Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask a question/ Answer a question

Comments

• GITTE2001GITTE2001 Posts: 2,638 Member
    A: All the time xD I never just...Play. I mainly make a generational story thing. But even if I'm not playing that, I'll mostly still take pictures (or I do something for a competition or I do something special for on my tumblr)

Q: What are your settings?

• SimulanceSimulance Posts: 313 Member
    All on highest.

What is your least favourite EP?
  • StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    edited May 2016
    Simulance wrote: »
    All on highest.

What is your least favourite EP?

A: 70s, 80s, and 90s stuff. I have it but never use it. They swung and missed with that one.

Q: Do you like building lots or sims? Why?
  • KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    A. I love creating sims and love the Options CASt offers, but I'm not a fan of building mainly cause I'm not that good at it.
    Q: What is your play style? Family play? Playing your sim self ? Etc.
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,823 Member
    A: Eventually the end goal is to have kid(s) and carry on the family name so yeah, family play. :p I don't play my simself.

Q: Do you play with aging on or off?
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    A: Aging on, normally normal lifespan.

Q: What's your favorite season and why?
    p8L4V6v.png
  • TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    A: Summer, because it has the least impact on activities my sims usually engage in (gardening and fishing) and usually has less rain than Spring.

Q: What skill do you use the least often?
    A: Handiness, because I mostly play witches and use the speed reading potion, they can magically upgrade which affects magic skill not handiness skill.

Q: Do you remember your very first game of Sims 3?
    edited May 2016
    A: No, but I remember my first ever sims game (Sims 1).

Q: What's your favorite venue in Sims 3.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Sims143Sims143 Posts: 42 Member
    > @TreyNutz said:
    > A: Summer, because it has the least impact on activities my sims usually engage in (gardening and fishing) and usually has less rain than Spring.
    >
    > Q: What skill do you use the least often?

There's lots of skills I use the least often. I have never had any of my Sims learn alchemy, bot making, inventing, nectar making, photography, sculpting, street art, collecting, or writing. I used to give some Sims the advanced technology skill, but I stopped giving Sims that skill a while ago. I've had one Sim learn fishing and gardening skill, and only because he needed it for the science job. I had two Sims who learned mixology, and two other Sims who had the scuba diving skill (one was a mermaid), and only one Sim that learned the science skill. I sometimes have a Sim learn riding, all the music skills (I use guitar the most, laser rhythm the least) and/or martial arts, but not often.

Q: What's your least favourite expansion pack and why?
  • Sims143Sims143 Posts: 42 Member
    > @Sims143 said:
    > > @TreyNutz said:
    > > A: Summer, because it has the least impact on activities my sims usually engage in (gardening and fishing) and usually has less rain than Spring.
    > >
    > > Q: What skill do you use the least often?
    >
    > A: There's lots of skills I use the least often. I have never had any of my Sims learn alchemy, bot making, inventing, nectar making, photography, sculpting, street art, collecting, or writing. I used to give some Sims the advanced technology skill, but I stopped giving Sims that skill a while ago. I've had one Sim learn fishing and gardening skill, and only because he needed it for the science job. I had two Sims who learned mixology, and two other Sims who had the scuba diving skill (one was a mermaid), and only one Sim that learned the science skill. I sometimes have a Sim learn riding, all the music skills (I use guitar the most, laser rhythm the least) and/or martial arts, but not often.
    >
    > Q: What's your least favourite expansion pack and why?

I was in the middle of typing that answer when someone else replied and then I noticed when I posted that an answer was already given while I was typing. Ah well. I'll just answer the new question, then repeat my question for the next person.

A (to @ChelleJo): I don't have a favourite venue because my sims usually just stay home most of the time haha.

Q: What's your least favourite expansion pack and why?
  • KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    A. There re quite a few expansion packs I've never used nor plan to, like into the future, so I don't have an opinion on most of them, but if the ones I do use, I probably use WA least , but I still really like the skills and CAS items it came with.

Q: What is the longest legacy you ever created ?
  • lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    edited May 2016
    I don't "do" traditional legacies. I call mine a Dynasty. I've been playing with the Leeds/Powers since 2013. Third generation, but technically second generation because of my born in game Sims. I play with my Sims for a very long time.

Q are your Sims clubbers or home-bodies?
  • jelloarmsjelloarms Posts: 129 Member
    edited May 2016
    A:: I'm playing pre-made Sim Lenny Shutter from Bridgeport. He was more of a clubber in his younger days as his lifetime want is Master Romancer and he needed to meet a lot of women. But now that wish has been fulfilled, his wild oats have been sown, and he is living a mostly quiet homebody-ish life with his wife Tiara Angelista...another premade Bridgeport Sim.

Q:: Do you make sure to get Bella and Mortimer Goth married?
    Post edited by jelloarms on
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    A: No...Bella is too cute with her big puppy dog eyes so my sim gets her. :p Mortimer can have Lisa Bunch.

Q:Do you dress your sim in their favorite color
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
    A: Yep. And decorate their room, house, car, everything their favorite color :D They always eat their favorite meal and always listen to their favorite music!

Q: What got you interested in playing The Sims?
  • Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    A-My husband was tired of me griping because he was contsantly playing his 'shoot 'em up games' so he took me to Target to find a game for myself. Nothing interested me until a lady overhead and asked me if I had ever played the Sims. It was perfect! All of these little people that I control! Been with them since the beginning.

Q-Are you family oriented in game or do you play fast and loose?
  • lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    @Okblondee7 I'm more family oriented, but many of my Sims start off fast and loose. My Sims love the club! Heck, half of Reagan's story took place in the club. LOL

Q do you use game cars or custom cars?
    A: I use both. Or well, I have both in my game. Right now, my sim is using one of the fast lane cars, though.

Q: Which has been your favorite of the sims so far:1, 2, 3 or 4?
    A: Sims 3

Q: Have you freed a Genie yet?
    p8L4V6v.png
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,823 Member
    edited May 2016
    A: Yes
    She was the live-in nanny/maid.

Q: Are you a control freak over your sims?
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
    A: I think I am, but I've heard of other people really, REALLY controlling their sim, the town, the weather, the pets, the wildlife...etc LOL I don't know how they do it. I have a hard enough time keeping up with more than 5 sims.

Q: Do any of your real life friends play sims?
    A: My cousin and her son play Sims. My son's best girl friend plays sims. And my daughter, middle son, and husband play sims. None are as serious as I am about sims.

Q: What's your favorite outdoor activity from Sims 3?
    p8L4V6v.png
    A: THE BEACH! Nice weather is coming and I can't wait to get back out there and just soak in the sun. Other than that, bike riding or hiking. My dog likes hikes (he's a little firecracker lol).

Q: How much time do you spend just getting ready to start playing? (CAS, decorating, etc)
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited May 2016
    A: CAS and decor takes me a while because am super picky OCD

Q: What food looks the most appetizing in sims 3.Like when your sim is eating what food makes you go "Hmmm that looks yummy"
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top