Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask a question/ Answer a question

Comments

• PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    A: Yes

Q: Have you had an alien abduction and baby?
    :) Smile!

• TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    edited August 2017
    A: No, I always choose all the packs I own.

Q: Have you ever unlocked all the hidden islands in IP without using the cheat?

edit: oh, I missed the abduction question. A: Many. Several dozen or more? I can't keep count. Most of my families raise at least one alien baby, if not 2.
    Post edited by TreyNutz on
  • princess_kaguyaprincess_kaguya Posts: 508 Member
    edited August 2017
    @Puddinroy im answering your question since @TreyNutz didnt. hope thats ok :#

A: yes!! but its very rare. Sinbad Rotter from twinbrook got abducted when I made him kill Jenni Jones-Brown, oddly enough he came back pregnant. I guess karma is truly a b*tch.

Q: Do you have a favorite world? If so, which one?
  • polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    @princess_kaguya
    A: Bridgeport! I love the city and the views of the water, the clubs, and the celebrities! Adding other expansions just made Bridgeport even better!

Q:What's your current favorite family to play, and why?
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Do you think Pregnant Sims are the most powerful?
    Oh hamburgers!
    A: I think vampires are the most powerful sims lol

Q: Approximately how many sims do you think you have killed/had die in your game in the last week?
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png
    polrbear wrote: »

Q: Approximately how many sims do you think you have killed/had die in your game in the last week?

A: I haven't killed any sims in the past week
    Oh hamburgers!

But wait. Pregnant sims are immune to everything, so they are the most powerful.
    Oh hamburgers!
    edited August 2017

But wait. Pregnant sims are immune to everything, so they are the most powerful.

I hope the sims creators didn't make pregnant sims immune to everything, that would be really unrealistic. However, personally I haven't played any pregnant sims yet because my sims mostly prefer their own genders...so I wouldn't know I guess. :)

Just googled it actually, I guess they really can't die. It doesn't say if they're any stronger though, that would be hilarious but it doesn't say.
  • nae9614nae9614 Posts: 3 New Member
    i've just downloaded the sims complete collections but when i try to play keeps saying i need to login with administrator privileges , but my account is the main one ? any help please
  • SimsPlayer1196SimsPlayer1196 Posts: 50 Member
    > @nae9614 said:
    > i've just downloaded the sims complete collections but when i try to play keeps saying i need to login with administrator privileges , but my account is the main one ? any help please

If it's your computer saying that (not the game) and you don't have a password set for your account (like a password set for logging in) then you can go into settings and set a password in order to allow administrator privileges. (I hope this makes sense!)

Q: has one of your sims ever had multiple DNA (alien, witch, mermaid, etc.) and how did that play out?
    A: I've had alien-fairy sims and an alien-mermaid sim in the game. I also had a mermaid-fairy couple.

The alien-fairy sims were created by a mod which gives random occult states to infants born on the full moon. One parent was half-alien, the other was human. The babies (triplets) were born on a full moon and were about 25% alien. I only played them to teens. They aged up to teen with full fairy powers and full alien powers, but on the motives tab their brain energy bar was labeled Energy, not Brain Energy. They did not sleep but replenished that bar just like aliens do (Restore Brain Power, or consuming space rocks).

The alien-mermaid sim was born to an mermaid male sim after an alien abduction. He did not get alien pregnant being an occult; I used NRaas MasterController to do that. I also used NRaas MC to give the alien baby the mermaid occult state. His transition to teen was problematic; he kept getting reset when attempting to swim and spin into his tail form. I eventually solved that by some combination of removing his mermaid state, reset via MC, and adding the mermaid occult state back. I don't remember the exact order but it did take a couple of tries and at least one game reload to get it right. But eventually everything turned out ok and he aged up to YA without a problem. As a mermaid he could stay underwater indefinitely and ate fish and kelp. As an alien he had all the alien powers and did not sleep. IIRC his motive tab was not colored like a mermaid and his energy bar was labeled Energy instead of Brain Energy. He's since gotten married, moved out, and has had 2 kids. I should check whether those kids are alien-mermaid as well.

The mermaid-fairy hybrids started off as mermaids. One was an IP NPC mermaid, the other was born a mermaid due to that full mood mod. I added the fairy state via NRaas MC. I also installed NRaas Hybrid when I was playing them. They seemed to have full fairy powers and acted just like mermaids for the most part. I don't recall if their motives tab was colored like mermaids (I don't think so). They looked pretty cool underwater with a tail and wings. I think that the fairy state removed their requirement to swim in salt water every 48 hrs. I played them quite a while before noticing that they never got the Salt Deficiency moodlet. IIRC they still got dehydrated though. I eventually removed the fairy occult state. While I liked their hybrid nature, I didn't like that they no longer had the salinity requirement.

Q: How many rabbit hole careers have you have 1 sim complete? (With or without a degree from university.)
  • kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    A: All of them (27 if you include School)

Q: Is there an explicit rule that you can't start a legacy with a sim you played before?
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
  • MazakeenMazakeen Posts: 440 Member
    A: No.
    Q: Have You ever grilled an apple, just to figure out it tastes like very hot babyfood?
    ie62Ymx.jpg
    Rawwrr...
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    Mazakeen wrote: »
    A: No.
    Q: Have You ever grilled an apple, just to figure out it tastes like very hot babyfood?

A: My sims don't tend to use the grill or the outdoor cooker pot, so the only things they've ever grilled was propably hotdogs, maybe also like a few fish. My sims eat apples raw. Babyfood has different type of taste.

Q: How much do you ship Susoyd (Susan Wainwright x Boyd Wainwright) from one to ten?

A. -5 billion....

Q. Do you like your Sims having a job or collecting/painting/dumpster diving etc...for money?
    A. Usually my sims make more through self-employment careers. Mostly gardening and nectar making. Collecting and tomb adventuring sometimes adds a ton of income as well. My current family of mermaids live in Isla Paradiso and have made their fortune through deep sea fish, shells, chest loot, and resort income. Oh, and one is a writer pulling in between 150k-250k royalty income a week from writing vaudeville novels.

Q. Do you avoid any in-game method of making money because it seems too cheaty? Maybe gathering wild flowers, cloning tiberium, applying for extra funds every day at university...?
    A. Jimmy Vu, Michael Tomyoy, Beau Merrick, Richie Striker, Chauncey Grimm, Steve Texas.

B. Do you have a limit of how many levels a house your active family lives on will have?
    A: No

Q: Have you ever completed a challenge in the Sims3?

A. Yes.

Q: Have you ever written a TS3 challenge?
    A: Like a legacy challenge or have I made a challenge?

Q: How many sim kids have your family had?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top