Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How much CC do you have?

I was wondering how much CC do you have? If any at all?
I don't have much cause I'm to lazy to download it ;'c xD And all my CC is for females since I rarely play with male sims.

Comments

• GITTE2001GITTE2001 Posts: 2,638 Member
    A few skins, Which I rarely use, some make-up, some roof recolours, some hairstyles, some mods...
    Some of everything.
  • AftrNoonOvrRideAftrNoonOvrRide Posts: 79 Member
    edited May 2016
    Does store content count as CC? Because if it does, then I focus on objects with new actions.
  • TheLordPhantom606TheLordPhantom606 Posts: 23 Member
    Yeah I guess
  • GaiaHypothesisGaiaHypothesis Posts: 1,886 Member
    A lot. More than I care to admit. My wild guess... 10gb? :#
    Ridiculous Time of Layla and Harris - Wishacy (PG)
    Look What We Started- Simblr (MATURE CONTENT)
    ISLAND END- Simblr (MATURE CONTENT, link is for scene list on sims.com)
    Studio
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    edited May 2016
    My downloads folder is 12.8 GB with 850 files. But 90% of that is the store.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Ms_BloomberryMs_Bloomberry Posts: 127 Member
    10gb and counting... I need to get help :s
  • CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    500 MB. I love CC, but I always try to think "do I really need this?" before downloading something.

When I download sims3pack's with single items, I use the Sims3Pack Extractor to extract the Package files from them, because they are easier to install and remove.
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    lots. About 3gb worth.
  • MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    I have over 16gb worth :#
    Happy Simming!♥
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Store content is not cc is it? The first c meaning 'custom'? Anyway, Store stuff I have a lot. As for cc other than mods: a piano, two hairstyles and a default skin.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • AbraKadabraAbraKadabra Posts: 304 Member
    edited May 2016
    I have some store content- mostly furniture and clothes, but not a lot, I try hard to control myself, because once I start downloading cc, I can't stop, that's why I'm avoiding the websites like the sims resource or mod the sims.
    Post edited by AbraKadabra on
  • GirklGirkl Posts: 254 Member
    edited May 2016
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    Store content is not cc is it? The first c meaning 'custom'? Anyway, Store stuff I have a lot. As for cc other than mods: a piano, two hairstyles and a default skin.

I personally never count it as such,but some do (hello confusion).

I just looked and I have 59.9mb in my Mods folder,which includes a whole host of Nraas mods. CC-wise I only started using any of it recently,and it's basically just a couple of skins,some maternity wear and the rest is baby related- the legs,some hair,a few clothes and hats and a pacifier/dummy. I'm tempted to go CC crazy but I think it would be a slippery slope and I fear for my game :sweat_smile:

Me on a download rampage: "Give me ALL the things!"

EDIT: Oh and some cute baby carriers from ATS3. Soooo..yeah,pretty much pregnancy/baby-centric,other than the 2 skins

"It's better to be over the hill than under it"
  • GirklGirkl Posts: 254 Member
    edited May 2016
    . EDIT to remove a double post,silly screen froze,whoops

"It's better to be over the hill than under it"
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited May 2016
    I was wondering how much CC do you have? If any at all?
    I don't have much cause I'm to lazy to download it ;'c xD And all my CC is for females since I rarely play with male sims.

*HIGH FIVE* I only play one male sim ,am just like you.The ladies get all the love. <3 As far as CC in my everyday games I play ....Zero.. The amount I own in file folders OMG like everything except have not got the newest FP cars yet.In my other S3 game where I make videos just have a animation player,dance mods,added one piece of CC some cat ears by Traelia but took it out it after done with it.

Really just horde up CC for when years down the road sims 7 is out can go back and try out new stuff in Sims 3 and if it blows up my game it wont matter.

I make custom patterns though constantly with CAP tool.Highly reccomend you use it cause it is addictive and makes even the ugliest outfit POP.

EDIT : I own the store so if you guys count EA store stuff as CC then all that.
    Post edited by CravenLestat on
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Achoo89Achoo89 Posts: 608 Member
    Quite simply. A lot :*
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    Almost 3GB

Mods, CAS, Build/Buy, and defaults.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    edited May 2016
    I just checked - 1.18 GB. That includes everything in my Mods folder, but it does not include Store content, which I install through the launcher (and I have almost all the Store content). :)
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • SurrealSurreal Posts: 3,241 Member
    Defining CC as non-store items - I have zero. Nraas mods and store stuff - that's it.
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I've got over 1000 package files and lost count of Sims 3 packs.I've got 97NRaas Mod files and over 200 other Mods in my folder.I seem to run a bit heavy on the Mods and CC though so it's not something I didn't expect to happen.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    I have 3 hairs and contacts for eyes that I can't find. I also keep my downloads folder empty as all of those files are duplicated in another place. DCCache, I believe. I need to go through there and delete all the temp files as well.
  • StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    Quite a bit. I haven't checked the Mb but I"m sure it is a lot. Mostly hair, makeup, skins, and clothes. I have very few furnishings but if I see pictures I absolutely must have, I will grab them.

Every now and then, I do a flush and get rid of the CC I never seem to use...but I still have a quite a bit, especially hair!
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    I don't count store stuff as CC. I have almost 9GB of store stuff installed and that's with a few things missing. :p never enough content
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • DyrewitchDyrewitch Posts: 465 Member
    I have too much to count in both 3 and 4 lol. Everytime I have to track down bad CC my husband teases ma and shakes his head saying he can't understand why I keep doing it lol
  • HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    @Okblondee7, do you mean you can't find the contacts in-game? They should be in the costume make-up section (in there some where with the face paint). Make sure you don't delete your ccmerged file, it contains info needed for premium content to work. If I'm just repeating stuff you already know, my apologies! And apologies for the slightly offtopic post, OP. :)
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • SummerskydreamerSummerskydreamer Posts: 1,681 Member
    edited May 2016
    Well lets see Summerdreamers has one cc female hair the rest are for her horses to make them look more real. My Avatar is her fave horse on her game.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top