Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask a question/ Answer a question

Comments

• PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    A: playing families

Q: Do you prefer dogs/cats/horses or snakes?
    :) Smile!

• StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    A: In game: horses (In real life: CATS!)

Q: What was the first expansion pack you bought?
  • TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    A: I bought Late Night, Seasons, and Supernatural (with the base game) all together at a Steam sale.

Q: Have you ever had a sim complete all the collections in the collections tab (rocks, beetles, butterflies, etc.) for the EPs you have?
  • KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    A: No
    Q: LEAST favorite world?
  • Sims143Sims143 Posts: 42 Member
    A: Probably Moonlight Falls

Q: Do you prefer small or large dogs in the game? (I prefer large dogs, but my game freezes and crashes CONSTANTLY if I have a large dog :( )
    A: right now I only have a small dog in my game. It's my real life dog.

Q: Have you seen a sim throw food on the floor for dogs to eat?

• Sims143Sims143 Posts: 42 Member
    A: No I haven't. Can they do that in the Sims 3? I love that they could in the Sims 2.

Q: Do you usually create/play male or female Sims?
  • Lucky25Lucky25 Posts: 544 Member
    A: Male Sims. I've tried creating females and drives me nuts, I don't like them at all!

Q: Did you get TS3 on release day? Shortly afterwards? Or maybe you're new to the game? Basically, how long you been playing?
    ace46abf-17de-4ccb-b09d-2f869a1566dc_zpswzf3im24.jpg
  • R3B3CKVHR3B3CKVH Posts: 473 Member
    A: I got TS3 for my birthday, November 1, of last year, and have been playing ever since. I did play once a couple of years before that, got my house built and met CYCLON3 what's his name, at the park, but that's about it.. (and no, that is not why my E's are 3's)

Q: WHat is your favorite EP based SOLY on the content that came with it. For example: I love all of the furniture and decorations that came with IP, so it is my favorite for CONTENT, but not my favorite to play.
    Split Reflections: A Sim Story by R3B3CKVH
    www.splitreflections.wordpress.com
    Be Sure to Subscribe
    "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
    -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
    tumblr_lz7l7oGCyn1qevqqyo1_500.gif

A: LN I use the CAS items , the furniture/decorations and Bridgeport all the time.

Q: favorite fan-created world ?
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    A:Glenvale County,Gibsons,Winfield,Oak Leaf,Evermore Falls,Deery Meadows and Storybrook County for legacies.I've got more than one favorite world.I've got a new one coming up after it's relased from CAW.
    Q:Have you ever backed up your Electronic Arts folder instead of your saves before patching your game?
    (I used to do that before every patch)
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
    A: Yes

Q: Have you ever had a sim whose breath you could see when it was cold?

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Yes. It's so cool!

Have you ever killed a sim by asking them to divide by zero?
  • TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    A: No, the sim (who was as university) bust into flames and survived. He was wearing the scorched outfit for the rest of the term.

Q: Has your sim ever had a child join the household as a result of using the Ambitions' time machine?
    A: No, so much stuff I need to do in the game. I haven't even touched the surface.

Q: Ever heard lighting on the game and outside?

• norhanenorhane Posts: 32 Member
    A: no, never, i recently got Seasons and it's summer where i live so no :smiley:

Q: What was the longest time you played sims non stop ?
  • blazeusmc99blazeusmc99 Posts: 8 New Member
    Married Sims On Date Become Mortal Enemies:

I have a married couple who woohoo, romance each other, do things together, and chat all the time. I have had two mortal enemy situations. While out on a date they were getting ready to kiss and suddenly the card with the unhappy face popped up on the wife. I was then alerted that they were mortal enemies extreme. They were no longer married and I had to remarry them. Why is this happening? I also had them in a group with their kids going out to do fun things. They started kissing and the prompt came up showing that the husband wanted to leave the group with the wife for a date. I cancelled that. It came up twice. After that they were suddenly mortal enemies and not married anymore. So why am I having problems with this? A little more information to add: They are both Witches who are unemployed, and their aspirations are to be world travelers. They were in France at the time when this happened.
  • CashtonIsRealTBHCashtonIsRealTBH Posts: 2 New Member
    A: Yes, especially the kids' rooms

Q: If you could make one celeb in the sims, which celeb would it be?
  • Supersoph13Supersoph13 Posts: 647 Member
    A: Corey Taylor (he's the frontman of Slipknot and Stone Sour) :smiley:

Q: Have you ever created/played a Simself?
    My Sim, living her best life...
    pxs8nzx2nk1b.png
    #RagsToRiches
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    A: Yes, when I was asked to present myself on a Sims forum in Sims style. I never played her though, I love to play other (young, beautiful :mrgreen: ) people.

Q: I believe @norhane 's question was never answered, so: What was the longest time you played sims non stop ?
    5JZ57S6.png
  • jaletu2005jaletu2005 Posts: 688 Member
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    A: Yes, when I was asked to present myself on a Sims forum in Sims style. I never played her though, I love to play other (young, beautiful :mrgreen: ) people.

Q: I believe @norhane 's question was never answered, so: What was the longest time you played sims non stop ?

I played one Saturday from 8 am to 7pm. That's the longest I've ever gotten to play. It was great!

Q: What is your favorite quest in World Adventures? Haven't done too many but I like the ones in Egypt best.
    Screenshot-5.jpg
  • SurrealSurreal Posts: 3,241 Member
    Haven't seen this thread in a while... ok, I'll play.

A: Yes, all the premades are still in my saves - I don't mess with them much; my single sims usually go traveling to find a mate so they marry premades as well.

Q: Do you make over your town? I don't mean place lots from EPs - I mean go all out and redo it?
    Forgot abou this thread

A. No, at most I add a few new houses, fair grounds and some community buildings.

Q: What is your favorite type of supernatural sim?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top