weirdly offended if toddlers are mentions 0.0
  • Options
    bythedreadwolfbythedreadwolf Posts: 832 Member
    Yes, please! Also, making mud pies in the garden. I did so many when I was young.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Yes, please! Also, making mud pies in the garden. I did so many when I was young.

They'll get worms. :D
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    RubyxAngel wrote: »
    I agree with you and aww I love that GIF you add of the toddlers tottering in the puddle hehe

Its sad we have come to the point we feel we have to say 'T word' rather then toddler lol its nothing to be ashamed about. But I guess people do get weirdly offended if toddlers are mentions 0.0

Why do you feel you can't say toddler? If people get offended because someone wants toddlers I'd say it's on them on not the person who wants them. If people stop asking for them the devs might get the idea that everyone is alright with not adding them.

If I wanted something in my game I'd talk about it all the time *shouts from the rooftops* I WANT SUPERNATURALS !!!!!!
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    madoka wrote: »
    Don't know if we'll have (insert T-word here) by the time seasons become a thing... or at all, but I'd love cute interactions in general for AT LEAST children for a seasons EP. Play in rain puddles, play in the snow, etc. Put my name down! o:)

Done! Thanks so much! xx
  • Options
    @RubyxAngel can I add your name!?
  • Options

Why do you feel you can't say toddler? If people get offended because someone wants toddlers I'd say it's on them on not the person who wants them. If people stop asking for them the devs might get the idea that everyone is alright with not adding them.

If I wanted something in my game I'd talk about it all the time *shouts from the rooftops* I WANT SUPERNATURALS !!!!!!

Genuinely made me laugh haha. I will shout then.. I WANT TODDLERS! Wow, I feel so much better! haha
  • Options

Can I add your name as well?!
  • Options
    CaveSimCaveSim Posts: 99 Member
    I sign. <3
  • Options
    CaveSim wrote: »
    I sign. <3

Yay! Thank you!!
  • Options

lol I don't, I meant other people say 'the T word' (they probably do as a joke anyway)
  • Options
    KatyJay88 wrote: »
    @RubyxAngel can I add your name!?

Yes you can add my username :smile: Thanks for doing this.
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member

lol I don't, I meant other people say 'the T word' (they probably do as a joke anyway)

From some posts I've seen like "another toddler thread" and some of the other posts I've read I'd say some people have been made to feel more comfortable just saying "the T word" so they don't upset people.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options

Thank you! I will add it now. And also, I can confirm. It's a joke because it's become such a common taboo topic on these forums.
  • Options
    calwredcalwred Posts: 194 Member
    you can add me
    [img][/img]192afc55f0f0d45fb7387a6809b7a0f1_zpsop9jbp0b.jpg
  • Options
    calwred wrote: »
    you can add me

Amazing! Thanks!!
  • Options
    bythedreadwolfbythedreadwolf Posts: 832 Member
    KatyJay88 wrote: »

Can I add your name as well?!

Of course, sign me up with anything that has to do with toddlers!
  • Options
    SnowWolf58SnowWolf58 Posts: 382 Member
    Always happy to support anything having to do with adding "Seasons" to Sims 4. Sign me up too. :D
    Ryzen 1700X • 16GB • RX 580

INFJ -A/-T
  • Options
    CunninghamCunningham Posts: 1,310 Member
    I'll sign, this looks adorable.
    'I'm Just Another Plum Faced Irishman, Am I Not?'
    "Dr Moose's daycare challenge "
    The Sims 3 - Wishlist/Top5
    oGh7KNi.gif
  • Options
    KattycakeKattycake Posts: 274 Member
    I want Generations first. I want TODDLERS FIRST!!!! fajsfbksabf :(